bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads this thread is fucking class. The presentation went really well friday, the class enjoyed this angle. I apologise to anyone I offended. Fair fucks to ye though, this is the best laugh I've had in ages :D

Quite a change of heart you've had there Sophie. I reckon you went in with this presentation hoping the class would also take your moral stance but found they thought it was funny as fuck so you quickly changed stance so's that you were in the majority!!! :D

IMO tbh yous are really streching this out , its played out .get over it and assign this to the rubbish bin

Look enough is enough...yes we know you dont approve of all this, we know you think its a scam....so why do you keep on coming back to read it??

Stop depressing us all... do us a favour and go post your miserable whinings on another forum!!

I know lads. I left my sense of humor at home on friday!! :lol: There is no harm in having fun lads life is to short. Im glad that ye took the piss of of him though, he most have been shitting himself on saturday!! I bet he googled that picture. there is this site called www.hotor.not that come. He most of searched that picked a minger, and created sophie. thats what me and the girls think anyway!! :D

See above.

118609[/snapback]

But in a good way. My nicknames are Coors Light and Crazy Chick. Im sure you can figure out my nicknames :D

118618[/snapback]

Well I reckon I can due to the fact you just told me....

I know lads. I left my sense of humor at home on friday!!  :lol:  There is no harm in having fun lads life is to short. Im glad that ye took the piss of of him though, he most have been shitting himself on saturday!! I bet he googled that picture. there is this site called www.hotor.not that come. He most of searched that picked a minger, and created sophie. thats what me and the girls think anyway!! :D

118605[/snapback]

Are you in the middle of a nervous breakdown, or did someone dictate that to you?

See above.

118609[/snapback]

But in a good way. My nicknames are Coors Light and Crazy Chick. Im sure you can figure out my nicknames :D

118618[/snapback]

I think you'll find that's spelt kerr-aaazy.

I know lads. I left my sense of humor at home on friday!!  :nufc:  There is no harm in having fun lads life is to short. Im glad that ye took the piss of of him though, he most have been shitting himself on saturday!! I bet he googled that picture. there is this site called www.hotor.not that come. He most of searched that picked a minger, and created sophie. thats what me and the girls think anyway!! :D

118605[/snapback]

Are you in the middle of a nervous breakdown, or did someone dictate that to you?

118623[/snapback]

:lol::blink:

Must have been dictated. If you say the words in an Irish accent it's spot on. ;)

Must have been dictated.  If you say the words in an Irish accent it's spot on. :D

118626[/snapback]

:lol: Or it was dictated to someone really, really thick; same difference, really.

EDIT: I've just thought, she's probably scribbled that down in the lecture/discussion when someone mentioned it; fuck me, they'll let anything into college now.

Most of her class are probably trying to log into 2-spastics SWeat as we speak.

Edited by DotBum

Must have been dictated.  If you say the words in an Irish accent it's spot on. :D

118626[/snapback]

:lol: Or it was dictated to someone really, really thick; same difference, really.

118627[/snapback]

That should be whats the craic!! Not crack! :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.