Right, who was it?

Taylor27

Just more made up shit tbh, "Looked they've ruined our campaign" have a fucking word with yourself (no offence Chris).

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that thread started by someone who registered this morning confirms what exactly? FFS! :lol:

114634[/snapback]

Exactly what I was thinking! Just been over and seen the post was started by a newbie. Probably a Mackem WUM who is probably pissing themselves at the youth club creaming themselves at the prospect. FFS!!!

And that thread started by someone who registered this morning confirms what exactly? FFS! :lol:

114634[/snapback]

whoever it is is a bastid of the highest order, hes put back all the good work done by proper fans by months even years, at this rate we're stuck with either Steve Bruce or Jimmy Nail. Shepherds going to go apeshit when he hears this.

Black day I tell you black day.

114635[/snapback]

And don't forget all the toon fans who will have given up their jobs upon hearing Hitzfeld was at the match. Shame on whoever!

114634[/snapback]

whoever it is is a bastid of the highest order, hes put back all the good work done by proper fans by months even years, at this rate we're stuck with either Steve Bruce or Jimmy Nail. Shepherds going to go apeshit when he hears this.

114635[/snapback]

And don't forget all the toon fans who will have given up their jobs upon hearing Hitzfeld was at the match. Shame on whoever!

114640[/snapback]

HTT doesn't have a job. Gets all his money from N-O.

114634[/snapback]

114635[/snapback]

114640[/snapback]

Don't forget P/P owes me a house (I put the one I'm in now on a bet) and a complete set of life savings (£127.35) if he doesn't come!

I haven't been over there today.  Is there a thread of uproar about this?  Apparently the only reason I was posting on there saying I didn't like the homophobic chanting on Saturday was because I post on Toontastic.  Eh? :lol:

114631[/snapback]

I didn't like the homophobia myself.

114636[/snapback]

Why, what have they ever done to you ???

There'll be an independant interview soon with the campaign to right the wrongs of the phantom texter.

Not that the text of the txt will be seen becasue txt talk is banned (a bit like me)

114634[/snapback]

114635[/snapback]

114640[/snapback]

HTT doesn't have a job. Gets all his money from N-O.

114641[/snapback]

I'm the Queen of Sheba tbh, I'm interviewing myself on Parkinson tonight.

Don't forget P/P owes me a house (I put the one I'm in now on a bet) and a complete set of life savings (£127.35) if he doesn't come!

114642[/snapback]

Back of the queue son, back of the queue, I currently owe 2 houses, £57,634.05 (the 5 pence was Chris's out of his giro), a Ford Capri, 3 kidneys and a left testicle (after Lovejoy stated that hed give his left bollock if he came)

I haven't been over there today.  Is there a thread of uproar about this?  Apparently the only reason I was posting on there saying I didn't like the homophobic chanting on Saturday was because I post on Toontastic.  Eh? :lol:

114631[/snapback]

Aye i was surprised to see Sned say that...

114642[/snapback]

Back of the queue son, back of the queue, I currently owe 2 houses, £57,634.05 (the 5 pence was Chris's out of his giro), a Ford Capri, 3 kidneys and a left testicle (after Lovejoy stated that hed give his left bollock if he came)

114646[/snapback]

Don't forget the cost of the lethal injection for the guy who said he'd die for the campaign

114642[/snapback]

114646[/snapback]

:blush::lol::boogie:;) Class! :razz::blush:B);)

114644[/snapback]

wouldnt that make you Parkinson?

114648[/snapback]

I've seen Parkinson interview himself all the time.

114644[/snapback]

114648[/snapback]

The interview is recorded in two segments.

114644[/snapback]

114648[/snapback]

The interview is recorded in two segments.

114652[/snapback]

So it's a hoax interview, can't believe that at all, things like that just don't really happen

Dont we ask questions to ourselves all the time? Normal humans do.

114653[/snapback]

Generally normal humans ask them in their head, then reply in their head, normally like they dont sit down with themselves and document it in the form of a formal interview on a website. Headlining it under the guise of an interview with an independant interviewer (laughs)

114653[/snapback]

Aye, normal people conduct interviews on websites with themselves all the time.

114653[/snapback]

Generally normal humans ask them in their head, then reply in their head, normally like they dont sit down with themselves and document it in the form of a formal interview on a website. Headlining it under the guise of an interview with an independant interviewer (laughs)

114655[/snapback]

Some literary classics have adopted that form.

114653[/snapback]

114655[/snapback]

114659[/snapback]

Name one.

114653[/snapback]

114657[/snapback]

I missed this. Can anyone give me a brief synopsis or linky?

Did he put (laughs) in the interview? :lol:

114653[/snapback]

114655[/snapback]

114659[/snapback]

Aye generally in the Fiction category.

114653[/snapback]

114657[/snapback]

I missed this. Can anyone give me a brief synopsis or linky?

Did he put (laughs) in the interview? :lol:

114663[/snapback]

JWTBQF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.