bizarre

themags

If it is a bunch of lads that turn up to pick the "money" up, then I'd be inclined to text them the link to let them know they've been had.  If it's her....well.....I'd ring her up and give her a damn good talking to for being a 17 year old prostitute. :lol:  I reckon it's gonna be a bunch of lads like - surely she can't be that fucked up. :lol:

116604[/snapback]

yeah i reckon its gotta be, I hope so in a way as i dont like the idea of us all taking the piss out of a young desperate girl, even if she does deserve it.

Either way the sting has to be completed to make this thread a real genuine classic! The world will beckon! I'm sure Angus Deyton will have a new TV prog showing the funniest ever message board threads with this as its star!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:  43 Guests ....wonder which thread they are reading..... :lol:

Pressures on now lads....it's a must do .!

116606[/snapback]

31 of them in this thread. It'll be them fucking scousers. :lol:

116608[/snapback]

B)

No doubt in my mind it's the wee girl that'll come for whatever 'pick up' there is. Only doubt is whether she's a grifter or actually planning to ride one of you eejits.

I don't know which is worse...

Wacky, if I kneel behind her you can push her over me and we can get the dough and do one.

I know this lass that will shag for 70 quid so need the cash

Wacky, if I kneel behind her you can push her over me and we can get the dough and do one.

116614[/snapback]

What does she do for thirty five a piece, baring in mind I'm a dwarf :lol:

116614[/snapback]

What does she do for thirty five a piece, baring in mind I'm a dwarf :lol:

116617[/snapback]

for that my man you could take a trip into her innards

shes a big un

:lol:  43 Guests ....wonder which thread they are reading..... B)

116606[/snapback]

116608[/snapback]

;)

No doubt in my mind it's the wee girl that'll come for whatever 'pick up' there is. Only doubt is whether she's a grifter or actually planning to ride one of you eejits.

116613[/snapback]

You never know she might turn up riding a Grifter, just hope it's stuck in the red gear so she can't peddle off quickly :lol:

:lol:  43 Guests ....wonder which thread they are reading..... B)

116606[/snapback]

116608[/snapback]

;)

116613[/snapback]

You never know she might turn up riding a Grifter, just hope it's stuck in the red gear so she can't peddle off quickly :lol:

116620[/snapback]

You need to wonder what she's got planned for 200 notes. Upgrades for her Etch-a-Sketch?

:lol:  43 Guests ....wonder which thread they are reading..... ;)

116606[/snapback]

31 of them in this thread. It'll be them fucking scousers. B)

116608[/snapback]

;)

116613[/snapback]

116620[/snapback]

You need to wonder what she's got planned for 200 notes. Upgrades for her Etch-a-Sketch?

116622[/snapback]

mackem season ticket? :lol:

This is some awesome shit gents. I found this off a pro wrestling messageboard, and it's making the rounds around forums worldwide. You blokes are almost e-famous.... follow it up with something good. Don't dissapoint. Go all the way, don't be a bunch of little cunty-balls... we're going to need someone to step up, do the deed, bang this bitch, and film this shit for posterity.

It's a shag for $100 then you rob the silly whore.

It's not that difficult. What's she going to do? Call the cops?

This is some awesome shit gents. I found this off a pro wrestling messageboard, and it's making the rounds around forums worldwide. You blokes are almost e-famous.... follow it up with something good. Don't dissapoint. Go all the way, don't be a bunch of little cunty-balls... we're going to need someone to step up, do the deed, bang this bitch, and film this shit for posterity.

116740[/snapback]

:lol:

Fucking hell. Smooth Operator needs his own Wikipedia entry tbh...

116740[/snapback]

Bloody hell! Is this spreading like wild fire?

They can become heroes to so many people this weekend :lol:

btw, can we have the link please.

How long before this makes the national news like the story of the erm... explicit e-mail sent to an entire address book instead of just one person? :lol:

116740[/snapback]

Spoken like a true pro-wrestling fan. :lol:

Can't believe Toontastic's gone global. :lol: As Matt says, if you're visiting from elsewhere, drop your link to this thread in here.

How long before this makes the national news like the story of the erm... explicit e-mail sent to an entire address book instead of just one person?  :lol:

116745[/snapback]

SMO's lass'll be pleased. :lol:

Woah woah this has taken on a whole new form.

Worldwide shit is no good for me, don't want to get rumbled!!! I'm already a legend in my own mind anyway! :lol:

After all this was just a bit of a laugh to get some photos of a whore and post them up here!!! There's no chance and never was of me going through with the dirty deed.

I'm ok with going down to film it to see if she turns up but there's other members closer to Durham than me who can catch it on camera.

This ain't no cop out btw just don't want to get arrested!!!! Cos there's no way she's legal!

What I want to know is...is Ted Rodgers still alive? I'm loving the Dusty Bin idea, and Ted hasn't been on tele or awhile. Contact his agent anyone? I'm thinking Ted could meet her and read out the clues in order to get her £50. 'My first is in candle, like dipping my wick..'

Right, this is moved on a bit, Im all for getting a resolution on this but think its time to remove all pictures of the lass, we dont know if it is her and even if it is, so far shes not done anything illegal.

Lets carry it on and post pics of what we get tomorrow but until then Im removing all pictures of her from here and requesting that people do not post them back up.

Cheers

Think that's probably for the best tbh.

116789[/snapback]

Fully agree, you don't know who the fucks looking at this now, get the Audi to mine for 9:15 and don't forget the booster seat and sun blind :lol:

116794[/snapback]

:lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.