Jenas Bid Rejected

Guest StevieH84

According to sky sports news,Spurs put in a bid,but it was

knocked back,it didnt say how much the bid was for..

8719[/snapback]

A pathetic £6mil I believe.

Good, keep hold of him IMO

8724[/snapback]

Are you mad. For one he's done nothing for the past 2 seasons, he doesn't want to be here and all he cares about is his england career, if thats what you can call it.

He's a pric and if they can get the sort of money there talking about they should snap it up and with a bit of luck he'll dissapear in the same way Jeffers did at Arsenal.

8724[/snapback]

Are you mad. For one he's done nothing for the past 2 seasons, he doesn't want to be here and all he cares about is his england career, if thats what you can call it.

He's a pric and if they can get the sort of money there talking about they should snap it up and with a bit of luck he'll dissapear in the same way Jeffers did at Arsenal.

8805[/snapback]

I'd have snapped their hands off for £6m. If there's a possibility of fleecing a club for even more though it's worth hanging on to see if we can get more.

Edited by HTL

8724[/snapback]

8805[/snapback]

I'd have snapped their hands off for £6m. If there's a possibility of fleecing a club for even more though it's worth hanging on to see if we can get more.

8957[/snapback]

Thank fuck your not on the board then

I'm not a business man, I doubt I could do as good a job as FS. I reckon I could do a better job than Souness, though. So could you. So could one of my dog, the thickest one.

Seriously, Jenas is definitely not worth £6m. If a club offered that much it really is worth taking unless FS knows of another club that is seriously interested. Jenas is out of his depth at this level, a fee like this is a dream.

A ytoung lad of 22 with great potential which he showed when good managment and players around. He is now a regular in the England Squad.

All he needs is a decent bit of managment and some guidance and he could be in the top 10 midfileders in this country, which IMO makes him worth more than £6m

A ytoung lad of 22 with great potential which he showed when good managment and players around.  He is now a regular in the England Squad.

All he needs is a decent bit of managment and some guidance and he could be in the top 10 midfileders in this country, which IMO makes him worth more than £6m

8990[/snapback]

I agree that if he was one of the top 10 midfielders in the country he'd be worth more than £6m. He isn't one of those midfielders though, nor is he potentially one of them.

I agree with you that he's under bad management now. He hasn't always been though.

Anyway, it's obvious that some think Jenas is good, some think he's potentially good and others think he's hopeless. For myself, I haven't seen any potential in him at all. He's too lightweight, he can't pass forward, he is weak in the tackle, hence he dives in studs up, and he's knocked off the ball far too easily. This is something I notice more on European nights because I generally get tickets in a different seat nearer the pitch.

He's just not good enough at this level and I doubt he'll get many games ahead of Bowyer, Faye, Parker, Emre and Dyer.