bizarre

themags

afternoon peeps

we got a plan for tomorrow yet?  i've got a couple of places in mind where we can hide evelopes for her to pick up, yet we should be able to be near by to witness the action

117155[/snapback]

Is it up to you's like? Doesn't she have a place she uses?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

afternoon peeps

we got a plan for tomorrow yet?  i've got a couple of places in mind where we can hide evelopes for her to pick up, yet we should be able to be near by to witness the action

117155[/snapback]

117159[/snapback]

nah she said that i should suggest where

:lol:  not nearly as sophisticated as filling an envelope with poo substitute

117145[/snapback]

Seriously, there isn't a font big enough to type how much of a bellend you're being.

Can we stop giving him attention now and he might go away? No more replying to him. I've had the last word! :lol:

117150[/snapback]

woah, chill out. im sorry to diss toontastics very own 'italian job'. il stop posting as its obvious you are all very protective over this plan. i realise now that im the one being immature here.

ps. can i have her number so i can send her a picture of my cock as well please

Can anyone show the visual of 'Mary on a Moped'?

117156[/snapback]

Mohammed shirley?

117157[/snapback]

No, Our Lady was the one I was always tough. A cartoon of mohammed on a moped would get us a fatwa, and we're in enough trouble as it it.

afternoon peeps

117155[/snapback]

117159[/snapback]

nah she said that i should suggest where

117161[/snapback]

Tell her Sven's

117156[/snapback]

Mohammed shirley?

117157[/snapback]

No, Our Lady was the one I was always tough. A cartoon of mohammed on a moped would get us a fatwa, and we're in enough trouble as it it.

117165[/snapback]

Random displays of nailsness? :lol:

117156[/snapback]

Mohammed shirley?

117157[/snapback]

117165[/snapback]

:lol:

Let's have a "Who can draw the best Mohammed?" contest and see if it causes as much trouble as Peasepud's Hitzfeld story.

117145[/snapback]

Seriously, there isn't a font big enough to type how much of a bellend you're being.

Can we stop giving him attention now and he might go away? No more replying to him. I've had the last word! :lol:

117150[/snapback]

woah, chill out. im sorry to diss toontastics very own 'italian job'. il stop posting as its obvious you are all very protective over this plan. i realise now that im the one being immature here.

117164[/snapback]

extreme_ironing3.jpg

117156[/snapback]

Mohammed shirley?

117157[/snapback]

117165[/snapback]

Let's have a "Who can draw the best Mohammed?" contest and see if it causes as much trouble as Peasepud's Hitzfeld story.

117169[/snapback]

Stop right there buddy! Some Danish fella drew a couple of cartoons of him and all hell broke loose worldwide!! If we did that we would have insurgents hiding behind our wheelie bins in no time (or Brock with two day's growth).

117145[/snapback]

117150[/snapback]

117164[/snapback]

extreme_ironing3.jpg

117171[/snapback]

The height of Irony

Let's not sully this thread with the "who said what to who" cobblers that is the J69/mags saga.  Bores the tits off me tbh.

117110[/snapback]

He's no HTT tbs tbs.

moped2nr.jpg

117180[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

You forgot to put 'pbuh' tbh.

That could get you killed (or a severe chinese burn) in certain parts of Manchester.

117186[/snapback]

B) Peace be upon him, right?

The height of Irony

117185[/snapback]

EXTREME ironing, mate. :lol:

117189[/snapback]

That sort of cliquey banter will soon see off all the new arrivals

tbs

117145[/snapback]

117150[/snapback]

117164[/snapback]

<snip>

117171[/snapback]

The height of Irony

117185[/snapback]

moped2nr.jpg

117180[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

You forgot to put 'pbuh' tbh.

That could get you killed (or a severe chinese burn) in certain parts of Manchester.

117186[/snapback]

B)Peace be upon him, right?

117190[/snapback]

Aye, thats the badger!

If you notice, he's got room for one of his bitches on the back. I think he's hoping for something other than praise to be upon him later on tonight.

117199[/snapback]

If he was serious about it, he'd be driving a minibus for those 72 virgins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.