bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I've just had a phonecall from Pud. Give me two minutes to type it out cos he wants our advice about something, but stay tuned - this is funny....

<munches snackajacks .. (had no popcorn at Asda) .. >

home they're getting some pics mind.... I wanna see who this skinhead is, is he related, maybe her pimp? Maybe she really has a skin head.... so many questions...

:baby:

home they're getting some pics mind....  I wanna see who this skinhead is, is he related, maybe her pimp?  Maybe she really has a skin head.... so many questions...

117560[/snapback]

Well she did say she waxed

home they're getting some pics mind....  I wanna see who this skinhead is, is he related, maybe her pimp?  Maybe she really has a skin head.... so many questions...

117560[/snapback]

Could well have been him in a wig on the photos, given the chebbage.

Just had a text from pud saying:

"Bastid thinks I'm a copper! Me! Cheeky twat!"

If only he'd taken some cuffs with him, we could have nicked him.

Reet. Here's a very quick summary. The lads dropped the 'money' off in the library and WHSmiths and kept an eye on proceedings only to find a tall, skinny skinhead lad mooching about the place and they clocked him straightaway. Turns out that this lad is definitely the one who they've been texting all along (eww) so we've no idea who the girl is or whether she even knows that her photo has been used in this scam.

Anyway, the lad has seen pud and the mags hanging around in both the locations and believes they are plain clothes coppers try to nab him :baby: He text them saying something along the lines of 'fuck this - you're coppers' to which pud replied that he wasn't. This lad has now legged it but they don't know whether he's going to try and come back and collect the 'money' at some point..

What they want to know now is..

- Should they come clean to him, text him and admit the truth

- Text him saying that yes, they are coppers, but if he meets them and admits what he was doing that they'll 'let him off with a warning' and them admit the truth. otherwise there'll be a warrant out for his arrest. Basically - scare the shit out of him

- Start a fake police website with WANTED posters for him ;)

I've strongly advised against the last one by the way as impersonating a police officer is a bad, bad crime!

Reet, quick replies please as they're now hanging round not knowing what to do....

Reet.  Here's a very quick summary.  The lads dropped the 'money' off in the library and WHSmiths and kept an eye on proceedings only to find a tall, skinny skinhead lad mooching about the place and they clocked him straightaway.  Turns out that this lad is definitely the one who they've been texting all along (eww) so we've no idea who the girl is or whether she even knows that her photo has been used in this scam.

Anyway, the lad has seen pud and the mags hanging around in both the locations and believes they are plain clothes coppers try to nab him  :baby:  He text them saying something along the lines of 'fuck this - you're coppers' to which pud replied that he wasn't.  This lad has now legged it but they don't know whether he's going to try and come back and collect the 'money' at some point..

What they want to know now is..

- Should they come clean to him, text him and admit the truth

-  Text him saying that yes, they are coppers, but if he meets them and admits what he was doing that they'll 'let him off with a warning' and them admit the truth. otherwise there'll be a warrant out for his arrest.  Basically - scare the shit out of him

-  Start a fake police website with WANTED posters for him  ;)

I've strongly advised against the last one by the way as impersonating a police officer is a bad, bad crime!

Reet, quick replies please as they're now hanging round not knowing what to do....

117564[/snapback]

Gets my vote, but only because of the legal implications of the fake website and posters

I bet he's shiteing himself. ;) Both b and c are technically impersonating a police officer like. I would try b on maybe and see what happens. If he agrees to meet fair enough, if he doesn't then resort to a.

Just so this fact isn't lost on anyone, The Operator texted a picture of his cock to a skinhead.  Lest we forget. :baby:;)

117572[/snapback]

Having said that, the skinhead had already agreed to do his ironing nude whilst The Operator saw to himself, so maybe it's not so bad after all.

Just so this fact isn't lost on anyone, The Operator texted a picture of his cock to a skinhead.  Lest we forget. :baby:;)

117572[/snapback]

Ewwwwww :blush:;):D:icon_lol:

Fuck knows who the lass is or where she fits into all this :(

Anyway, I'm not sure whether something is happening at the moment cos he's not answering his phone. Gawd, it's like one of them daft books where you can choose multiple endings....

Has to be B, tell them to accept a bribe of £100 each to let him off with it.

117579[/snapback]

Impersonating a police officer and bribery; it's a new low! :baby:

Have you considered becoming an agony aunt?

-  Start a fake police website with WANTED posters for him  :baby:

117564[/snapback]

:blush:

Easily the best choice...

117565[/snapback]

Agreed! ;)

Have we still got the number? ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.