Right, who was it?

Taylor27

I haven't been over there today.  Is there a thread of uproar about this?  Apparently the only reason I was posting on there saying I didn't like the homophobic chanting on Saturday was because I post on Toontastic.  Eh? ;)

114631[/snapback]

Aye i was surprised to see Sned say that...

114647[/snapback]

Me too. Thought it was a bit daft to suggest an issue like that had anything to do with me posting on here at all tbh. Ah well.

114707[/snapback]

Especially when everyone knows you hate it because you are gay :lol:

114793[/snapback]

:blush:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been over there today.  Is there a thread of uproar about this?  Apparently the only reason I was posting on there saying I didn't like the homophobic chanting on Saturday was because I post on Toontastic.  Eh? ;)

114631[/snapback]

114647[/snapback]

Me too. Thought it was a bit daft to suggest an issue like that had anything to do with me posting on here at all tbh. Ah well.

114707[/snapback]

114793[/snapback]

114884[/snapback]

You can always tell when someone says something about Gemmill that's true because he just posts a ;) smilie. :blush:

114631[/snapback]

114647[/snapback]

114707[/snapback]

114793[/snapback]

114884[/snapback]

You can always tell when someone says something about Gemmill that's true because he just posts a ;) smilie. :blush:

114927[/snapback]

But that smilie always looks like it's missing something

You guys crack me up! :lol:

;)

114976[/snapback]

You could rearrange those words into a rather unfortunate request.

Or fortunate, whichever

114998[/snapback]

Definitely fortunate in the case of the ginger bum lover.

Sounds like something Arthur Conan Doyle wrote.

Who texted Look North claiming to be from hitzfeldforthetoon.com, saying that Hitzfeld was at Saturdays match, when he wasn't?

114582[/snapback]

1. How do you know he wasn't there, do you scrutinise everyone who gets inside SJP?

2. What the fuck are you gonna do about it if someone has made it up?

Who texted Look North claiming to be from hitzfeldforthetoon.com, saying that Hitzfeld was at Saturdays match, when he wasn't?

114582[/snapback]

1. How do you know he wasn't there, do you scrutinise everyone who gets inside SJP?

115085[/snapback]

1. Yes

2. I'm gonna make them look foolish.

1. Yes

115561[/snapback]

Unless 3 involves pitying them, I really don't see the point of 2.

1. Yes

115561[/snapback]

Make them sit on a whoopee cushion? You prankster.

1. Yes

115561[/snapback]

Make them sit on a whoopee cushion? You prankster.

115729[/snapback]

There are better methods. And yes, after I make them look foolish, I will pity them.

114582[/snapback]

115085[/snapback]

1. Yes

115561[/snapback]

What, you're gonna set up a hoax Look North website and ask them for an interview?

114582[/snapback]

115085[/snapback]

1. Yes

115561[/snapback]

I think I may ask to accept the blame on this one, Id hate to miss what tomfoolery he has planned. Shittin mesel tbh

114582[/snapback]

115085[/snapback]

1. Yes

115561[/snapback]

I think I may ask to accept the blame on this one, Id hate to miss what tomfoolery he has planned. Shittin mesel tbh

116584[/snapback]

You probably already have his number from 1471 :lol:

• 2 years later...
Well it  has to be someone on Toontastic or N-O as noone else probably knows enough about the campaign to want to do such a thing.

It has to either be someone wanting to derail the campaign, or an idiot who thinks that the best way to gget hitzfeld appointed is to create a false rumour.

Explain how this makes any difference to anything, you massive tool? The campaign couldn't be made to look any more stupid than it already has by conducting interviews with itself.

The thought still makes me giggle. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.