bizarre

themags

So wait a minute.  Does this prove that it's a scam or not?  I'm confused as to times of meetings etc.  Sorry to come over all Ronan. :lol:

117266[/snapback]

yes because she's offered us both a full day of sex on saturday, but whats £50 deposit up front :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Pease and anyone else showing up tomorrow, she's gonna be at the library near the gala theatre at 9:30, wants me to leave 50 notes in a book, then txt her the name of the book and she'll get the money and come back out and then we'll go to hers which is 10 minutes away.

Oh aye and she says she'll be wearing boots, pink top and a really short skirt!!!

Keep toot!!!

117251[/snapback]

that stretch of road near the gala is a nightmare for drivers and nowhere to pull up at. Full of buses and bus stands. might be able to see the Library/Gala from the road where I described earlier but it'll be a bit of a distance.

also 9.30 in the morning? what time does the library open in Durham?

and ten minutes away...does she live in the Cathedral?

Surely Sherburn Road is 15-20minutes away :lol:

**Edit - you could actually pretend to leave the money in a book which doesn't actually exist!!

Edited by Elvis

So wait a minute.  Does this prove that it's a scam or not?  I'm confused as to times of meetings etc.  Sorry to come all over Ronan. :lol:

117266[/snapback]

Who could resist tbs tbs.

_39445514_ronan_pa.jpg

Can you do masters degrees in media?  As if doing a normal degree in media wasn't a big enough waste of time!?

Have we banned her?  If not, can we?

117084[/snapback]

Is "she" in Dublin PP? There's a media degree in DCU widely regarded as no more valuable than toilet paper.

I knew a bloke who did it, honestly the thickest fucker I ever met, he was an "entrepreneur" who I honestly had to spend a week explaining that if you spent a quid to make 50 pence you were making a loss! It was a beautiful moment the penny dropped, is that you Ronan? :lol:

117259[/snapback]

:lol:

Fucking Hell! The Celtic Tiger keeps on roaring!

so whats happening tomorrow? who's going etc? where you's meeting?

bear in mind i've never met anyone off here and dont know what any of you's look like?

:lol:

117277[/snapback]

OK, I'll be wearing boots, pink top and a really short skirt.

You and peasepud so far.  You can't miss him, he looks like a pig on stilts. :lol:

117285[/snapback]

:lol:B);)

would go myself but not sure ill be up that early.

117287[/snapback]

As early as a pig on stilts? New one on me, like. :lol:

well I've staked the place out and can confirm theres a few places to put gear, now if we need to leave the first one in a book then it needs to be one right next to the window so I can get pics from outside...

pics of the area are on their way, 2 mins

Fuck me gently, since the last time I looked at this there's been another ten pages added, and a J69 hissy fit to boot. :lol:

Annoying thing about the library is that we won't be able to see her face as the penny drops. That is of course assuming there isn't fifty quid in there, I bet Smoothie goes for it anyway. :lol:

For Pease and anyone else showing up tomorrow, she's gonna be at the library near the gala theatre at 9:30, wants me to leave 50 notes in a book, then txt her the name of the book and she'll get the money and come back out and then we'll go to hers which is 10 minutes away.

Oh aye and she says she'll be wearing boots, pink top and a really short skirt!!!

Keep toot!!!

117251[/snapback]

that stretch of road near the gala is a nightmare for drivers and nowhere to pull up at. Full of buses and bus stands. might be able to see the Library/Gala from the road where I described earlier but it'll be a bit of a distance.

also 9.30 in the morning? what time does the library open in Durham?

and ten minutes away...does she live in the Cathedral?

Surely Sherburn Road is 15-20minutes away :lol:

**Edit - you could actually pretend to leave the money in a book which doesn't actually exist!!

117272[/snapback]

That'd make her a nun with a bad habit ..........................sound of wind and tumbleweed rolling by

Ok then heres the area.....

the library, you can actually see in through those windows :lol:

durham1.jpg

then theres the Gala theatre across the road...

durham2.jpg

durham3.jpg

durham4.jpg

then I found this little spot which is nicely overlooked from about 10 different positions just round the corner.

durham5.jpg

durham6.jpg

And I thought we'd end up at any of these, I especially like the idea of saying its in the phone box in the square, then when they get nearby synchronise us walking out of every box counting 50quid..

durham7.jpg

durham8.jpg

durham9.jpg

Fuck me gently, since the last time I looked at this there's been another ten pages added, and a J69 hissy fit to boot. :lol:

Annoying thing about the library is that we won't be able to see her face as the penny drops. That is of course assuming there isn't fifty quid in there, I bet Smoothie goes for it anyway. :lol:

117312[/snapback]

No worries, it looks like peasepud and his telescopic lens* have found a solution.

*Not a euphamism.

Why doesn't someone stand browsing the books next to where the money is and snap a picture of her when she opens the book.This will lead to a Benny Hill type chase around the libary which can be d/l with the musical score.

Whats she look like anyway?Read 30 odd pages and missed all the cheb shots! :lol:

Why doesn't someone stand browsing the books next to where the money is and snap a picture of her when she opens the book.This will lead to a Benny Hill type chase around the libary which can be d/l with the musical score.

Whats she look like anyway?Read 30 odd pages and missed all the cheb shots! :lol:

117335[/snapback]

5/10 - face

3/10 - tits

117335[/snapback]

She's about 16 and looks a bit like that scabby lass off Countdown that verifies if the words actually exist. Oh, with lousy tits anarl.

117335[/snapback]

5/10 - face

3/10 - tits

117337[/snapback]

That's so generous I have to assume you're referring to J69 and HTT.

Whats she look like anyway?Read 30 odd pages and missed all the cheb shots! :baby:

117335[/snapback]

She's about 16 and looks a bit like that scabby lass off Countdown that verifies if the words actually exist. Oh, with lousy tits anarl.

117341[/snapback]

That'll do for me then. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.