bizarre

themags

can't believe I'm the only one who thinks that this bird is just some random from the unnerving volumes of photos of young naked girls on the net.

Not sure it's a person that the skinheed knows at all.

oh and whats with Aquafresh using their old Adverts?

117848[/snapback]

yeah i agree that girl could be anyone, nice sentiment trying to find her but i think your efforts are better served elsewhere.

now you know his address it cant be hard to find out his name ?? :baby:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybes this is just a windup and never actually took place . does sound very far fetched,but it go's well on here like,would not happen on NOL

some of yous need to slap your mugs and wake up to the real world.

Edited by MagsFan

maybes this is just a windup and never actually took place . does sound very far fetched,but it go's well on here like,would not happen on NOL

117861[/snapback]

Well to be honest i think this is one of the best threads i have ever read and if it was all made up (which i think its pretty obvious it isnt) whoever did make it up would be a genius!

I seriously think it would be unwise to try and find out who the girl is. The pictures could have been random ones off the internet or she could be his (very young) lass who is in on the scam. Either way, how do you plan on finding her?

I'd go with continuing to scare the shit out of him and make him think he's going to end up locked up for what he's doing.

117861[/snapback]

Goodness me, it could never happen on N-O! It's far too high-brow a place for this kind of childishness and anything that means that people can have a laugh gets instantly deleted. Imagine the bannings too! :baby:

Nice of you to drop by and have a read anyway. Maybe you should slap your own mug for the moment of weakness you had when you actually came over here and read the thread. You should punish yourself tbh ;)

Guest pandawise

I've picked this thread up off the SMB (yes, I am a mackem...) and massive kudos is due to all involved, particularly the lads playing "snap the skinhead" round Durham today.

If you have his address, can I suggest using www.192.com to search via the electoral roll to try for a name ?

117861[/snapback]

Goodness me, it could never happen on N-O! It's far too high-brow a place for this kind of childishness and anything that means that people can have a laugh gets instantly deleted. Imagine the bannings too! :baby:

Nice of you to drop by and have a read anyway. Maybe you should slap your own mug for the moment of weakness you had when you actually came over here and read the thread. You should punish yourself tbh ;)

117878[/snapback]

Yep no sense of humour at N-O

Jolly Jape-busters tbh

This thread in a nutshell:

themags finds a bizarre note in his daily paper basically saying call this number for a good time.

Smooth operator texts the number and gets a few pictures of some young lass sent to him and sends a photo of his cock to her for some reason.

themags, peasepud then text the number and get sent the same pictures.

They all arrange to meet her today (saturday) for some sex. The deal was they leave £50 in random locations in durham as a deposit upfront then meet her and pay £50 upon completion.

So they leave envelopes containing something i don't know what in locations on durham and wait for her to arrive. She turns out to be some skinhead and he sees them and thinks they are the cops.

Later that day peasepud has another go and says he left something in blockbusters. They guy turns up and can't find it and peasepud follows him home getting his photo and address. And thats pretty much it so far. Ignoring all the random jokes about smooth operators nob that are liberally spread throughout.

I seriously think it would be unwise to try and find out who the girl is.  The pictures could have been random ones off the internet or she could be his (very young) lass who is in on the scam.  Either way, how do you plan on finding her?

I'd go with continuing to scare the shit out of him and make him think he's going to end up locked up for what he's doing.

117877[/snapback]

The run Pud's on she'll turn up at his door selling cookies this evening.

I've picked this thread up off the SMB (yes, I am a mackem...) and massive kudos is due to all involved, particularly the lads playing "snap the skinhead" round Durham today.

If you have his address, can I suggest using www.192.com to search via the electoral roll to try for a name ?

117880[/snapback]

I have a 'contact' who has obtained the full uncut version of the database that 192.com use. Pud man, if you've got his address, send it to me on MSN and I'll find out who he is... :baby:

I've spent most of the evening reading this thread - I completely forgot that today was Saturday and that these things were happening today. I'm mildly disappointed that the story doesn't have an ending. At least now I can help out.

Continue as you were.

117861[/snapback]

who invited chuckles?

this is the best thread in the world tbh

117865[/snapback]

2nd best I think.

The best thread ever resulted in this bloke sharing a picture of his cock with the world...

image0882da6pu.jpg

image0900sm8ff.jpg

:baby:

There were many other coconut men too.

Back on this topic though, if you get his name, rather than claim to be the law, you could claim to be the disgruntled father of one of these poor young girls. Tell him to enjoy his kneecaps while he can because you aren't happy.

117865[/snapback]

2nd best I think.

The best thread ever resulted in this bloke sharing a picture of his cock with the world...

Let us not forget the important factor in this though........

Smoothy sent this man a pic of his cock.. :baby:;)

searchin.jpg

and then possibly/ probably had text sex with him/her while on a train. :blush:

:baby:

117865[/snapback]

2nd best I think.

Let us not forget the important factor in this though........

Smoothy sent this man a pic of his cock.. ;):blush:

searchin.jpg

and then possibly/ probably had text sex with him/her while on a train. :D

117911[/snapback]

as if we could! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.