the next 10,000 caption competitions

peasepud

Following a particularly unpleasant encounter with some of this species last night, I wouldn't be averse to visiting the New Monkey when it was jammed full and firebombing the place.

Harsh and not my usual feelings on violence, but fair.

113557[/snapback]

What happened ? ;)

113585[/snapback]

Surrounded by 5 or 6 of them (one with a pit bull) at Gateshead metro when I was on my way home, and propositioned (not politely), intimidated and other inappropriate stuff.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following a particularly unpleasant encounter with some of this species last night, I wouldn't be averse to visiting the New Monkey when it was jammed full and firebombing the place.

113557[/snapback]

What happened ? :)

113585[/snapback]

Surrounded by 5 or 6 of them (one with a pit bull) at Gateshead metro when I was on my way home, and propositioned (not politely), intimidated and other inappropriate stuff.

113587[/snapback]

Something along the lines of "Giz ya fucking berghoos or I'll chiv ya" ;)

113557[/snapback]

113585[/snapback]

113587[/snapback]

113601[/snapback]

No. More along the lines of "Can I feel your c***"

113557[/snapback]

113585[/snapback]

113587[/snapback]

113601[/snapback]

No. More along the lines of "Can I feel your c***"

113607[/snapback]

Bit strong that, didn't realise Peasepud was with you, what did he say to them? :)

Bit strong that, didn't realise Peasepud was with you, what did he say to them? ;)

113609[/snapback]

:)

I said, "aye meet me round the back of the concourse in 20 minutes, just gotta go drop this little lady home first"

Bit strong that, didn't realise Peasepud was with you, what did he say to them? ;)

113609[/snapback]

:)

I said, "aye meet me round the back of the concourse in 20 minutes, just gotta go drop this little lady home first"

113632[/snapback]

Hope the pitbull didn't get a piece of you, it's not right that sort of thing :)

Matt  ;)

(after one of the piss ups I attended)

113524[/snapback]

Cheeky bastard! And you are giving the long bar too much credit by referring it to a 'club!'.

WE DINT GAN TO SEE WOT EVERY1 LUKS LYK,,,WE GAN TO HAVE A SESSION AND JUMP AROUND LYK LUNATICS WT WE WUD CALL A PROPER NITE OUT HERE IN THE NORTH EAST :lol:

A place where football fans from both sides of the region join together to celebrate their common love.

Fecking Illiteracy.

• 2 weeks later...