Right, who was it?

Taylor27

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who texted Look North claiming to be from hitzfeldforthetoon.com, saying that Hitzfeld was at Saturdays match, when he wasn't?

114582[/snapback]

I've no idea, but I salute them.

Well it has to be someone on Toontastic or N-O as noone else probably knows enough about the campaign to want to do such a thing.

It has to either be someone wanting to derail the campaign, or an idiot who thinks that the best way to gget hitzfeld appointed is to create a false rumour.

I could imagine IQ27 doing it just so he could start a thread about it tbh. Not that I saw Look North, can anyone confirm if it's true?

I could imagine IQ27 doing it just so he could start a thread about it tbh. Not that I saw Look North, can anyone confirm if it's true?

114600[/snapback]

I didn't see it, seems a bit strange that they would read out a text message though.

Whoever did it should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. :lol:

Btw, when did Taylor27 jump on the Hitzfeld bandwagon anyway?

Well it  has to be someone on Toontastic or N-O as noone else probably knows enough about the campaign to want to do such a thing.

It has to either be someone wanting to derail the campaign, or an idiot who thinks that the best way to gget hitzfeld appointed is to create a false rumour.

114594[/snapback]

Explain how this makes any difference to anything, you massive tool? The campaign couldn't be made to look any more stupid than it already has by conducting interviews with itself.

Well it  has to be someone on Toontastic or N-O as noone else probably knows enough about the campaign to want to do such a thing.

114594[/snapback]

Explain how this makes any difference to anything, you massive tool? The campaign couldn't be made to look any more stupid than it already has by conducting interviews with itself.

114604[/snapback]

*Laughs to himself*

114594[/snapback]

jesus, we should have a border checkpoint between here and N-O....

oh hold on Im not on N-O at the moment am I? soooo then abuse is allowed.

You sir are a COCK, you're a cock, you're a cock you're a COCK COCK COCK...

I like this game (sniggers) tbh jesus wept FACTOMUNDO

I haven't been over there today. Is there a thread of uproar about this? Apparently the only reason I was posting on there saying I didn't like the homophobic chanting on Saturday was because I post on Toontastic. Eh? :lol:

And that thread started by someone who registered this morning confirms what exactly? FFS! :lol:

114634[/snapback]

whoever it is is a bastid of the highest order, hes put back all the good work done by proper fans by months even years, at this rate we're stuck with either Steve Bruce or Jimmy Nail. Shepherds going to go apeshit when he hears this.

Black day I tell you black day.

I haven't been over there today.  Is there a thread of uproar about this?  Apparently the only reason I was posting on there saying I didn't like the homophobic chanting on Saturday was because I post on Toontastic.  Eh? :lol:

114631[/snapback]

I didn't like the homophobia myself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.