bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wot a bastard, went to the bogs, got a long one on and then my phone claimed it hadn't enough battery to take a picture!

Anyway if no-one pm's me before i leave work at 5 then I'll have to delete the photo's for obvious reasons.

Actually, the source of this piece of paper, themags, dissapeared from the thread early doors.  ;)

114146[/snapback]

Hmmmm. Could all be an elaborate ploy by themags to see S-O's cock? :)

Eevn though i have about 10 sim cards sitting here and could get SO to send it to one i do not use, i do not really fancy running the risk of being sent a pic of his cock... ;)

114156[/snapback]

No matter how proud I am of my warrior, I don't want it on the fucking web!!

Come on send me your number and i'll send you her photo's. Time's ticking away!!!

Eevn though i have about 10 sim cards sitting here and could get SO to send it to one i do not use, i do not really fancy running the risk of being sent a pic of his cock... ;)

114156[/snapback]

No matter how proud I am of my warrior, I don't want it on the fucking web!!

114160[/snapback]

I just read that while I was on the phone to someone from work and got the giggles. :)

Jesus H. Christ. I do one dayshift at work and look what I miss! ;)

Sounds like S-O's gonna run out of power and leave us all completely unsatisfied. A bit like this lass on Friday night :)

Jesus H. Christ.  I do one dayshift at work and look what I miss!  ;)

Sounds like S-O's gonna run out of power and leave us all completely unsatisfied.  A bit like this lass on Friday night :slap:

114164[/snapback]

Powers almost gone, said I'll have to send her the schlong shot later and have asked for more naked shots in the meantime, going to Wacky's, he's got a wide angle lense so's to show my full glory. He was alarmingly eager to take the snap for me! :):)

May I just add that I can practically hear you boys panting in anticipation of this photo.  It's quite pathetic.  ;)

114171[/snapback]

Crawling around on all fives tbh. :)

May I just add that I can practically hear you boys panting in anticipation of this photo.  It's quite pathetic.  ;)

114171[/snapback]

Not me. :)

I'm panting in anticipation of him accidentally sending the cock shot instead. :)

114171[/snapback]

I'm not that arsed about seeing the photos, I'm only in it for the classic thread potential! ars. :)

114171[/snapback]

I'm not that arsed about seeing the photos, I'm only in it for the classic thread potential! ars. :slap:

114175[/snapback]

I've obviously missed something on here today - or you're just calling me names. :)

And yeah, yeah - whatever! :)

114171[/snapback]

I'm not that arsed about seeing the photos, I'm only in it for the classic thread potential! ars. :lol:

114175[/snapback]

I've obviously missed something on here today - or you're just calling me names. :)

114178[/snapback]

And rightly so. It's the new tbh - Renton's creation. :slap:

114171[/snapback]

I'm not that arsed about seeing the photos, I'm only in it for the classic thread potential! ars. :slap:

114175[/snapback]

114178[/snapback]

Scott's got a pet name for you?!?

*shudders*

Her tits are ok, nowt special. Not big but not bad. Pert enough.

She refused my request for more photos of her.

I'm on a train to Sheffield via Durham tomorrow early doors, might get her to meet me on board and let me put my carriage in her station!!!

Manc-mag btw, crawling on all fives - fucking class!! ;)

haha, is he actually going to follow this through and shag her

i thought all students in durham were rich toff twats from down south or chinese

114185[/snapback]

Are you suggesting that SMO couldn't possibly want to go Chinese, or that she'd be considerably cheaper? ;)

Edited by DotBum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.