bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone's ever been on the SMB Gold Forum, but this thread is worth a read.  It goes on for ever, but it's a proper page-turner. :lol: :

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=15852

114303[/snapback]

After reading this thread and that yesterday, I had a look at the "two cats on a shirt" one for the first time in ages. Nearly laughed me lungs up.

How the hell did I miss this one yesterday? Been pissing myself laughing (along with the rest of my office!). The poor lass. She wont realise how many people off here have prob sent the link to this thread to others they know and at some point, someone will know who she is.

Maybe dont care, maybe she's got no mates, or lots :lol:

Waiting for the next installment, got me popcorn ready ;)

smo's isn't bullshitting  he's been on to me today,  reckon she's cock thirsty

114533[/snapback]

He seems to have forgotten the rules of the thread though, wheres the updates?

114625[/snapback]

Hard to post when you've been arrested for soliciting a prostitute. :lol:

smo's isn't bullshitting  he's been on to me today,  reckon she's cock thirsty

114533[/snapback]

He seems to have forgotten the rules of the thread though, wheres the updates?

114625[/snapback]

Hard to post when you've been arrested for soliciting a prostitute. ;)

114786[/snapback]

his one phone call was to Wacky Jnr :lol:

Edited by themags

she asked him to send that yesterday, dunno if he did

said something about going round Wacky's to get him to take a photo with a wide lense camera  :lol:

114800[/snapback]

More like:

xbiglens02.jpg

UT1IsaacFors.jpg

IMO FWIW

This is a Paranal Observatory and operates the ESO Very Large Telescope (VLT) with four 8.2-m telescopes (the Unit Telescopes or short UTs). Each UT provides one Cassegrain and two Nasmyth focus stations for facility instruments. One Nasmyth focus is available for visitor instruments. In addition each UT is equipped with a Coude focus station from which the light can be coherently combined in the interferometric focus.

Looks like it could be modified into a Parknob Observatory

Haven't spoke to him today, was out last night and I've just got up.

He's down Sheffield i think but I know he's not bullshitting as he was asking me yesterday to send him test text messages to see if he could block them, obviously in case gluebag tits started texting him when his lass was there.

I have no doubt that he will be fucking her this weekend if his lass is away, the kid's got no morals and although he says a lot in jest on here he definitely lets his pork sword rule his life.

I'll text him now.

Wonder how much extra it would be to let a dwarf watch :lol:

Half price i reckon

Edited by Wacky Jnr

He's down Sheffield i think but I know he's not bullshitting as he was asking me yesterday to send him test text messages to see if he could block them, obviously in case gluebag tits started texting him when his lass was there.

I have no doubt that he will be fucking her this weekend if his lass is away, the kid's got no morals and although he says a lot in jest on here he definitely lets his pork sword rule his life.

I'll text him now.

Wonder how much extra it would be to let a dwarf watch ;)

Half price i reckon

114868[/snapback]

:lol:

I'll text him now.

Wonder how much extra it would be to let a dwarf watch ;)

Half price i reckon

114868[/snapback]

:lol:

114874[/snapback]

surely he wouldnt with his lass pregnant? :blush:

If you're right, i certainly hope he uses a condom, who knows what lurgies he could pass on to his lass ;)

surely if he goes through her i'm due some sort of commission for passing on her number  :lol:

114877[/snapback]

10%. Unless you're prepared to slap her around a bit, then who knows, 50?

Edited by luckypierre

surely if he goes through her i'm due some sort of commission for passing on her number  :lol:

114877[/snapback]

An online Pimping service. There's a market there somewhere. ;)

114889[/snapback]

still got the bit of paper somewhere as well :blush:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.