Pissing On The Floor?

Tooj

Hmmmm, I'm trying to think of some piss accident anecdotes but I've no chance of trumping any of the stories so far. ;)

However, I can beat Craig's story about his skanky student friends. I once shared a house with a medical student who was pathologically lazy. So much so in fact that often he couldn't be arsed to go to the toilet upstairs for a piss. So what he did was, he pissed in empty milk bottles and threw them out the window into the back garden. As you can imagine, our house was a real hit with all the lady students. :blush:

The worst bit was when we were moving out I had to show the people moving in after us around the house. It was pretty difficult explaining why there were two dozen milk bottles half filled with urine scattered around the back garden lawn. :lol:

He also had a penchant for sleep-pissing, and destroyed the lounge curtains in no time. Oh happy days.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, I'm trying to think of some piss accident anecdotes but I've no chance of trumping any of the stories so far.  ;)

However, I can beat Craig's story about his skanky student friends. I once shared a house with a medical student who was pathologically lazy. So much so in fact that often he couldn't be arsed to go to the toilet upstairs for a piss. So what he did was, he pissed in empty milk bottles and threw them out the window into the back garden. As you can imagine, our house was a real hit with all the lady students.  :blush:

The worst bit was when we were moving out I had to show the people moving in after us around the house. It was pretty difficult explaining why there were two dozen milk bottles half filled with urine scattered around the back garden lawn.  :lol:

He also had a penchant for sleep-pissing, and destroyed the lounge curtains in no time. Oh happy days.

114535[/snapback]

Another story has just come to mind.

Where I work we occasionally go out on home visits, doing eye tests for the house-bound. We turned up at one old fellas place in South Bank, Middlesbrough.

He was clearly living in just the one room, slumped on his chair, blankets by the side of him, tv on full blast, pile of empty fag packets and rum bottles next to him. (You quickly learn to breath only through your mouth in these sort of places).

So we start testing his vision, have a bit of banter about the football, then the guy I was with had to move in a bit closer for a check on his eyes. At this point we notice a large Lenor bottle by his feet. So the lad said "Do you mind if I just move this?" to which the old boy replies "Aye, don't mind that son, thats just me piss bottle"

The look on his face as he picked it up was a picture ;)

Have to hold my hand up here then. I've managed before to miss the bog while sitting doon (having a piss).

Oh aye its possible like ;)

Woke up with a pisshorn, realised Id have to sit down to piss (or jet oot the window), pushed now slightly deflated down into the bowl and after some encouragement and further deflation, started to piss.

The stream was still angled to far up and hit the underside of the bog seat coming out the other side dribbling down onto my boxers.

Left the bathroom naked and chucked boxers into the wash trying to convince wor lass what had just happened. Think she thought Id either pissed myself or had been for a wank :lol:

This said, biggest prob I have is splash back from awful designed urinals. Maybe I shouldnt wait until the last minute like. Pressure ye kna.

Reminded me of a cartoon I seen once with someones splash soaking two blokes either side. I tried to see if I could see this on the net and could only find this:

What its supposed to do Ive seriously got no idea.

Anti Piss Splash Guard

I thought a turtle head was a euphemism for something else tbh.

114859[/snapback]

1 bald man

1 tub of vaseline

1 butchers bin

I've seen that video too

no?

:lol:

114865[/snapback]

;) No, what Renton said.

114859[/snapback]

Droopy Bellend?

Or Poop-the-loop?

Can be used for both.

If only turtles knew us mean Humans talked about them in this way...

Edited by Howaythetoon

114859[/snapback]

Droopy Bellend?

Or Poop-the-loop?

Can be used for both.

114917[/snapback]

I've only ever heard it used for a shit popping out.

114859[/snapback]

Droopy Bellend?

Or Poop-the-loop?

Can be used for both.

114917[/snapback]

I've only ever heard it used for a shit popping out.

114924[/snapback]

hes done a survey of 100 random hims in his mirror and 98% agreed that it could be used as a euphanism for a droopy nob.

I've laughed more at this than 'Bizarre'.

'Foreskin pointing the wrong way'  :D  :razz:

When you're as tall as me the target is a lot smaller. 

Wacky can just rest his over the ledge, with the aid of a stool.

114308[/snapback]

He's still on the potty tbh, it's pointless taking any chances.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.