Claim To Fame?

Tooj

In honour of Peaspuds thread about his corker of a hoax :razz:

All i can think of at the moment was the other friday night apparantly i was on Tele on some programme called Crimefighters or something being drunk and dissorderly in Town one night months ago :lol:

Can't think of anything else at the moment!... B)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww thanks

I was once on Crimewatch (I shit ye not!) sitting watching it and it was about some bloke that had gone missing so they filmed at the Haymarket where the Farmers used to be. Anyways theres this crowd shot and I turned to the missus and said "wonder if we'll see anyone we recognise" to which this big daft looking shite walks straight past the camera....me!

In me younger days, i was on the opening credits to Razzmatazz making sandcastles with the rest of school, appeared on Razz again a couple of times in the audience and was interviewed by them when they did a thing on school dinners at my school....

"Scuse me son, why did you get a salad and yoghurt for dinner", "

well its healthy and I like being healthy" or translated......

"I bet the kid behind me a quid that I could get you to interview me" :lol:

In honour of Peaspuds thread about his corker of a hoax  :razz:

All i can think of at the moment was the other friday night apparantly i was on Tele on some programme called Crimefighters or something being drunk and dissorderly in Town one night months ago  :lol:

Can't think of anything else at the moment!...  B)

113192[/snapback]

that wasnt you in the central station who pushed that wheelie bin thing onto the tracks was it :D

In honour of Peaspuds thread about his corker of a hoax  :razz:

All i can think of at the moment was the other friday night apparantly i was on Tele on some programme called Crimefighters or something being drunk and dissorderly in Town one night months ago  :lol:

Can't think of anything else at the moment!...  :D

113192[/snapback]

that wasnt you in the central station who pushed that wheelie bin thing onto the tracks was it :D

113198[/snapback]

Haha nar, or i don't think so B)

Guest Toplass-101

I was on RA-RA-RA-RA-Razzmatazz, not making sandcastles though.

I was one of the smallest in the class, so my Mam had dressed me an a bright red pinafore dress with a bright turquoise blouse, so that I would stand out in the croud and she could spot me on the telly.

I dont think TV could cope with that much colour in those days, and I was just a blur in the corner of the screen, that blur was me though!

Season 97/98, I was in The Journal after we played away at Barcelona.

Same season, Sheffield Utd at Old Trafford, my face was painted black n white, after the final whistle blew, I was so happy I burst into tears, so I went home with a grey face, anyways I digress, a photo of me was also in the paper from that match.

I have copies of the pictures somewhere, might give yaz a giggle if I can find them.

Zoom- a kid's show late in the 60's to 70's, couple of write ups in the newspapers for sports, the odd police report here and there....

Got me mug in the Ronnie Gill when I was 12 or 13. Was something to do with a school art project. I was shite at art but I blagged my way onto it as it meant missing the odd lesson here and there for a few weeks.

I'm on the credits for Football Manager and a couple of the older CMs too.

I'm on Girls Aloud's 'Girls on Film' DVD.

Hazel Irvine winked at me once.

My brother's going out with Rachel...

I was on RA-RA-RA-RA-Razzmatazz, not making sandcastles though. 

I was one of the smallest in the class, so my Mam had dressed me an a bright red pinafore dress with a bright turquoise blouse, so that I would stand out in the croud and she could spot me on the telly.

I dont think TV could cope with that much colour in those days, and I was just a blur in the corner of the screen, that blur was me though!

Season 97/98, I was in The Journal after we played away at Barcelona. 

Same season, Sheffield Utd at Old Trafford, my face was painted black n white, after the final whistle blew, I was so happy I burst into tears, so I went home with a grey face, anyways I digress, a photo of me was also in the paper from that match.

I have copies of the pictures somewhere, might give yaz a giggle if I can find them.

113256[/snapback]

what aboot the time you were in the Journal for booting old ladies out of their nice little care home so that soime bloke could turn it into a top health spa and hotel complex?

went to school with Matthew Bates at the Boro. Woo

113333[/snapback]

Tosser of the highest order so my mate who plays with him says, and one of my mates who's known him for most of his life

Actually i've just remembered i think i was meant to be on that Three None Blondes or whatever it was called when that was filmed in town!