bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omgwtf i am not laughing infact i am miserable ,but hoping you will cheer me up by filling up that bin above .

i will be back after to empty it for you FOC :

118961[/snapback]

Waste disposal sounds about right for you, fuckflaps.

Btw, "MagsFan"?? On a Newcastle forum?? Fucking inspired! :D

omgwtf i am not laughing infact i am miserable ,but hoping you will cheer me up by filling up that bin above .

i will be back after to empty it for you FOC :

118961[/snapback]

Waste disposal sounds about right for you, fuckflaps.

Btw, "MagsFan"?? On a Newcastle forum?? Fucking inspired! :D

118964[/snapback]

RonanMagsFan more like.

Usually Tits come in pairs , on here they they are more pairs than a playboy mag.

118972[/snapback]

Haway, let's have a sentence eh? Just one, with a start, a middle and an end and punctuation and everything. We'll even let you have your wheely bin back. Go on, see if you can do it.

Made a slight error in my last post it has been rectified .PP when are you

moving up to the CID :

118982[/snapback]

I am a bit concerned here. I can't believe you are that thick to think you have corrected your post.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Frig off ive gone know where. i,m waiting for the rubbish .its nearly full i have just looked keep up the good work saddos

118988[/snapback]

spend a lot of time looking in bins for playboy mags do you ?

I'll let you have one of mine, for a reacharound :D

serious question then Magsfan, what is your actual beef? its not this thread thats for sure, you've got it in your head that because we're the 'other' board to your beloved N-O that you need to slag off everything that happens on here.

I also strongly believe that you have a major downer on the whole Hitzfeld scam, in fact Im fairly confident in betting thats what your problem is, so if you can string a handful of sentences (thats those things that start with a capital letter and end in a full stop (one of them little dots)) into a paragraph (oh fuck Im getting too technical here!) then Im all ears or if you'd rather take it offline into PMs then feel free.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.