Digital cameras.

catmag

I'm looking to buy a new digital camera before I go to Oz in a couple of weeks time. At the moment I think it's going to be a Canon Digital Ixus 55. Does anyone have one that can do me a mini-review? :lol:

I'm looking to buy a new digital camera before I go to Oz in a couple of weeks time.  At the moment I think it's going to be a Canon Digital Ixus 55.  Does anyone have one that can do me a mini-review? :lol:

115104[/snapback]

its good.

that mini enough for you? ;)

I'm looking to buy a new digital camera before I go to Oz in a couple of weeks time.  At the moment I think it's going to be a Canon Digital Ixus 55.  Does anyone have one that can do me a mini-review? ;)

115104[/snapback]

its good.

that mini enough for you? ;)

115109[/snapback]

:lol:

I can always rely on you to be concise m'dear! :blush::blush:

Edited by catmag

I'm looking to buy a new digital camera before I go to Oz in a couple of weeks time.  At the moment I think it's going to be a Canon Digital Ixus 55.  Does anyone have one that can do me a mini-review?  :lol:

115104[/snapback]

I bought an Ixus 400 about 2 and a 1/2 years ago. Not exactly the same but probably similar. It's been brilliant - good solid build and excellent lens, and very easy to use. The 55 has slightly improved specs and is even smaller I believe, I would get myself one if I didn't already have the 400. So yeah, I'd go for it.

I'm looking to buy a new digital camera before I go to Oz in a couple of weeks time.  At the moment I think it's going to be a Canon Digital Ixus 55.  Does anyone have one that can do me a mini-review?  :D

115104[/snapback]

I bought an Ixus 400 about 2 and a 1/2 years ago. Not exactly the same but probably similar. It's been brilliant - good solid build and excellent lens, and very easy to use. The 55 has slightly improved specs and is even smaller I believe, I would get myself one if I didn't already have the 400. So yeah, I'd go for it.

115149[/snapback]

Cheers, m'dear. Tis ordered and should arrive very soon! :razz:

Cheers, m'dear.  Tis ordered and should arrive very soon!  :D

115277[/snapback]

Ferkin hell. I didn't quite expect it this soon. It's teeeeny!! :razz:

Cat

My sister is selling her Canon EOS 350D SLR Digi camera for 125Gbp Cant do pund sign :D)

It has a charger zoom lense but no Battery, its used but still in good condition.

Have a look at Review here

116184[/snapback]

Sounds like a canny camera. But there is a big difference (quite literally) between an SLR and an ultracompact. I have thought about getting one, but at the end of the day I'm not going to want to carry something like that around with me. It's more for serious photographers.

I'm looking to buy a new digital camera before I go to Oz in a couple of weeks time.  At the moment I think it's going to be a Canon Digital Ixus 55.  Does anyone have one that can do me a mini-review?  :D

115104[/snapback]

where are you going - I may be out that way in May - with luck.....................

I'm looking to buy a new digital camera before I go to Oz in a couple of weeks time.  At the moment I think it's going to be a Canon Digital Ixus 55.  Does anyone have one that can do me a mini-review?  :lol:

115104[/snapback]

Planning on putting notes in the Star?

115104[/snapback]

where are you going - I may be out that way in May - with luck.....................

116268[/snapback]

I'm going to be in Sydney from 28th April until the 12th May. Let me know if you'll be around and I will happily meet you for a drink :lol:

And she’s already bought a camera :lol:

116201[/snapback]

Aye just read that, :lol:

Aye my sister is uses her camera for work. She has just bought a new belting one this

116249[/snapback]

That looks fab. And sorry - I didn't see this thread til now but thanks :lol:

I've been playing with my camera at work tonight and as boring as empty operating theatres are, it takes cracking pics. I definitely have an interest in learning more about photography and how to do it properly, so who knows - I may need a Nikon before too long!

115104[/snapback]

116575[/snapback]

Pardon my ignorance, but the only Star I know of is that lovely daily tabloid that I wouldn't use to wipe my arse with! :lol:

115104[/snapback]

116575[/snapback]

Pardon my ignorance, but the only Star I know of is that lovely daily tabloid that I wouldn't use to wipe my arse with! :lol:

116751[/snapback]

That's the one he means, it's where themags found the note off that lass smoothy is meeting in Durham.

115104[/snapback]

116575[/snapback]

116751[/snapback]

That's the one he means, it's where themags found the note off that lass smoothy is meeting in Durham.

116849[/snapback]

I have slightly more class than that. I prefer to pick up my men in The Times :lol: