bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm over the moon that this is still going.  Shame Pud's no David Baily.  Those photos truely are piss poor :D

118712[/snapback]

Under the circumstances I think Pud did exceptionally well. I know, for sure (that's the Dutch 'for sure', to let Hiddink know - as he reads this thread on psv.com - we're ready to make him feel at home when he comes!) , that I wouldn't have gone anywhere near the lad. I would have cacked mesel if I had been taking that photo through the window of Blockbusters and the kid had turned round.

118726[/snapback]

To be fair a 8ft 11 Peasepud would probably intimidate the skinhead more than the other way around!

Dont think i would fancy the BFG following me round taking pictures of my pimping escapades!

118731[/snapback]

True. And the fact that a fully 'tooled up' Toplass was with him :lol:

I'm over the moon that this is still going.  Shame Pud's no David Baily.  Those photos truely are piss poor :lol:

118712[/snapback]

Well this is what happens when you send a pig on stilts to do a man's job tbh.

118728[/snapback]

after the 'real' men bottled out in case his lass saw tbh tbs :D

Seems Sophie and SMO are living in the PM facility at the moment! What you offering her SMO? :D

118653[/snapback]

If its pictures of his knob please make sure he is certain this time :lol:

118655[/snapback]

The pair of them are still at it tbh:

image28le.jpg

:blink:

118667[/snapback]

so lets get this straight.....

we have a Gerld thread that has run to 50odd pages, many many of them taking the piss at how Smoothy sent a pic of his cock to a bloke and now hes sniffing round somebody who joined the board under the name of Sophie...

:nufc: I can feel another gold thread on its way ;)

Seems Sophie and SMO are living in the PM facility at the moment! What you offering her SMO? :D

118653[/snapback]

118655[/snapback]

image28le.jpg

118667[/snapback]

we have a Gerld thread that has run to 50odd pages, many many of them taking the piss at how Smoothy sent a pic of his cock to a bloke and now hes sniffing round somebody who joined the board under the name of Sophie...

:nufc: I can feel another gold thread on its way ;)

118815[/snapback]

are the numbers after each name their IP address's?

Love it when yous get all defensive.yous are fools for going along with it,saddo's

118642[/snapback]

says the kid who thinks "yous" is a real word and cant establish the correct use of full stops and comma's. :D

118653[/snapback]

118655[/snapback]

image28le.jpg

118667[/snapback]

:o I can feel another gold thread on its way ;)

118815[/snapback]

are the numbers after each name their IP address's?

118823[/snapback]

:(

yep - but a quick amendment has seen to their removal. Got to think about what I can see that you lot can't when I'm posting screenshots! :nufc:

yep - but a quick amendment has seen to their removal. Got to think about what I can see that you lot can't when I'm posting screenshots! :D

118838[/snapback]

aye whatever you do dont take a photo of the screen, we may get a reflection of you sitting starkers!

yep - but a quick amendment has seen to their removal. Got to think about what I can see that you lot can't when I'm posting screenshots! :D

118838[/snapback]

aye whatever you do dont take a photo of the screen, we may get a reflection of you sitting starkers!

118839[/snapback]

shush man, i told you to keep that quiet! :lol:

118838[/snapback]

118839[/snapback]

You've got him on webcam too then?

get the rest of the phone number on there, print it out several hundred times and get it fly-posted around Durham.

Pay particular attention to ask the nice people in Framwellgate Moor's Blockbuster if they would mind terribly you putting an advert in their window (you may need to slip them a tenner to get them to play along) :lol:

:D

so whats the crack now then?

118624[/snapback]

Peasepud's setting up a website: www.prossieor.not that come

118629[/snapback]

wot like this one? :lol:

Big baldy gay prossie

118846[/snapback]

Put the photo of his house and full mobile number on the web page and text the fucker the url.

118858[/snapback]

:D Nice one.

118838[/snapback]

118839[/snapback]

118844[/snapback]

Careful Craig- you could put a person's eye out with that! :blink:

No wonder your bloody post count is so high Gemmill:

Who posted in: bizarre

Poster Posts

Gemmill 130

themags 85

peasepud 78

Smooth Operator 74

Toonraider 44

DotBum 41

catmag 38

sweetleftpeg 38

snakehips 37

manc-mag 35

alex 34

Craig 34

Gejon 30

David Kelly 26

David Icke - Son of God 23

JawD 23

Toonpack 20

k4t0 19

J69 19

Happy Face 19

Wacky Jnr 16

sophie 14

Mags 14

Renton 14

Geordie Fish 13

Wullie 13

Scottish Mag 12

Radgina 11

Dr Kenneth Noisewater 10

Elvis 10

Jonny2J 9

Meenzer 9

luckyluke 9

Brock Manson 9

MagsFan 8

Jimbo 8

zico martin 8

Durham Trickster 7

geordieshandy 7

MattM4 6

ewerk 6

Scot 6

Howaythetoon 6

luckypierre 6

Toplass-101 6

nufc4ever 5

Matty 4

MrBass 4

spongebob toonpants 4

Woodgate27 4

Gretzky 4

Ally 3

Joey 3

menace13 3

lurkingabout 3

Walliver 3

Lazarus 3

Shearergol 3

smoggeordie 2

nabder 2

jace 2

Shak 2

sandman02uk 2

rikko 2

spacko 2

wellsy 2

FTM 2

Tourmalet 1

Thompson 1

Geordie Boot Boy 1

T-Keith 1

LinkSYS 1

Sima 1

paddy 1

Ugly Mackems 1

donaldstott 1

II Nate II 1

magelaide 1

Papa Lazaru 1

Bombadil 1

pandawise 1

The Mighty Hog 1

Optimistic Nut 1

Matt 1

Isegrim 1

Zuma 1

Speaking of which, who the fuck has kidnapped Alex? :D

118838[/snapback]

118839[/snapback]

118844[/snapback]

Careful Craig- you could put a person's eye out with that! ;)

118861[/snapback]

It's all a vicious rumour! :blink:

To move this one on (cos frankly we cant let it die out like this) we need a little more info on the bloke, he obviously doesnt live anywhere near TheMags as he didnt even know where this place was when "Sophie" texted him it on saturday so how did the bloke get it in his paper?

I reckon he either works in the newsagents or the paper delivery place, the only other possibility is that he also passes through the same place as TheMags did and put it in there when he picked up a paper of his own.

Anyways, Im digressing how about we text him this week and offer him £500 to do a 3sum? tell him we'll put £200 down as deposit but it has to be in Newcastle not Durham and we want to do the exchange at 2pm on Saturday (the Trent? :D)

so whats the crack now then?

118624[/snapback]

Peasepud's setting up a website: www.prossieor.not that come

118629[/snapback]

wot like this one? :lol:

Big baldy gay prossie

118846[/snapback]

Put the photo of his house and full mobile number on the web page and text the fucker the url.

118858[/snapback]

:D Nice one.

118859[/snapback]

Should find an "appropriate" :blink: forum and post the URL

To move this one on (cos frankly we cant let it die out like this) we need a little more info on the bloke, he obviously doesnt live anywhere near TheMags as he didnt even know where this place was when "Sophie" texted him it on saturday so how did the bloke get it in his paper?

I reckon he either works in the newsagents or the paper delivery place, the only other possibility is that he also passes through the same place as TheMags did and put it in there when he picked up a paper of his own.

Anyways, Im digressing how about we text him this week and offer him £500 to do a 3sum? tell him we'll put £200 down as deposit but it has to be in Newcastle not Durham and we want to do the exchange at 2pm on Saturday (the Trent? :lol:)

118866[/snapback]

Brilliant! :D

Anyways, Im digressing how about we text him this week and offer him £500 to do a 3sum? tell him we'll put £200 down as deposit but it has to be in Newcastle not Durham and we want to do the exchange at 2pm on Saturday (the Trent? :D)

118866[/snapback]

Rockshots ??????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.