bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i understand and it is a good idea, plus i am hugely drunk so it must be a woman thing!

118411[/snapback]

:D

I understand now that I've seen the website thingy. It was just peasepud's inane rambling sentences that make no sense!

i understand and it is a good idea, plus i am hugely drunk so it must be a woman thing!

118411[/snapback]

You've been hugely drunk for quite awhile now :D tsk!

118414[/snapback]

just 3 daysish, dont exagerate :lol:

118411[/snapback]

118414[/snapback]

118418[/snapback]

Now by woman thing do you mean Pud's less than clear rambling or your reason for being drunk for three 'days-ish'? Is it exaggerating to state that the hyphen helps in that word a bit? :blink: Jon, you're too funny.

118411[/snapback]

118414[/snapback]

118418[/snapback]

Now by woman thing do you mean Pud's less than clear rambling or your reason for being drunk for three 'days-ish'? Is it exaggerating to state that the hyphen helps in that word a bit? :blink: Jon, you're too funny.

118422[/snapback]

now i understood puds ramblings but am too fucked to understand yours, maybe a man thing!

It happens to the best of us Gejon. I try and put a ban on myself when it comes to using the computer when pissed. No matter what i'm doing I always end up coming on here and getting very abusive.

I reckon we should bombard the twat with pizza's, chinese, indians, taxi's etc now we have his address. Or if the Mags has the original note still, post it through his letterbox. Give him the willies got and proper.

btw, i texted "her" on Friday asking if i could ring her for some phone sex, "she" said no and wasn't into phone sex. It was at that point I knew it was gonna be a bloke.

Was out at the weekend and scrathed this twat's number into a few toilet doors in one of Byker's finest establishments!

Was out at the weekend and scrathed this twat's number into a few toilet doors in one of Byker's finest establishments!

118454[/snapback]

:D

Most people who would make that claim I'd say were talking bullshit........with SMO you just know he probably has!

This thread is......Gold! GOLD! Always believe in your sooooooul... :D

I with the Smoothmeister on this one, bombard the bastid with takeaways and other deliveries, make his life as difficult as possible without having to do it illegally. Also Papa Laz's idea about pretending to be the local pimp and threatening to have his legs broken is a good one. Let the bastid stew in the shit of his own crapping imo.

It happens to the best of us Gejon. I try and put a ban on myself when it comes to using the computer when pissed. No matter what i'm doing I always end up coming on here and getting very abusive.

118452[/snapback]

I normally dont come on too pissed but last night i thought it was a good idea for some reason!

So this skinhead is a poof aswell, requesting pics of blokes knobs, methinks meenzer may be involved somewhere..

117667[/snapback]

Honey, if I wanted pictures of knobs, these are the last people's I'd want to see... :D

So this skinhead is a poof aswell, requesting pics of blokes knobs, methinks meenzer may be involved somewhere..

117667[/snapback]

Honey, if I wanted pictures of knobs, these are the last people's I'd want to see... :D

118477[/snapback]

Girlfriend, talk to the hand cos the face just don't understand!! :lol:

117667[/snapback]

Honey, if I wanted pictures of knobs, these are the last people's I'd want to see... :lol:

118477[/snapback]

Girlfriend, talk to the hand cos the face just don't understand!! :blink:

118478[/snapback]

You're scarily good at that. :D

117667[/snapback]

Honey, if I wanted pictures of knobs, these are the last people's I'd want to see... :blink:

118477[/snapback]

Girlfriend, talk to the hand cos the face just don't understand!! ;)

118478[/snapback]

118483[/snapback]

you should;ve seen the way I was clicking my fingers from side to side as I was saying it tbh!! Then you'd worry.

BTW want a cock pic? :lol:

117667[/snapback]

Honey, if I wanted pictures of knobs, these are the last people's I'd want to see... :blink:

118477[/snapback]

Girlfriend, talk to the hand cos the face just don't understand!! ;)

118478[/snapback]

118483[/snapback]

you should;ve seen the way I was clicking my fingers from side to side as I was saying it tbh!! Then you'd worry.

BTW want a cock pic? :lol:

118487[/snapback]

You'd be disappointed, I've let my hair grow out. :nufc:

IMO tbh yous are really streching this out , its played out .get over it and assign this to the rubbish bin .

118522[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice. :D

If it was up to you this thread would have been over on page one man, you wacky funster you!

IMO tbh yous are really streching this out , its played out .get over it and assign this to the rubbish bin .

118522[/snapback]

So you've stopped claiming none of this actually happened then? :D

What gets me is when someone feels the need to take a moment out of their time again and again to tell others they are waisting their time.

118526[/snapback]

It's weird, isn't it? Like people who claim to be totally unbothered about what people are saying about them, yet keep coming back to read it and reply, time and time again. I don't get the appeal. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.