Right, who was it?

Taylor27

Dont we ask questions to ourselves all the time? Normal humans do.

114653[/snapback]

Generally normal humans ask them in their head, then reply in their head, normally like they dont sit down with themselves and document it in the form of a formal interview on a website. Headlining it under the guise of an interview with an independant interviewer (laughs)

114655[/snapback]

Some literary classics have adopted that form.

114659[/snapback]

Name one.

114661[/snapback]

I, Claudius

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

114653[/snapback]

Aye, normal people conduct interviews on websites with themselves all the time.

114657[/snapback]

I missed this. Can anyone give me a brief synopsis or linky?

Did he put (laughs) in the interview? :lol:

114663[/snapback]

you are kidding me right? where the fooook have ye been lad?

114653[/snapback]

Generally normal humans ask them in their head, then reply in their head, normally like they dont sit down with themselves and document it in the form of a formal interview on a website. Headlining it under the guise of an interview with an independant interviewer (laughs)

114655[/snapback]

114659[/snapback]

Name one.

114661[/snapback]

I, Claudius

114666[/snapback]

:lol: Not true, but funny.

114653[/snapback]

114655[/snapback]

114659[/snapback]

Name one.

114661[/snapback]

I, Claudius

114666[/snapback]

:lol: Not true, but funny.

114669[/snapback]

Well he does to some extent, it is mostly prose, but often he will ask himself a question or start talking to himself before giving a response.

Well he does to some extent, it is mostly prose, but often he will ask himself a question or start talking to himself before giving a response.

114670[/snapback]

Wasnt that done in an attempt to show that he was a mentalist? not really a good one to use as an example like tbh

It's a fucking novel you nonce. You can't justify bizarre behaviour by likening it to characters from literature. :lol: If you stopped hero-worshipping HTT for a second you'd admit how silly and sad conducting an interview with yourself (no doubt due to the lack of real feedback on the HFTT website) really is.

114653[/snapback]

Aye, normal people conduct interviews on websites with themselves all the time.

114657[/snapback]

I missed this. Can anyone give me a brief synopsis or linky?

Did he put (laughs) in the interview? ;)

114663[/snapback]

JWTBQF

114665[/snapback]

It was me, I asked the questions and answered them...

I know I'm a bit late here but Jesus Wept! :lol:

Hamlet spends a lot of time talking to himself. However, this was yet again to show someone going slowly mad....

By the way, random factoid I just found out. Eric Idle was born in South

Shields and supports the mackems. Piss poor Eric, piss poor.

It's a fucking novel you nonce. You can't justify bizarre behaviour by likening it to characters from literature. :lol: If you stopped hero-worshipping HTT for a second you'd admit how silly and sad conducting an interview with yourself (no doubt due to the lack of real feedback on the HFTT website) really is.

114675[/snapback]

Robert Graves' fictional characterization of Claudius as an essentially benign man with a keen intelligence has tended to dominate the wider public's view of this emperor. Close study of the sources, however, reveals a somewhat different kind of man. In addition to his scholarly and cautious nature, he had a cruel streak, as suggested by his addiction to gladiatorial games and his fondness for watching his defeated opponents executed.[[32]] He conducted closed-door (in camera ) trials of leading citizens that frequently resulted in their ruin or deaths -- an unprecedented and tyrannical pattern of behavior

HTT = Claudius ????

114675[/snapback]

I thought he was HTT????

so is that HTT kissing his own arse? Wouldnt surprise me, he's probably thinking of getting a vertebrae removed so he can suck his own cock.

Oh and T27 how do you know it was definitely on Look North? You're studying in Southampton aren't you?

I haven't been over there today.  Is there a thread of uproar about this?  Apparently the only reason I was posting on there saying I didn't like the homophobic chanting on Saturday was because I post on Toontastic.  Eh? :lol:

114631[/snapback]

Aye i was surprised to see Sned say that...

114647[/snapback]

Me too. Thought it was a bit daft to suggest an issue like that had anything to do with me posting on here at all tbh. Ah well.

It was me.

114689[/snapback]

Prove it... 'cause if you can't, I want the blame... :lol:

114696[/snapback]

I'm Claudius!

114708[/snapback]

No, I'm Claudius. Etc, repeat to fade.

I haven't been over there today.  Is there a thread of uproar about this?  Apparently the only reason I was posting on there saying I didn't like the homophobic chanting on Saturday was because I post on Toontastic.  Eh? ;)

114631[/snapback]

Aye i was surprised to see Sned say that...

114647[/snapback]

Me too. Thought it was a bit daft to suggest an issue like that had anything to do with me posting on here at all tbh. Ah well.

114707[/snapback]

Especially when everyone knows you hate it because you are gay :lol:

Edited by geordieshandy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.