bizarre

themags

I think its only right that he dropped in it from a geet height before the thread retires. Got out with a BANG not fade away so to speak ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or someone that way inclined could text him and see "look sophie i know your a bloke, how much to knock your back doors in?"

;)

119752[/snapback]

Step forward Smooth Operator...... :blink:

119757[/snapback]

Done.

I texted him, "Seeing as you're a bloke how much for blowing out your bomb doors?

His reply, "You think I'm a bloke? What you on about, I'm a girl. Wanna arrange a meet?"

:(

119765[/snapback]

Smoothy I think you should text him puff next time he asks for a pic of your tool.

See if being faced with the owner of that he's still up for it.

or someone that way inclined could text him and see "look sophie i know your a bloke, how much to knock your back doors in?"

;)

119752[/snapback]

Step forward Smooth Operator...... :blink:

119757[/snapback]

Done.

I texted him, "Seeing as you're a bloke how much for blowing out your bomb doors?

His reply, "You think I'm a bloke? What you on about, I'm a girl. Wanna arrange a meet?"

:(

119765[/snapback]

He obviously either has the intelligence of a makem or he's on to us and is wanting to arrange a meeting so him and his mates can give someone a kicking!

Edited by David Kelly

Bewildered by the female aversion to the c word. Mrs hips loathes it as well.

119675[/snapback]

I don't really understand it either. It's just a word.

There are all sorts of names for the male genitalia (as sung by Noel Coward) but none of them particularly offend me.

Incidentally, one of my female friends quite likes the c-word but cannot abide the word 'quim'.

Fascinating.

119675[/snapback]

There are all sorts of names for the male genitalia (as sung by Noel Coward) but none of them particularly offend me.

Incidentally, one of my female friends quite likes the c-word but cannot abide the word 'quim'.

Fascinating.

119936[/snapback]

Along with Twat, Quim is quite possibly my favourite word. And the name of a Portuguese goalkeeper if memory serves ;)

Foof is the daddy tbh.

119953[/snapback]

That's one that wor lass uses.

My sister used the word fairy when she was a bairn. I still can't eat a fairy cake to this day!

119968[/snapback]

my little girls call it their 'minnies', which is particularly funny when a girl at work talks about the fact she's putting a new air freshener in her car ;) Oh how i laught to myself

119675[/snapback]

Fascinating.

119936[/snapback]

Along with Twat, Quim is quite possibly my favourite word. And the name of a Portuguese goalkeeper if memory serves ;)

119955[/snapback]

The Benifica keeper I believe.

Foof is the daddy tbh.

119953[/snapback]

That's one that wor lass uses.

My sister used the word fairy when she was a bairn. I still can't eat a fairy cake to this day!

119968[/snapback]

I'm no chef, but I think I'm right in saying that minge is NOT an ingredient, so you should be ok to try one.

I dont know why i hate the C word so much really, i think probably because its a word that can be said with so much venom  :blink:

Foof is fine though, makes me chuckle  ;)

120015[/snapback]

thats why its so great. You know where you are with c*nt, no confusion.

I would have thought a woman would find gash the most offensive.. but Im not one so what do I know

Wor lasses bairn calls it her Wilma. Wor lass told her she used to work with someone called Wilma, the bairn was in hysterics for hours.

120017[/snapback]

Bet she loves the Flintstones ;)

I dont know why i hate the C word so much really, i think probably because its a word that can be said with so much venom  :blink:

Foof is fine though, makes me chuckle  ;)

120015[/snapback]

thats why its so great. You know where you are with c*nt, no confusion.

I would have thought a woman would find gash the most offensive.. but Im not one so what do I know

120020[/snapback]

gash is not pleasant but not as bad a C***

Beef Curtains is always a favourite.

120047[/snapback]

Prefer pork drapes tbh, let more light in.

120052[/snapback]

Strictly speaking those only describe the labia. You both need to eat more minge before posting again on the matter tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.