bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the best things I have ever read. Scare the shit out of the fucker and pretend you're the bizzies!

While you're on 'arrest' J69 aswell.

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

At the end of the day this guy is a scumbag, he's try to make money of poor horny guys such as themags and SMO who can't get a bit of sex. Either pretend to be cops and put the shit up him or publish his phone number here so we can all text him and his plan will be ruined, either way there is going to be no sex involved unless Meenzer has a thing for bald guys.

FYI i have no intention of joining in said posts as it's all lies , just like the Hitzfield one was ,if he was a good pretend bizzie he wouldnt of got sussed by the lad and also would of got a front facing picture. yous are easly ammussed i grant you that stick it on ebay and sell the thing for 50 pence.

FYI i have no intention of joining in said posts as it's all lies , just like the Hitzfield one was ,if he was a good pretend bizzie he wouldnt of got sussed by the lad and also would of got a front facing picture. yous are easly ammussed i grant you that stick it on ebay and sell the thing for 50 pence.

117945[/snapback]

What in God's name are you rattling on about?

117945[/snapback]

:baby: This bloke's brilliant; can we keep him? We can teach him grammers and spellins an everything.

117945[/snapback]

:baby:

;) boohooo the nasty man made me look silly by believing his story from a pretendy reporter written in pretendy german in a pretendy newspaper. Now I think I shall probably never trust anyone ever, ever again and to think I trusted you maaaan you were like a brother to me and you betrayed me....how could you do it maaaaan???? how?????? In fact to protest I shall lose any sense of comedy or fun, that'll teach them hahaha yes, I shall do that and then I'll jack me job in to concentrate on the campaign.

Oh and then I'll interview myself and tell people its from an independant observer and I'll say things like "why would a real fan do that?" and insert things such as (laughs), yes haha that'll get everyone back on my side (laughs):blush:

*Do we have a sheepshagging avatar for this inbred?

shame the mackem snow didnt extend to Durham yesterday afternoon pud...that would have made the whole scenario even more bizarre!!  :baby:

117958[/snapback]

it did, I was sitting in me car outside some video shop in a godforsaken part of the world while it bleached doon outside thinking "Im going to get stuck and he'll suss me and they'll find me dead with a copy of Harry Potter rammed up me arse"

shame the mackem snow didnt extend to Durham yesterday afternoon pud...that would have made the whole scenario even more bizarre!!  ;)

117958[/snapback]

it did, I was sitting in me car outside some video shop in a godforsaken part of the world while it bleached doon outside thinking "Im going to get stuck and he'll suss me and they'll find me dead with a copy of Harry Potter rammed up me arse"

117974[/snapback]

a fitting finale to the whole escapade ;) Very 'poirot' :blush:

EDIT: or on seconds thoughts...very jonathon cr 'eek' :baby:

ok, i'll get me coat) :D

Edited by Toonraider

I was thinking about this last night - how do we know the girl is completely innocent ?

(The following statement is made with no experience of the prostitution world - be that as an employer, an employee or a client.)

Scenario: a couple are in huge debt because of drugs (or gambling, or generally being a bit rubbish - you choose, this reason isn't so important). They decide that the quickest way to recoup the money is to sell the lady's body. They pick their target market (Sport readers - a logical choice) and put in a hand written note to give the ad a little originality to spike the interest (or, more likely, because they can't afford anything fancier).

Obviously, if the girl was doing it alone she'd have to go and collect the money from books and DVDs herself, then meet up with the guy, do what he wants and then get the next instalment off him. The thing is, though, men resorting to prostitutes are generally quite desperate people. If they think she's just doing it by herself they could easily offer her less for the second payment or say "I've already given you £50, that's your lot". What's she going to do ?

I came into the thread too late to see the pictures but apparently this girl looks quite young and quite frail. How's she going to force a man to pay up the money afterwards ? If worst comes to worst, he could most likely have her in a fight. However, if you have a skinhead collecting the money for you, punters are surely less likely to try and rip you off after they get their thrills.

Could it be that she is willing to offer herself up for Smooth Operator's pleasure after all ?

The one thing I can think of against this is that she offered herself to two guys at the same time. However, if they are in desperate need of cash, desperate enough to resort to prostitution, I'm sure they're happy enough to rip off a couple of people along the way.

It would explain why they were willing to give Peasepud a second go - neither of their punters came through, they knew he was interested so thought they could get the £100 off him for that night's work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.