bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howay IP checkers let us know, which scampeteer it is?

117738[/snapback]

There's nee scam going on here like kid. Why especially now I've been rumbled!

Someone texted me a website address before, must have used a different mobile number cos i didn't recognise it.

It's fuckin' Wearside Jack all over again!

117741[/snapback]

So you's have done this before, you sad bastards. All I wanted to do was earn a bit bread from a scam, and I'm only scamming the dodgy cunts that want to use hookers!!

I've got nee job man, I need to earn somehow!

It's fuckin' Wearside Jack all over again!

117741[/snapback]

So you's have done this before, you sad bastards. All I wanted to do was earn a bit bread from a scam, and I'm only scamming the dodgy cunts that want to use hookers!!

I've got nee job man, I need to earn somehow!

117744[/snapback]

:baby:;):blush:;) "Durham Trickster" :D:icon_lol::(

It's fuckin' LOU!!!!! :blush::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Guest Toplass-101
put an envelope in saying "the moneys in the flower pot outside" actually if any of our makem boys are around can you nip to the library and see if its still there? Sophies story, far corner bottom shelf.

117736[/snapback]

Sophie... he's a lill monkey :baby:

book.jpg

Ok i have just read 47 pages, yes 47 pages of this thread and it has GOLD written all over it!

In the process of reading all those pages i have wasted about 40 minutes of my life and my uni assignment i was typign up has gone to the shitter!

But this thread is fucken class. I have seriously not laughed so hard before it was a cracker and some of the comments made by Gemmill amongest others were all class.

Well done to all involved. We now need photos!

The latest:

Just spoke to peasepud there. He arranged another meet at Blockbusters. Anyway, the same lad turns up and starts frantically searching through the Harry Potter DVDs for his money. :baby: Peasepud got a photo of him mid-search at this stage. Anyway, by this point he assumes that this lad has sussed that he's being led on a merry chase, so he goes down the street, gets into his car and drives toward the lad and stops to take a photo. Apparently the dopey get just stood there staring at him, but the second dopey get (Peasepud :blush: ) was laughing so much that the photo he took is shite!

Anyway, I don't know how (presumably he followed him) but he now knows where the lad lives and has a photo of his house. ;)

He's on his way home soon so more to follow from him. Apologies in advance to J69 if this is a bit low-brow for him. ;)

:baby:  ;)  :blush:

Consider the sting a success

117798[/snapback]

And the moral of the story is:

A bunch of lads on an internet forum are more efficient at scam busting than the police !!! (and one hell of a lot cheaper)

I expect Pud to retire soon with a bad back ;)

Bit of a worry really

pleased he's got a photo

proves i'm not some weirdo freak who likes to get people out of bed early on saturday for a wild goose chase round the north east

117803[/snapback]

Aye until the photo is shown to be of your house :baby:

I always new the cicvil service was full of dodgy bastards but pud just takes the piss, surely a man of his calibre should have something else better to do with his time.

P.S well done pud, I'm starting to feel sorry for the kid now, god knows what pud is going to do next.

By the way, never satisfied, Peasepud also said on the phone that "now's the time to really step things up", so fuck knows what else he's got in mind. :baby:

117805[/snapback]

He's got an evil mind that man! Loving this. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.