Pissing On The Floor?

Tooj

Apart from the C word... is there anything that pisses off the female form more than this, when by accident you somehow manage to miss the piss pot? Or am i just imagining this :lol:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the C word... is there anything that pisses off the female form more than this, when by accident you somehow manage to miss the piss pot? Or am i just imagining this  :lol:

114275[/snapback]

Pissing on the toilet seat? ;)

It's just a ridiculous thing that shouldn't happen! There's a fucking big hole to aim for - how the fuck does any bloke manage to miss?! :lol:

It's just a ridiculous thing that shouldn't happen!  There's a fucking big hole to aim for - how the fuck does any bloke manage to miss?!  :lol:

114279[/snapback]

Precisely!!

Surely your aim can't be that crap?

Apart from the C word... is there anything that pisses off the female form more than this, when by accident you somehow manage to miss the piss pot? Or am i just imagining this  :blush:

114275[/snapback]

Pissing on the toilet seat? ;)

114278[/snapback]

:lol:;)

Sometimes the foreskin is pointing one way without your realising it and suddenly you're pissing in the bog brush holder  ;)

114286[/snapback]

Fucking hell :lol:

God gave you fine tuning for a reason. If you're incapable of using it properly then sit down!

The reason is usually anatomical, although the nightmare scenario is when you wake up with half-dead arms and bursting for a piss, hoping that your control will be back online before you arrive at the bowl.

Sometimes the foreskin is pointing one way without your realising it and suddenly you're pissing in the bog brush holder  :lol:

114286[/snapback]

Dunno what your foreskin's attached to but mine points the same way as my bellend.

I can't say i've unintentionally pissed on the floor since I was a bairn. I've pissed on myself like but thats another story for another thread... ;)

am I the only one here who would just clean it up? surely that solves all the problems?

114296[/snapback]

As long as you're on a lino or tile floor. The problem arises with carpet-based bathrooms, even if you mop it up there's still gonna be a bit left over on there.

am I the only one here who would just clean it up? surely that solves all the problems?

114296[/snapback]

As long as you're on a lino or tile floor. The problem arises with carpet-based bathrooms, even if you mop it up there's still gonna be a bit left over on there.

114298[/snapback]

I bet the good ol' hungover piss would be a nightmare to get out of a light carpet. It would be like drawing on the floor with a bright yellow highlighter.

I bet the good ol' hungover piss would be a nightmare to get out of a light carpet. It would be like drawing on the floor with a bright yellow highlighter.

114300[/snapback]

Our old bathroom carpet was rancid. As was the floorboard beneath it!

Now all sanded down and splashproof lino fitted. That doesn't spare the skirting boards from the odd splash though.

Never, EVER have carpet in a bathroom :lol:

Oh, and Linz - pud is obviously worth hanging on to as he's the only one who has replied with a vaguely acceptable response. The other mingers are just full of excuses!

Note to the ladies: The penis isn't rifle-bored.

Sometimes you can be pointing it in the right direction but when you release the flow you're way of target. Splashage can occur in the fraction of a second it takes to regain control.

114302[/snapback]

Then squat!

Sometimes you can be pointing it in the right direction but when you release the flow you're way of target. Splashage can occur in the fraction of a second it takes to regain control.

114302[/snapback]

No, but you can make adjustments, I never have a problem with it, although I do sit half the time anyway... :lol:

I do however have a problem with "splash-back" from urinals, so I won't use them.

I've laughed more at this than 'Bizarre'.

'Foreskin pointing the wrong way' :lol:;)

When you're as tall as me the target is a lot smaller.

Wacky can just rest his over the ledge, with the aid of a stool.

I've laughed more at this than 'Bizarre'.

'Foreskin pointing the wrong way'  ;)  :blush:

When you're as tall as me the target is a lot smaller. 

Wacky can just rest his over the ledge, with the aid of a stool.

114308[/snapback]

so have i :lol:

114302[/snapback]

No, but you can make adjustments, I never have a problem with it, although I do sit half the time anyway... :lol:

I do however have a problem with "splash-back" from urinals, so I won't use them.

114307[/snapback]

Please tell me you only do your sitting when you need a shit. :blush:

I don't have a problem with this. I don't piss on the floor and I don't piss on the seat. If for some reason I do piss on the seat (never the floor ;) ), I wipe the fucker off with bog roll and flush it down the bog, so no one's any the wiser.

114302[/snapback]

114307[/snapback]

Please tell me you only do your sitting when you need a shit. :blush:

I don't have a problem with this. I don't piss on the floor and I don't piss on the seat. If for some reason I do piss on the seat (never the floor ;) ), I wipe the fucker off with bog roll and flush it down the bog, so no one's any the wiser.

114311[/snapback]

ahh another half decent male ;)

Guest Toplass-101
Never, EVER have carpet in a bathroom  :blush:

Oh, and Linz - pud is obviously worth hanging on to as he's the only one who has replied with a vaguely acceptable response.  The other mingers are just full of excuses!

114305[/snapback]

I am indeed a lucky lady ;)

For the guys who cant hit the spot like Pud does :lol: I think they should take the Bounty kitchen roll to the bog.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.