bizarre

themags

Fucking hell i've been offline for about a day and this thread increases by about 15 pages

117421[/snapback]

it's getting a bit out of hand ... had to read over 15 pages as I got in today pfff... hard work this.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be camping out overnight at Durham Library to see if they place any lookouts around the place overnight, this is the work of one of them chinese gangs I reckon

Still camped out, 3 chavs walked past 30 minutes ago and scoped the place a bit. nothing suspicious, but they did come over and ask me for a chow mein.

Cheeky fuckers

board going down did fook things a little, SMO you have PM mate, dont let me down on this. Im relying on you getting your arse logged on and contacting me (even though I have a nasty feeling that you're not able to log on at the weekend).

board going down did fook things a little, SMO you have PM mate, dont let me down on this. Im relying on you getting your arse logged on and contacting me (even though I have a nasty feeling that you're not able to log on at the weekend).

117463[/snapback]

PM themags and get his and Smooth's number. Haway man use your loaf. :baby:

Funny, according to tings things end the last few posts were just after 5am .. :baby:

Seems Im one hour out so it was just after four....

<goes looking for the comment about needing to get a life> ;)

Though I suppose columbo dont rest when he is on the case like...

Edited by JawD

117463[/snapback]

117465[/snapback]

way way way behind me kidda ;) , Ive already arranged to meet theMags in Durham, not sure if he would have Smoothies number though, heres hoping.

Funny, according to tings things end the last few posts were just after 5am .. :baby:

<goes looking for the comment about needing to get a life>  ;)

117466[/snapback]

one hour out the "other way" ye donkey!

117463[/snapback]

117465[/snapback]

way way way behind me kidda :blush: , Ive already arranged to meet theMags in Durham, not sure if he would have Smoothies number though, heres hoping.

117467[/snapback]

He does because earlier in the thread Smooth was talking about the two of them texting one another. Now who's behind who? ;)

He does because earlier in the thread Smooth was talking about the two of them texting one another.  Now who's behind who?  :baby:

117469[/snapback]

ok so you're only 3 steps behind me now then...

and how come you're not getting your arse down there? spare space in the car.

Dropping me car off at Kwik Fit this morning mate. Lame excuse I know, but the brakes are fuckaroo'd. ;) I'll just sit back and wait for the entertainers to return. :baby:

Didn't Smooth text Ritchie as well? If so, he's got his number an'all. Oh I'm too good.

Dropping me car off at Kwik Fit this morning mate.  Lame excuse I know, but the brakes are fuckaroo'd. ;)  I'll just sit back and wait for the entertainers to return. :baby:

Didn't Smooth text Ritchie as well?  If so, he's got his number an'all.  Oh I'm too good.

117471[/snapback]

damn! you might have me there like.

can you upload pics from your phone to the net?

*jeeez just realised how stupid a question that was! You? computer? phone? all working together? surely not!

<goes looking for the comment about needing to get a life>  ;)

117466[/snapback]

one hour out the "other way" ye donkey!

117468[/snapback]

:blush: Meh, still bloody early <rubs eyes>

Well, Im off to walk the dogs then get some stuff from Asda. you know, popcorn and the like to I can come back here and watch the developments!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.