bizarre

themags

Who's sticking the photo on then?  I can't cos I'm at work and don't have the facilities, but someone must be able to. ;)

114115[/snapback]

Come on lads!! I'm pulling my weight, here all we need to do is get her mugshot on here or you'll have to wait til the weekend when her face resembles a plasterers radio after she's been round mine!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop mincing about and ring her tbh you puffhouse!

114076[/snapback]

It's purely txt's on her requests.

Funny thing is wor lass is in London this weekend and I had a win on the football at the weekend that I haven't told her about!!! My Friday night hole is sorted, if a little pricey!

114088[/snapback]

but why pay for it at all? Surely there are enough slappers, i mean lasses about ready to give it for free? ;)

Tbh i hope you're joking, if not, i'd fucking love your lass to come home and find you at it :)

114076[/snapback]

Funny thing is wor lass is in London this weekend and I had a win on the football at the weekend that I haven't told her about!!! My Friday night hole is sorted, if a little pricey!

114088[/snapback]

but why pay for it at all? Surely there are enough slappers, i mean lasses about ready to give it for free? ;)

Tbh i hope you're joking, if not, i'd fucking love your lass to come home and find you at it :)

114120[/snapback]

At the minute i'm joking but come Friday and i'm pissed i can't say i wont txt her!!!

Who's sticking the photo on then?  I can't cos I'm at work and don't have the facilities, but someone must be able to. ;)

114115[/snapback]

Come on lads!! I'm pulling my weight, here all we need to do is get her mugshot on here or you'll have to wait til the weekend when her face resembles a plasterers radio after she's been round mine!!

114119[/snapback]

Can you not send the picture to your e-mail address from the phone? Then upload it on here?

114076[/snapback]

114088[/snapback]

but why pay for it at all? Surely there are enough slappers, i mean lasses about ready to give it for free? :)

Tbh i hope you're joking, if not, i'd fucking love your lass to come home and find you at it :lol:

114120[/snapback]

At the minute i'm joking but come Friday and i'm pissed i can't say i wont txt her!!!

114122[/snapback]

;)

you're not safe to have a phone :slap: I'd take it off you if you were my man :)

I'd put the pic up Gemmill, as im at home, but i cant help worrying the poor girl's been set up or is under age :lol:

Let's not get into the moral argument, let's just put the picture up.  :)

By the way, how many people are viewing this thread?  ;)

114126[/snapback]

my damn morals nearly all get in the bloody way :)

114076[/snapback]

114088[/snapback]

114120[/snapback]

SMO's missus is up the duff though, which means he's on starvation rations-consequently he's entitled to plead the common law doctrine of 'it'd be rude not to!'

114115[/snapback]

114119[/snapback]

Can you not send the picture to your e-mail address from the phone? Then upload it on here?

114124[/snapback]

haven't got an account set uo and can't figure out how to or i would.

114115[/snapback]

114119[/snapback]

114124[/snapback]

thats what i do when i take pics on my phone, email to my hotmail and then you can upload them onto photo bucket then onto here.

114076[/snapback]

114088[/snapback]

but why pay for it at all? Surely there are enough slappers, i mean lasses about ready to give it for free? :)

Tbh i hope you're joking, if not, i'd fucking love your lass to come home and find you at it :lol:

114120[/snapback]

SMO's missus is up the duff though, which means he's on starvation rations-consequently he's entitled to plead the common law doctrine of 'it'd be rude not to!'

114131[/snapback]

thats bollox and well you know it!!!!! ;):slap:

and why is he on rations just because shes pregnant? Don't believe all he tells you! i was horny as hell when i was expecting! ohhhh yesssssss :)

She studies fashion, asked her for a more revealing photo.

She's said ok and that she wants 50 quid left somewhere and 50 quid when we meet! She'a pro I reckon.

Awaiting the revealing photo now.

My bastard battery is low now!!! Fuck.

OK lads, I've got a topless one of her now and nowhere to upload it. Come on ffs!!!

She wants a pic of my cock. I'm off to the bogs.

114138[/snapback]

Fuck off! ;)

This isn't happening.

And LP, you sound like you're talking from experience.

OK lads, I've got a topless one of her now and nowhere to upload it. Come on ffs!!!

114138[/snapback]

im sure you can manage ;)

114138[/snapback]

;):):):slap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.