bizarre

themags

If any of the filthy gets from the SMB want in on it, the thread could mebbes do with some fresh impetus. :lol:

117012[/snapback]

Could cause a bit of stir on SMB, given she's from Durham chances are she's an SMB'ers daughter :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i'd join up to say lads, well done this thread is superb - just got it after being linked from the Sunderland Message Board.

Points re: Durham. Remember the Market Place area is not really accessible for cars; you have to pay and can't really stop. Places I would think of are -- Gala Theatre, Chase, Jimmy Allens, the Court, North Road, Bowling Alley (Sands Car park)...

...also will it not be a bit dodgy leaving suspect packages around Durham City?

::I might have a pop down tommorow to see what the craic is::

117000[/snapback]

hopefully, it'll just be envelopes but yea a few hours being grilled by the anti-terrorist branch should provide a few pages of mirth on here like :lol:

117016[/snapback]

Better than being roasted tbh.

Thought i'd join up to say lads, well done this thread is superb - just got it after being linked from the Sunderland Message Board.

Points re: Durham. Remember the Market Place area is not really accessible for cars; you have to pay and can't really stop. Places I would think of are -- Gala Theatre, Chase, Jimmy Allens, the Court, North Road, Bowling Alley (Sands Car park)...

...also will it not be a bit dodgy leaving suspect packages around Durham City?

::I might have a pop down tommorow to see what the craic is::

117000[/snapback]

She suggested the Gala Theatre as well, this guy knows too much.

I got this thread from the SMB too...

Someone has to go through with this like..

Where in Durham and at what time...I may just turn up for the comeday value

FTM

I got this thread from the SMB too...

Someone has to go through with this like..

Where in Durham and at what time...I may just turn up for the comeday value

FTM

117029[/snapback]

I know that's a typo but it's quite appropriate.

SMB

i am the girl that smopothie met. firstly i like to say that i am in debt hence why I did this. secondly he has the smallest penis I have ever seen. I got more sexual excitement from an episode of Parkinson than with him. wanker (literally)

i am the girl that smopothie met. firstly i like to say that i am in debt hence why I did this. secondly he has the smallest penis I have ever seen. I got more sexual excitement from an episode of Parkinson than with him. wanker (literally)

117041[/snapback]

well that answers it :lol:

117041[/snapback]

He hasn't met you yet love. Nice try though. :lol:

117041[/snapback]

Well done pet, :lol::lol:

[i just felt the need to reply. i got send this link from a mate. felt sad for the guy really. Imagine paying for sex. poor guy. He obviously has problems.

117048[/snapback]

He hasnt paid for anything yet either and doesnt intend to tbh. :lol:

ok. I know him well. i honestly think its sad to lower yourself to my standards. I cant believe this threads hs got so much attention. And smooth Ive heard of penis enlargement schemes in the US if you are interested

[i just felt the need to reply. i got send this link from a mate. felt sad for the guy really. Imagine paying for sex. poor guy. He obviously has problems.

117048[/snapback]

Fuck me gently, you're really not very bright. Read the thread through properly eh and then you might think of something funny & relevant to post.

117048[/snapback]

Fuck me gently, you're really not very bright. Read the thread through properly eh and then you might think of something funny & relevant to post.

117054[/snapback]

oooooh Smoothys gettin narked! :lol::lol:

no fuck you mate. You sad bastard. I feel sorry for you that you would actually post all this shit, and the fact that you are going for a "thomas tank". I dont think the forum needs to know this.

BTW, I'm preparing for a master degree in media. I think this thread would make a very interesting presentation,on how people make tits of themselves on the net. I thank you, todays presentation will be interesting!

Edited by sophie

117048[/snapback]

117054[/snapback]

oooooh Smoothys gettin narked! :lol::lol:

117055[/snapback]

:lol:

Jesus wept. I wouldn't care if he/she had turned up and made a reasonable fist of pretending to be this lass, but to blow it all in your very first post!? Disappointing. Very disappointing.

just been down Durham to get a game for the 360.

Found a decent place where cars could easily observe the collection and we could get some stood there without looking too suspicous.

Ill try and best describe where the place is...

if you go to park in the Prince Bishops Car Park, you turn left at a little mini round a bout which leads you into the car park. instead if you go straight ahead at the mini round-about; you go up abit of bank, upto a zebra crossing. the road has double yellow lines although everyone parks there to pick people up and theres a small area where people usually wait which I think is a fire exit. we could easily get a few people on the bank and also someone standing there pretending to be waiting for a lift; could easily stick the monopoly money somewhere in there and not look too suspicous, as long as noone has the dodgy glasses and tache, and is reading one of the broadsheet newspapers.

if anyone knows where I mean, and could explain it abit more clearer then go ahead.

Edited by Elvis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.