bizarre

themags

Beef Curtains is always a favourite.

120047[/snapback]

Prefer pork drapes tbh, let more light in.

120052[/snapback]

Strictly speaking those only describe the labia. You both need to eat more minge before posting again on the matter tbh.

120055[/snapback]

Back in 5. ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

120047[/snapback]

120052[/snapback]

Strictly speaking those only describe the labia. You both need to eat more minge before posting again on the matter tbh.

120055[/snapback]

So why don't you give them some tips or suggestions? Maybe their lack is simply something to do with technique. Go on. Cunnilingus- performance enhancing tips by Manc-Mag.

120047[/snapback]

120052[/snapback]

120055[/snapback]

So why don't you give them some tips or suggestions? Maybe their lack is simply something to do with technique. Go on. Cunnilingus- performance enhancing tips by Manc-Mag.

120059[/snapback]

Basically wor lass locks me in a cage for three days, starves me, then covers 'herself' in marmite tbh. I'm like a rat up a drainpipe. Nose first.

Somebody lock the thread.  I do not want to hear this. ;)

120060[/snapback]

There's something disturbing about the thought of a man with hair that's allegedly seen more chemical processes than most women see in a lifetime eating.... yeh. No. That's just not right. Blonde tips and all. :blink:

120047[/snapback]

120052[/snapback]

120055[/snapback]

Yup, you were right, although our admin lass is none too impressed. Thanks a lot!

120047[/snapback]

120052[/snapback]

120055[/snapback]

Yup, you were right, although our admin lass is none too impressed. Thanks a lot!

120066[/snapback]

;)

badly packed kebab? :blink:

What do you call a Chinese lass with no legs?

Dragon Lips

120068[/snapback]

Salmon Canyon isnt a bad one like

120069[/snapback]

;) New one on me.

When we were younger we called it "gunter" pronounced "goonter", we convinced a Japanese exchange student it was a type of fashionable car, oh how we laughed. :blink:

Also "gee" is a common word for it in Dublin, I was much amused by the H. GEE pharmacy across the road from where I lived in Cambridge.

Edited by DotBum

Did you go to Cambridge Uni Dotbum, you spod, or were you in employment by this stage?

120136[/snapback]

Jaysus no, I went to college there, but it had nothing to do with Cambridge University, the one I went to was full of drunks and junkies, much more my scene.

And I thought you Newcastle fans were real rough and tumble. Turns out you're too much of a bunch of cunty balls to do anything about skinhead sophie and his amazing rip off game.

For shame.

And I thought you Newcastle fans were real rough and tumble. Turns out you're too much of a bunch of cunty balls to do anything about skinhead sophie and his amazing rip off game.

For shame.

120187[/snapback]

tempted to agree

slightly anyway

perhaps a plan is being developed for the weekend ;)

Pud to give him a snide phone call pretending he's a police officer and could he attend the local station to explain himself, give him the chance to come down of his own free will or they can go to his door.

Just reel his address and description off, he'll shit it

For shame.

120187[/snapback]

You were linked here from a Pro-Wrestling Forum, so I really don't think you're in any position to be taking the piss. ;)

For shame.

120187[/snapback]

You were linked here from a Pro-Wrestling Forum, so I really don't think you're in any position to be taking the piss. ;)

120203[/snapback]

Hence the term 'rough and tumble'!

Who just suggested the polis thing with 'Sophie Skinhead'?

Why not phone him, telling him he's talking to Det. Sgt. Freedman (starter for 10) of Durham police and ask him to come to the station at 09.00 Sat morning to discuss some irregularities that have come to light. The charv would then announce himself to the desk sgt at the allotted time who wouldn't have a fuckin clue why the daft salted peanut (skinhead with dandruff) was there.

Just a thought.

EDIT: I knew I shouldn't have had that extra beer - we don't know the fecker's name! Thick, or what???

Edited by snakehips

For shame.

120187[/snapback]

120203[/snapback]

Hence the term 'rough and tumble'!

Who just suggested the polis thing with 'Sophie Skinhead'?

Why not phone him, telling him he's talking to Det. Sgt. Freedman (starter for 10) of Durham police and ask him to come to the station at 09.00 Sat morning to discuss some irregularities that have come to light. The charv would then announce himself to the desk sgt at the allotted time who wouldn't have a fuckin clue why the daft salted peanut (skinhead with dandruff) was there.

Just a thought.

EDIT: I knew I shouldn't have had that extra beer - we don't know the fecker's name! Thick, or what???

120230[/snapback]

It's Sophie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.