bizarre

themags

I know a lot of yous think yous are writers , but yous are not Mamood from the

NOTW .I thought yous were supposed to be street wise ? There are plenty of people not gullable enough to be taken in with a week sussed out lie .

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTW .I thought yous were supposed to be street wise ?  There are plenty  of people not gullable enough to be taken in with a week sussed out lie .

118075[/snapback]

you

gullible

They're

weak

Now piss off back to N-O will you?

NOTW .I thought yous were supposed to be street wise ?  There are plenty  of people not gullable enough to be taken in with a week sussed out lie .

118075[/snapback]

you

gullible

They're

weak

118077[/snapback]

Divvn't try and palm him off on us!

*Do we have a sheepshagging avatar for this inbred?

117955[/snapback]

Nope.......but we've got a smiley for him! ;)

:baby:

118075[/snapback]

you

gullible

They're

weak

118077[/snapback]

:baby: I hope you don't do much work with colons, doctor! ;)

Somebody could pretend to be a real pimp actually working in the area,

118054[/snapback]

A picture of Themags yesterday:

hutch2.jpg

how about we set up a website for this bloke under the guise of a male prossie? On the site we could make up a load of bollocks about how everybody has to be careful in case of police actiuvity therefore although I say meet me after the drop, you should hang around and after you've seen me pick up the money follow me out and we'll go do the dirty :baby:

Just imagine the look on his face, 50 quid in hand and a big sweaty biker gagging for it next to him ;)

how about we set up a website for this bloke under the guise of a male prossie? On the site we could make up a load of bollocks about how everybody has to be careful in case of police actiuvity therefore although I say meet me after the drop, you should hang around and after you've seen me pick up the money follow me out and we'll go do the dirty :baby:

Just imagine the look on his face, 50 quid in hand and a big sweaty biker gagging for it next to him ;)

118268[/snapback]

I like this idea

Just imagine the look on his face, 50 quid in hand and a big sweaty biker gagging for it next to him :blush:

118268[/snapback]

Whilst that would be funny, it sounds about as legal as what he's doing. ;)

118268[/snapback]

You're presuming that..

a ) He has a computer,

b ) If not, he has access to one at the Care In The Community project that he looks like he goes to,

c ) He would even know what to do with a computer if he had one.

118268[/snapback]

You're presuming that..

a ) He has a computer,

b ) If not, he has access to one at the Care In The Community project that he looks like he goes to,

118327[/snapback]

been up all day and night again pet? you're not on the ball at all.

What I mean is we replicate his ad on the net but tell people its all done in text, describe him and offer the same services, £100 for a full day or night. Tell people on the ad that to preserve everyones safety I will act like a girl (just say because thats not as frowned upon by police). Then say that although in text I will tell you to meet me somewhere else after the drop this is just to put off anyone overhearing/ seeing etc what I really mean is to follow me out of the drop site and speak to me. He would never need to know its on the net.

118268[/snapback]

You're presuming that..

a ) He has a computer,

118327[/snapback]

What I mean is we replicate his ad on the net but tell people its all done in text, describe him and offer the same services, £100 for a full day or night. Tell people on the ad that to preserve everyones safety I will act like a girl (just say because thats not as frowned upon by police). Then say that although in text I will tell you to meet me somewhere else after the drop this is just to put off anyone overhearing/ seeing etc what I really mean is to follow me out of the drop site and speak to me. He would never need to know its on the net.

118330[/snapback]

I didn't understand a fucking word of that. V.complicated. :blush:

Aye, I've been having about 3hrs kip a day for the last 5, so that might explain it.

Guest Toplass-101

118268[/snapback]

You're presuming that..

a ) He has a computer,

118327[/snapback]

118330[/snapback]

I didn't understand a fucking word of that. V.complicated. :blush:

Aye, I've been having about 3hrs kip a day for the last 5, so that might explain it.

118337[/snapback]

I dont understand either.

you had to make me go and do it didnt you? you're a bad influence.  ;)

118370[/snapback]

I really really worry about you sometimes.... :baby:

pah women, nae originality when it comes to ruining some blokes life, always the same answer.....

Marry them

:baby:

118345[/snapback]

It's a mutual ruination. Worse for us at times as there's always one more childlike creature you have to look after than what you give birth to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.