bizarre

themags

i got a paper from the shop at durham bus station morning, i'm reading it on the way to work and half way through some hand written note falls out saying

"my names sophie a student looking to make some money if any men are intrested text

07*********"

now was there one of these in every Daily Star or am i special ;)

and no i havent texted her

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haway, you've got to text her! Purely for the social experiment and reporting back to all of us on here just to see what the craic is - I'm not suggesting you pay her for nowt ropey. It's a Monday, we're all bored, now get texting and let us know the score.

i got a paper from the shop at durham bus station morning, i'm reading it on the way to work and half way through some hand written note falls out saying

"my names sophie a student looking to make some money if any men are intrested text

07*********"

now was there one of these in every Daily Star or am i special  ;)

114003[/snapback]

Can you pm me her number please.

Thanks. :)

(I'm serious!)

i was tempted to text her like, but even if i send out innocent this could turn out to be some police sting operation and i'll be branded a pervert

114014[/snapback]

You could just claim, as SLP said, that you thought she was a cleaner or something.

07*********"

now was there one of these in every Daily Star or am i special  :)

114003[/snapback]

Can you pm me her number please.

Thanks. :)

(I'm desperate!)

114013[/snapback]

Obviously. ;)

its probably written by some jealous or cheated on girl trying to get 'sophie' into trouble!

That said...please text her, like Gemmill said, its miserable monday and we need a laugh ;)

Well the balls in her court now.

I've texted her and asked what kind of services she's offering. Fuck me she doesn't mess about, just got a txt back asking me how old I am.

More soon.......

114055[/snapback]

;) You are quality, keep us posted.

She's only 17!! Alledgedly.

She's asking where I got her number from. I said the bus station and asked again wot services she provides.

Her response -"Cash 4 sex 4 the day or nite, a hundred".

My response - "Any kind of sex? What do you look like"?

Awaiting reply - any requests?

She's only 17!! Alledgedly.

She's asking where I got her number from. I said the bus station and asked again wot services she provides.

Her response -"Cash 4 sex 4 the day or nite, a hundred".

My response - "Any kind of sex? What do you look like"?

Awaiting reply - any requests?

114064[/snapback]

Will she relieve a dwarf?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.