bizarre

themags

well if we can keep it on topic for more than 5 minutes (best to do it during school times) then I'd like to see this through a bit more, we really need a face pic as the dopey look of this twat has to be seen to be believed.

Northumberland Street 2pm Saturday would be a good time I think.

119083[/snapback]

Go get him Hercule Pudirot

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if we can keep it on topic for more than 5 minutes (best to do it during school times) then I'd like to see this through a bit more, we really need a face pic as the dopey look of this twat has to be seen to be believed.

119083[/snapback]

Barking up a dead end tbh, he wont travel.

Game over, unless you post his full phone number on that website you made up.

So, is anything interesting going to happen on this thread now, or has it well and truely jumped the shark?  :lol:

119074[/snapback]

I dunno, he disappears on page 10, scared he's the victim of a police sting, then comes back on page 60 to question whether anything's gonna happen. :D

So, is anything interesting going to happen on this thread now, or has it well and truely jumped the shark?  :blink:

119074[/snapback]

I dunno, he disappears on page 10, scared he's the victim of a police sting, then comes back on page 60 to question whether anything's gonna happen. :lol:

119095[/snapback]

:D;)

119083[/snapback]

Sod that, it's pre-match-in-the-pub time! :D

Edited by catmag

119083[/snapback]

Sod that, it's pre-match-in-the-pub time! :lol:

119102[/snapback]

And my last chance to see you lovely people before the end of the season. Bollocks am I spending it stood outside Hustlers! :D

Are you up this weekend like Meenzer?  Up in town I mean. :D

119190[/snapback]

He is aye, I'm meeting him hin Brown Eyed Jacks before the game to bluetooth him my cock pic. Coming?

119199[/snapback]

Too late. :lol:

:D

Aye, I'll be there, if my dad'll let me off Lib Dem leaflet delivering duties  :lol:

119208[/snapback]

Whose your fatha like? Lembit fucking Opik?

119209[/snapback]

Oh, if only... I dream of having a genetically inherited wonky face like his. :blink:

Aye, I'll be there, if my dad'll let me off Lib Dem leaflet delivering duties  :blink:

119208[/snapback]

119209[/snapback]

Oh, if only... I dream of having a genetically inherited wonky face like his. ;)

119210[/snapback]

The rumour on Anal Street is that you already have tbh. :lol:

:lol:

Aye, I'll be there, if my dad'll let me off Lib Dem leaflet delivering duties  :blink:

119208[/snapback]

119209[/snapback]

He's married to that hag weather lass, isn't he? Can't remember her name, the one that looks like a wide-mouthed frog.

119208[/snapback]

119209[/snapback]

Oh, if only... I dream of having a genetically inherited wonky face like his. ;)

119210[/snapback]

119213[/snapback]

Being able to dislocate your jaw at will is a useful trait, but sadly not one that I'm blessed with by nature.

:nufc:

Aye, I'll be there, if my dad'll let me off Lib Dem leaflet delivering duties  :o

119208[/snapback]

119209[/snapback]

:lol::blink:;)

119209[/snapback]

With a name like that I thought I was completely ignorant of a key historical figure; I was not dissapointed. :D

Lembit.jpg

119208[/snapback]

119209[/snapback]

119210[/snapback]

119213[/snapback]

Being able to dislocate your jaw at will is a useful trait, but sadly not one that I'm blessed with by nature.

119216[/snapback]

There's nothing natural about any of the "procedures" you involve yourself in tbh!

Has he come as Dopey?

For anyone who's met Meenzer, there is actually a bit of a resemblance there. :D:lol:

119246[/snapback]

I thought that, I haven't met him, he just posted a pic at some point; or have I been stalking him...

Has he come as Dopey?

For anyone who's met Meenzer, there is actually a bit of a resemblance there. :D:lol:

119246[/snapback]

I thought that, I haven't met him, he just posted a pic at some point; or have I been stalking him...

119250[/snapback]

Sounds like another metaphor for the art of rimming to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.