Alright lads

Joey

Just thought i'd sign upto this.

I'm also a member of Newcastle-Online (Don't shoot me for it, they're a bunch of good lads really).

Haven't really got much to say at the minute, may aswell just make my presence known (even if you's couldn't care less anyway ;)).

That'll be all for now, i'll be back, don't worry about that, you can't get away that easily.

Adios.

Joey

Am I allowed those famed things here? :)

114038[/snapback]

The only thing I know that's banned is Dougal driving a milk float into the twin towers.

114040[/snapback]

;)

Seriously though Joey, don't. Makes it a pain to use at work.

Am I allowed those famed things here? :)

114038[/snapback]

The only thing I know that's banned is Dougal driving a milk float into the twin towers.

114040[/snapback]

;)

114044[/snapback]

It's more of a pain when people see your ava on my screen and think I'm on the Gamesmaster forum. :)

Am I allowed those famed things here? :slap:

114038[/snapback]

114040[/snapback]

;)

114044[/snapback]

It's more of a pain when people see your ava on my screen and think I'm on the Gamesmaster forum. :)

114049[/snapback]

:)

This is temporary until I can think of something witty/original. Actually, it might be be a while.

there are quite a few members on here have cleavage avatars already.

Hasnt this forum got a low image option in the board-styles that users can choose? We had it on another forum and people at work used it to knock out sigs and piccys, also made the forum quicker to use for those with slower internet connection.

Hasnt this forum got a low image option in the board-styles that users can choose? We had it on another forum and people at work used it to knock out sigs and piccys, also made the forum quicker to use for those with slower internet connection.

114059[/snapback]

Aye, at the bottom of the screen. I should use it I guess.

Ok, so I MAY put it back on, but not yet, i'll leave my sig off.

But for the minute, i'm off in the bath seeing as football manager isn't in my good books at the minute ;)

Who's OG Loc btw?

114063[/snapback]

A very funny character off GTA San Andreas. Tbh, I'm not really sure he is the right man for the job but he's preferable to Bruce.

114066[/snapback]

Ah, reet!

114059[/snapback]

Aye, at the bottom of the screen. I should use it I guess.

114060[/snapback]

;)

all this time i never noticed that lurking at the bottom!!!

You can't reply to threads, start threads, or write/receive PMs with it on, so it's pretty useless tbh!

114096[/snapback]

And you can't see which threads have unread posts.

You can't reply to threads, start threads, or write/receive PMs with it on, so it's pretty useless tbh!

114096[/snapback]

Then give it a go Gemmill

;)