Today is United Nations Landmine Awareness Day

Toonpack

Is it true that when the Croatian goalkeeper comes for a cross and shouts "MINE!" the rest of the players run away or duck?

115141[/snapback]

wouldnt ducking be the absolutely wrong thing to do when a land mine is involved? :lol:

Is it true that when the Croatian goalkeeper comes for a cross and shouts "MINE!" the rest of the players run away or duck?

115141[/snapback]

wouldnt ducking be the absolutely wrong thing to do when a land mine is involved? :lol:

115262[/snapback]

To avoid flying limbs, I suppose.

115141[/snapback]

115262[/snapback]

No i think the worst thing to do when landmines are involved is stepping on one....

115141[/snapback]

wouldnt ducking be the absolutely wrong thing to do when a land mine is involved? :D

115262[/snapback]

No i think the worst thing to do when landmines are involved is stepping on one....

115265[/snapback]

sitting down on one TBH :razz::mellow:

I'd give my right leg to be part of this campaign.

Boom Boom!

116082[/snapback]

People have been torn apart over the campaigns merits tbh.

I remember sitting watching some telly with a girl and a news clip from Bosnia was on and it had this guy walking along talking to the journalist and this fella had no arms and i said 'wonder what happened to him' and she said 'i dunno, poor thing, maybe he stepped on a landmine'

Dozy bitch :D

well - it might have been one of those delightful ones that springs up to a about head height when you step on it and THEN goes off

116142[/snapback]

I reckon he caught it in both hands and screamed OWZAAAAAAAAT???!!!!

well - it might have been one of those delightful ones that springs up to a about head height when you step on it and THEN goes off

116142[/snapback]

116146[/snapback]

:D

One hand, one bounce.

116142[/snapback]

116146[/snapback]

You're obviously related tbh