Ever seen a Ghost or UFO

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One morning a few years ago i was waiting at the bustop to get the special to work. i looked and saw what appeared to be a silver ball following just in front of a planes vapour trail that was passing overhead.

ps - the term 'special' refers to the special dss bus service and not to kids with a pocket full of heavy change.

One morning a few years ago i was waiting at the bustop to get the special to work. i looked and saw what appeared to be a silver ball following just in front of a planes vapour trail that was passing overhead.

ps - the term 'special' refers to the special dss bus service and not to kids with a pocket full of heavy change.

115125[/snapback]

Believe the UFO one but not the bus story :lol:

About ten years ago me and my mate were sitting in my brothers flat when the living room door started shaking violently, like someone was rattling it from the other side. Automatically we thought it was my brother taking the piss as he was due back from his lasses about this time so we shouted a couple of times, come in you pric, but got no reply, the door kept on shaking.

We eventually built the bottle up to open it, but when we got near the door it stopped shaking, so we quickly whipped it open and there was no one there, just as we done that we heard the sash window in the bedroom slide up then slam back down so we darted in to find nothing.

We then opened the window and looked out only to see a lad we know walking towards us, about thirty yards away. We asked if he'd seen anyone climbing out the window but his reply was no.

Wouldn't stay in that flat by myself again as there was definitely something dodgy going on, often heard footsteps coming up the stairs but no one there, shitty stuff.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Sm-O was a nightporter at a hotel wasn't he? He'd have a few stories. Every nightporter I worked with at a hotel had ghost stories.

Having said that I was a barman and worked until 3 or 4 in the morning over about 5 years and saw fuck all. Some parts of the hotel were permanently cold and there was a corridor that had a bit of a "The Shining" feel to it as did the function room above it. On another of corridors a few people had mentioned that they'd woken up with a woman standing over their bed looking at them. One nightporter said he'd be in the restaurant pottering about (skiving) and he'd hear the big doors in the main function room slam and footsteps running up and down the stairs. But there would be no one there when he went to look.

Sm-O was a nightporter at a hotel wasn't he? He'd have a few stories. Every nightporter I worked with at a hotel had ghost stories.

Having said that I was a barman and worked until 3 or 4 in the morning over about 5 years and saw fuck all. Some parts of the hotel were permanently cold and there was a corridor that had a bit of a "The Shining" feel to it as did the function room above it. On another of corridors a few people had mentioned that they'd woken up with a woman standing over their bed looking at them. One nightporter said he'd be in the restaurant pottering about (skiving) and he'd hear the big doors in the main function room slam and footsteps running up and down the stairs. But there would be no one there when he went to look.

115147[/snapback]

By the same token, hospitals are rife with unexplained goings-on after the lights have gone out

And I don't mean doctors and nurses in the linen cupboard :lol:

My mother and father moved into the house - fairly large, fairly old, fairly creepy -where my dad still lives (the old doll passed away over seven years ago) in 1962. Shortly after moving in, my mother came home from doing some shopping one day. Anyway, as she walked down the path towards the front door, she could hear the loud sounds of a party going on in the house - music, laughter, chatter, the normal stuff.

The noise continued as she opened the front door and only stopped as she shut it. There was nobody in the house.

Various other things happened, including one of my sisters saying she felt a hand on her shoulder on one occasion, until my mother told us she said outloud one day that regardless of 'them' wanting us there or not, we were staying. Following that outburst, nothing more happened.

Story from a friend of mine - he was in a park in a dodgy area, with some other friends when they were about 11 or 12, playing on some swings, near a graveyard. It was getting dark, and they started running up a nearby footpath. He then looked over his shoulder and noticed some fog in the shape of a human, and he could feel that "ghostly" presence. He said he just carried on running and didn;t alert his friends. Incidently, a lot more recently a couple of years ago, there was a murder in that park.

Another mate of mine said he was in a car with his mum on some country road, when he stopped off, and went to the toilet in a roadside toilet shed. He told me when he was washing his hands, he saw a really pale young boy walk past. He asked his mum if anybody had stopped and he checked behind the shed, but saw nobody there.

That's what I remembered very well anyway. No such stories from me as of yet, but I don't rule out the existance of UFOs or ghosts etc.

115147[/snapback]

By the same token, hospitals are rife with unexplained goings-on after the lights have gone out

And I don't mean doctors and nurses in the linen cupboard :D

115150[/snapback]

So come on Cath, name a few! I think if I really put some thought into it I could be here half the day typing things out. Hospitals, old age homes....

Ghosts- yyyyeeees... kinda... am a little skeptical but at the same time I've seen and felt too many things to deny the possibility.

UFO's- don't disbelieve, but I really haven't seen anything that makes me give UFO stories any credibility either.

Woke up one night, looked to the bottom of my bed and it looked like an incandescent figure was stood there. I thought "Nar, it's a trick of the light man" and rubbed my eyes to take another look. It was still there. I spent 5 minutes trying to work out what it could be and where it could come from but couldn't. Just went back to kip in the end.

Woke up one night, looked to the bottom of my bed and it looked like an incandescent figure was stood there.  I thought "Nar, it's a trick of the light man" and rubbed my eyes to take another look.  It was still there.  I spent 5 minutes trying to work out what it could be and where it could come from but couldn't.  Just went back to kip in the end.

115391[/snapback]

6ft5? Surprised you can see to the bottom of your bed tbh. :D

Like I say, 5 minutes.

I don't believe in any of that shit so I presumed it was a trick of the light.  Doesn't really worry me if it was out weird though, it wasn't making noise.

115397[/snapback]

5 minutes? You should have got up and given it a slap. Or at least exposed yourself to it. :D

Me fatha's always whinging about stuff in his place. He was sat watching telly and a key fell off the window down the middle of the radiator and he shit his pants.

He also once came in from night shift, had a dump (which required him to walk through the kitchen), then went to bed. When he got up, the fridge/freezer was unplugged, the doors were open and everything had defrosted all over the floor.

:D

Me fatha's always whinging about stuff in his place.  He was sat watching telly and a key fell off the window down the middle of the radiator and he shit his pants. 

He also once came in from night shift, had a dump (which required him to walk through the kitchen), then went to bed.  When he got up, the fridge/freezer was unplugged, the doors were open and everything had defrosted all over the floor.

:D

115402[/snapback]

Based on your testimony in the piss thread, it could well have been you relieving yourself all over the place. :razz:

I've suffered from sleep paralysis which is often attributed to tales of alien abduction.

Anyway, I’m quite sceptical regarding ghosts and stuff but I’m also of the belief that there are more things on Earth than we know about and have explanations for. You just need to have a look at the history of scientific discovery and how little people knew in the past to guess at how wrong we might be about what we consider to be ‘fact’ now.

As for aliens though, any race that could travel to our world would have to be so technologically advanced that it would be they would well beyond our comprehension. I can't really believe that they would visit us just to mutilate a few cows and do a few crop circles.

Like I say, 5 minutes.

I don't believe in any of that shit so I presumed it was a trick of the light.  Doesn't really worry me if it was out weird though, it wasn't making noise.

115397[/snapback]

5 minutes? You should have got up and given it a slap. Or at least exposed yourself to it. :D

115401[/snapback]

:razz:

Just long enough for a quick wank since i was awake anyway.

The phone plug is constantly getting switched off at mine. Plug remains in but the switch gets turned off. Not used for owt else so a bit of a mystery. Nails tho me like.

I am "apparently" psychic. Have seen a lot of dead people in my time ( of the ghost variety) including my Nana and Grandad and Great Aunt. I talk to people in my sleep ( wor lad was always complaining when I moved in wth him as I have "actual" conversations). Some of these I remember and some I don't, some tell me things and some just like to chat and some are quite scary. Wor lad didn't actually believe me at first until I asked him one morning if one of the teachers he knows was going out with a foreign lass as someone had told me in my sleep. He went a tad white and then told me that two days previous the aforementioned teacher had told him he was being stalked by a French lass !! They don't actually give me any Nostradamus type predictions but just tend to chatter about the day and sometimes give me titbits of what peole I know are doing or may be going to do.....comes in quite handy sometimes workwise.. :D

I am "apparently" psychic. Have seen a lot of dead people in my time ( of the ghost variety) including my Nana and Grandad and Great Aunt. I talk to people in my sleep ( wor lad was always complaining when I moved in wth him as I have "actual" conversations). Some of these I remember and some I don't, some tell me things and some just like to chat and some are quite scary. Wor lad didn't actually believe me at first until I asked him one morning if one of the teachers he knows was going out with a foreign lass as someone had told me in my sleep. He went a tad white and then told me that two days previous the aforementioned teacher had told him he was being stalked by a French lass !! They don't actually give me any Nostradamus type predictions but just tend to chatter about the day and sometimes give me titbits of what peole I know are doing or may be going to do.....comes in quite handy sometimes workwise.. :razz:

115762[/snapback]

Controlled experiment: ask them who the next NUFC manager is gonna be. Report back, and we'll tell you for real whether you're psychic. :D

I am "apparently" psychic. Have seen a lot of dead people in my time ( of the ghost variety) including my Nana and Grandad and Great Aunt. I talk to people in my sleep ( wor lad was always complaining when I moved in wth him as I have "actual" conversations). Some of these I remember and some I don't, some tell me things and some just like to chat and some are quite scary. Wor lad didn't actually believe me at first until I asked him one morning if one of the teachers he knows was going out with a foreign lass as someone had told me in my sleep. He went a tad white and then told me that two days previous the aforementioned teacher had told him he was being stalked by a French lass !! They don't actually give me any Nostradamus type predictions but just tend to chatter about the day and sometimes give me titbits of what peole I know are doing or may be going to do.....comes in quite handy sometimes workwise.. :mellow:

115762[/snapback]

Controlled experiment: ask them who the next NUFC manager is gonna be. Report back, and we'll tell you for real whether you're psychic. :razz:

115768[/snapback]

tried that already....they just laugh ??? :D