bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I'm off home now, I will be right pissed off if I come back in here on Monday and find you lot haven't gone through with this (the sting I mean not humping a 12 year old minger for cash!).

117370[/snapback]

I'm away for a week and a half. Will come back to a 800 pages of GOLD.

Perhaps a summary thread for those who have restricted access. :baby:

Right I'm off home now, I will be right pissed off if I come back in here on Monday and find you lot haven't gone through with this (the sting I mean not humping a 12 year old minger for cash!).

117370[/snapback]

set up our own "fake" Bookmakers in Durham tommorow and con some guys to backing a horse which is a so called certain on the national...and take the cash....

Edited by Elvis

117370[/snapback]

set up our own "fake" Bookmakers in Durham tommorow and con some guys to backing a horse which is a so called certain on the national...and take the cash....

117376[/snapback]

He wouldn't need to be a "fake" bookmakers to do that, real one's do it all the time

Ok then heres the area.....

the library, you can actually see in through those windows :baby:

durham1.jpg

then theres the Gala theatre across the road...

durham2.jpg

durham3.jpg

durham4.jpg

then I found this little spot which is nicely overlooked from about 10 different positions just round the corner.

durham5.jpg

durham6.jpg

And I thought we'd end up at any of these, I especially like the idea of saying its in the phone box in the square, then when they get nearby synchronise us  walking out of every box counting 50quid..

durham7.jpg

durham8.jpg

durham9.jpg

117327[/snapback]

Fuck me pud that's good work, did you ever work in the army?

I need the name of the road that the library is on if you've got it.

I reckon the idea of someone loitering by the book is a winner, pease you up for that job, you'll have the ideal angle from your position in the clouds.

Edited by Smooth Operator

Anyone slipped her a length yet?

117386[/snapback]

No and no-one's gonna, the whole point in this sting is to expose the silly little slag tbh!!!!

No doubt with that username you'll be there tomorrow. :baby:

117390[/snapback]

;)

No offence smoothie, but i rekon you're back tracking abit now :baby: not that i blame you though! Are you scared your lass may find out because this thread seems to be sweeping the internet?

No offence smoothie, but i rekon you're back tracking abit now  :baby:  not that i blame you though!  Are you scared your lass may find out because this thread seems to be sweeping the internet?

117406[/snapback]

he has to keep it real regarding what he types though ... now the info seems to have spread. Who knows what he'll get up to with her really!

;)

No offence smoothie, but i rekon you're back tracking abit now  :baby:  not that i blame you though!  Are you scared your lass may find out because this thread seems to be sweeping the internet?

117406[/snapback]

he has to keep it real regarding what he types though ... now the info seems to have spread. Who knows what he'll get up to with her really!

;)

117409[/snapback]

thats more the truth of it....therein lies the ruin of this thread, as smoothie will be more guarded about what he says and so not be his true tarty self!! :blush:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.