Well I love Him

Ugly Mackems

EDIT (Pud): Aye there used to be words up above here but frankly they werent even constructed into a sentence as well as being abusive and slanderous. (oh and it included Catmags least favourite word in the world FACT.) And I cant be arsed with that today, if it was N-O you'd get banned but we're not so Im just gonna blank it.

aye Im up for lurvin him too.....

Just shows the way papers word things to suit themselves.....

The fans were asked who they thought was the worstbehaved player in England and Bowyer, who has been involved in controversy both on and off the field, just pipped Manchester United's Wayne Rooney.

Yet the poll in the top corner shows "Bowyer 41%, Rooney 22%, Drogba 38%" aye narrowly pipped him like.

EDIT (Pud): Aye there used to be words up above here but frankly they werent even constructed into a sentence as well as being abusive and slanderous. (oh and it included Catmags least favourite word in the world FACT.) And I cant be arsed with that today, if it was N-O you'd get banned but we're not so Im just gonna blank it.

113404[/snapback]

catmag is not the only one who hates that word either ;)

Bowyer was fantastic on Sarrida but UM only likes him for chinning Dyer. You know, the time he got both himself and Dyer banned for the FA Cup semi? There's a special clause in his soopafan rule book that explains the reasoning behind this I believe.