• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockshots ??????

118870[/snapback]

If youwant to hang round Rockshots with a camera then you're braver than me :D

118872[/snapback]

DOH

I was suggesting a place where "him" and The Mags paths probably crossed :blink::lol:

Rockshots ??????

118870[/snapback]

If youwant to hang round Rockshots with a camera then you're braver than me :(

118872[/snapback]

He's hoping they'll be extinct by the weekend tbh.

118875[/snapback]

:D:lol::blink:;):nufc::o:(:(

Rockshots ??????

118870[/snapback]

118872[/snapback]

118875[/snapback]

:lol:

Anyways, Im digressing how about we text him this week and offer him £500 to do a 3sum? tell him we'll put £200 down as deposit but it has to be in Newcastle not Durham and we want to do the exchange at 2pm on Saturday (the Trent? :lol:)

118866[/snapback]

Utter genius :D

Rockshots ??????

118870[/snapback]

118872[/snapback]

118875[/snapback]

:blink:

118878[/snapback]

:lol:

Anyways, Im digressing how about we text him this week and offer him £500 to do a 3sum? tell him we'll put £200 down as deposit but it has to be in Newcastle not Durham and we want to do the exchange at 2pm on Saturday (the Trent? :lol:)

118866[/snapback]

118879[/snapback]

Aye but if he turns up and he's up for it, can I rule myself out of flogging the biscuits in the bogs at this early stage?

118866[/snapback]

118879[/snapback]

Aye but if he turns up and he's up for it, can I rule myself out of flogging the biscuits in the bogs at this early stage?

118882[/snapback]

Is "flogging the biscuits" a Gemmillism for spanking the monkey ????

You know, flogging the biscuits?  Torching the pony?  Boxing the bald criminal?

:D

118889[/snapback]

Looking through the microsope for the tweezer etc etc

118893[/snapback]

Composing one's self, putting one's mind to other things, etc etc etc.

Anyways, Im digressing how about we text him this week and offer him £500 to do a 3sum? tell him we'll put £200 down as deposit but it has to be in Newcastle not Durham and we want to do the exchange at 2pm on Saturday (the Trent? :D)

118866[/snapback]

Sounds good, but I doubt he would go for it. How about telling him the money will be left inside a DVD in HMV or Virgin on Northumberland Street?

We can 'hover' around the locale and then when he's spotted going inside we can all congregate outside the entrance - cameras and laughter ready - awaiting him coming out.

Anyways, Im digressing how about we text him this week and offer him £500 to do a 3sum? tell him we'll put £200 down as deposit but it has to be in Newcastle not Durham and we want to do the exchange at 2pm on Saturday (the Trent? :D)

118866[/snapback]

Sounds good, but I doubt he would go for it. How about telling him the money will be left inside a DVD in HMV or Virgin on Northumberland Street?

We can 'hover' around the locale and then when he's spotted going inside we can all congregate outside the entrance - cameras and laughter ready - awaiting him coming out.

118901[/snapback]

Aye and as you stand outside you could be handing out flyers designed in the style of the spoof website to all the passers by, handing him one as he leaves the shop :lol:

How about a Roger Cook type sting! video camera mic ask him for a few coments about previous customers hes let down.

My and me mates did one to a local corner shop the indian bloke was selling us beer when we where 16 (not a bad thing for us). He jumped over the counter ran round and locked the front door then threatened us with a knife.

funny as fuck. :D

118866[/snapback]

118901[/snapback]

Aye and as you stand outside you could be handing out flyers designed in the style of the spoof website to all the passers by, handing him one as he leaves the shop ;)

118907[/snapback]

:lol::blink:

How about a Roger Cook type sting! video camera mic ask him for a few coments about previous customers hes let down.

My and me mates did one to a local corner shop the indian bloke was selling us beer when we where 16 (not a bad thing for us). He jumped over the counter ran round and locked the front door then threatened us with a knife.

funny as fuck.  :D

118908[/snapback]

cornershopproprietorphobic. tbh

Put the utter rubbish your spouting in the bin provided:

garbagecart_sm.jpg

EDIT: Peasepud - for anyone just getting here and wanting to keep up with the thread I'd recommend jumping straight to the bottom of page 62 and reading from there. However, if you're an OFSTED inspector you may wish to stick around and see the kind of shite that the education system is currently churning out as typified by our old friend MagsFan here.

Put the utter rubbish your spouting in the bin provided:

garbagecart_sm.jpg

118944[/snapback]

I love this twat, hes like the most unfunny fucker ever to enter our sad little world but in his head hes laughing manically at his quips.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.