bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you notice, he's got room for one of his bitches on the back. I think he's hoping for something other than praise to be upon him later on tonight.

117199[/snapback]

Thats PEACE man....fucking PEACE!!! Not fucking PRAISE!!!!

Death to the fucking hobbit INFIDEL!!!!!!!

For Pease and anyone else showing up tomorrow, she's gonna be at the library near the gala theatre at 9:30, wants me to leave 50 notes in a book, then txt her the name of the book and she'll get the money and come back out and then we'll go to hers which is 10 minutes away.

Oh aye and she says she'll be wearing boots, pink top and a really short skirt!!!

Keep toot!!!

For Pease and anyone else showing up tomorrow, she's gonna be at the library near the gala theatre at 9:30, wants me to leave 50 notes in a book, then txt her the name of the book and she'll get the money and come back out and then we'll go to hers which is 10 minutes away.

Oh aye and she says she'll be wearing boots, pink top and a really short skirt!!!

Keep toot!!!

117251[/snapback]

:lol: Class. I've got a feeling the Durham City library will be a lot busier than their average Saturday, with a lot more mysterious men in suspiciously large moustaches round the place than usual.

Paddyophobia tbh

117074[/snapback]

Canny lad, afraid to leave the house, though.

117249[/snapback]

Scared of flag stoned areas in his back garden tbh.

Keep toot!!!

117251[/snapback]

Can I suggest Moby Dick?

Can you do masters degrees in media?  As if doing a normal degree in media wasn't a big enough waste of time!?

Have we banned her?  If not, can we?

117084[/snapback]

Is "she" in Dublin PP? There's a media degree in DCU widely regarded as no more valuable than toilet paper.

I knew a bloke who did it, honestly the thickest fucker I ever met, he was an "entrepreneur" who I honestly had to spend a week explaining that if you spent a quid to make 50 pence you were making a loss! It was a beautiful moment the penny dropped, is that you Ronan? :lol:

Keep toot!!!

117251[/snapback]

Can I suggest Moby Dick?

117256[/snapback]

Lolita, Shirley?

Keep toot!!!

117251[/snapback]

:lol: Class. I've got a feeling the Durham City library will be a lot busier than their average Saturday, with a lot more mysterious men in suspiciously large moustaches round the place than usual.

117253[/snapback]

Durham library tomorrow..........

liverpool20062oi.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.