Ever seen a Ghost or UFO

Jusoda Kid

Here's a weirdy thing for you.

I'm at work at the moment and I had a phonecall from Intensive Care to ask me to through to the Endoscopy unit and pick them up a bronchoscope to use on one of their patients.  Duly heads down the corridor, types the door code in and wanders in to the deserted department only to hear a radio absolutely blaring out from one of the treatment rooms.  Follows the sound thinking the cleaners are in for the night and finds that there's no-one around, which I should have realised as the doors were coded when I came through.  I switched the radio off at the plug socket and went round the corner and through a couple more doors to the scopes cupboard, finds the scope I needed and then went back.  On turning back into the corridor I can hear "A Kind of Magic" by Queen coming from the same room where I just turned the radio off.  Went back in, and sure enough, the radio has been turned back on and there's absolutely nobody around but me.  I switched it off at the plug again and legged it  ;)

I have to go back through there later, so I'll report back if there's anything to tell.

117457[/snapback]

blimey :baby:

Was it on when you went back?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in a 40 storey tower in building security there right and every night we obviously do a building lockdown of all floors from the roof down through all the tennanted floors. On level 12 and level 11 there is a government office and basically one night a work college got to that level and all the lights are off, obviously. So the house lights come on (every second light around the core of the building) so he is walking around and needs to go to the toilet. Closest one is the females and as there is no one on that floor decides to go in and do his poo. In the cubical right and hears footsteps like high heels on the floor tiles and asks if anyone is there to no reply. So he finishes and then walks out to find no one. Walks around the floor to find no one. He wasnt the only one to have heard it aswell so who knows what she is.

But apparently the site where our building is was an old Aboriginal camp or something and a few murders were done on site by white people and yeah apparently they say it is one of their ghosts.

Now when i get on that level as it is so dark even with a few lights on i leg it through that level as in the back of my mind im thinking about those 'ghosts' ;):baby:

Sorry - I've just seen the replies ;) I didn't end up going back in :baby: One of the ITU staff took the scope back round themselves. If I have to go in again tonight for anything I shall be vigilant...

Used to work @ Pilgrim St Fire stn which is built on top of an old cemetary. Many of the staff have seen ghosts. Figures appearing from nowhere then dissappearing thru walls, I kid you not. I was on nights 1 time and managed to get my head down in a roon downstairs. I don't know why I woke up but in the dim light I clearly saw an old man, with a grey beard, wearing a long smock standing by my bed. I foookin dropped 1, I can tell you, but remained calm & just lay there. He seemed to look around then filtered away......FACT.

Was in another room 1 night & the c**ts had put a hoover under me bed on a timer. 3'o'clock in the morning & my sheets are brown :baby:

Where i work is quite a new building and to my knowledge its not built on any ancient burial site etc but me and quite a few other have witnessed someone going into the lift only to go up to the lifts (there are 3) to press the button and the lift we have seen someone go in just seconds earlier open with no-one in.

Also someone apparently killed themself in my house, we used to hear banging in the loft but that was put down to birds, my mum and her sister smelt reallt strong perfume in th kitchen once and the lock on our bathroom door opened itself once when i ws having a shit!

Where i work is quite a new building and to my knowledge its not built on any ancient burial site etc but me and quite a few other have witnessed someone going into the lift only to go up to the lifts (there are 3) to press the button and the lift we have seen someone go in just seconds earlier open with no-one in.

Also someone apparently killed themself in my house, we used to hear banging in the loft but that was put down to birds, my mum and her sister smelt reallt strong perfume in th kitchen once and the lock on our bathroom door opened itself once when i ws having a shit!

118410[/snapback]

Ghost voyeurs :D

This thread scares me :lol:

118410[/snapback]

Involuntary reaction?

• 3 months later...

Time to resurrect this thread following some weirdy goings-on at work again.

My department has 8 operating theatres all running down one side of a very long corridor. It's always been said that Theatre 7 was the dodgy one where people hear and see things most often and it appears that Theatre 7's inhabitant has decided to act himself this week. Firstly, I saw one of my colleagues (I thought) disappear through the door into the anaesthetic room only to follow them down the corridor, through the door and find the room completely empty yet I could hear footsteps at the far end of the room. Turns out said colleague was upstairs in the coffee room at the time.

He's also been having a bit chatter on with us, clearly asking one of the lads "Where are they?" The lad in question, again thinking it was one of his colleagues, answered through into theatre that "They're all upstairs having a break" only to discover there was no-one in theatre to have asked the question.

The funniest was last night when a couple of us were winding my mate Sam up about "Theatre 7's Ghost" cos we all know how much of a wimp she is. We told her he'd been acting himself this week and she was sticking her fingers in her ears whilst chanting "Shut up shut up shut up" and clearly shitting herself. We've got some superstitions at work that you never say that it's quiet (cos it instantly gets busy) and you don't mention the word 'aneurysm' (cos one inevitably crashes through the doors from A&E) Sam thought she'd be clever to get us back and walked away from us down the corridor going "You're all shits! There's nothing in here! I hope your night gets really busy - ANEURYSM ANEURYSM ANEURYSM!!!!!!!" She walked into theatre 7 and loud and clear a voice said "Shut up!" She nearly shit, screamed like she was being murdered, ran the full length of the corridor nearly knocking us flying and burst into tears. :lol:

I don't know who or what we've got living in Theatre 7 but I think he's got a sense of humour ;)

I've got a few, but the most recent one will stick in my mind forever. I'll set a bit of background first.

My father died in 2004, aged 45, alcholism.

Two weeks ago, me and my sister (Helen, 26) were sorting out some stuff in my room. I was basically getting rid of rubbish, a good old spring clean. After a few minutes, i found my Dads box, that was given to me after his passing, full of his personal items, photographs etc. So we stop to have a geeze at the box, and my sister picks up a photograph of my other sister (Emma, 18). The picture was basically one of those dress up pictures, where you wear like a front of dress, sit on a Harley etc. Needless to say my sister Helen laughed at the picture (which my Dad paid good money for btw) and threw it back in the box. At that point, my hair gell, which was situated on my vivarium, at the very back, came flying towards my sister, smacking her in the face.

The vivarium was at the same hight level as us, and was at the very back, and gods honest truth, it would have taken a pretty forceful throw to get that gel towards my sister like that , a good 2 metres. My vivariums massive, if it had just toppled over, it would still be on the vivarium, but it shot halfway across the room.

Edited by NewcastleRocker

What's a vivarium?

168309[/snapback]

A heated box thing, where you keep reptiles.

168313[/snapback]

;)

I see. I thought it must have been something like that. :lol:

168315[/snapback]

think the SoL here

I've got a few, but the most recent one will stick in my mind forever. I'll set a bit of background first.

Two weeks ago, me and my sister (Helen, 26) were sorting out some stuff in my room. I was basically getting rid of rubbish, a good old spring clean. After a few minutes, i found my Dads box, that was given to me after his passing, full of his personal items, photographs etc. So we stop to have a geeze at the box, and my sister picks up a photograph of my other sister (Emma, 18). The picture was basically one of those dress up pictures, where you wear like a front of dress, sit on a Harley etc. Needless to say my sister Helen laughed at the picture (which my Dad paid good money for btw) and threw it back in the box. At that point, my hair gell, which was situated on my vivarium, at the very back, came flying towards my sister, smacking her in the face.

The vivarium was at the same hight level as us, and was at the very back, and gods honest truth, it would have taken a pretty forceful throw to get that gel towards my sister like that , a good 2 metres. My vivariums massive, if it had just toppled over, it would still be on the vivarium, but it shot halfway across the room.

168301[/snapback]

My dad passed away in 2002 of Motor neuron disease and I'd hate to think he was watching over me with some of the things I get up to. :lol: Then again when you do think about him he might be there, and when you don't he isn't...! Hopefully that's true...! :blush:

I vaguely remember one encounter with something whether it was spiritual or my head playing games...! ;)

I was only about 4 or 5 at the time and I remember walking out of the living room where I sat watching television with my parents. It must have been about 8/9:00pm and as I turned the corner towards the front door where the stairs were to go up to my bedroom I felt a force take hold of me and lift me up as if something was standing right in front of me. My vision was blurred as I sort of carried on to look around towards the stairs and go to my bedroom. It was quite dark, there wasn’t' any windows in the passage way, just a big brown front door which leads to the porch. You would have thought I'd have yelled and ran like lightening, but it was as if I was in a trance....!

I do vaguely remember that happening and remember how it felt. Maybe something happened in my little head; it probably would explain a lot towards how am I now, like...! ;)

My biggest problem with the idea of there being people watching over me is the thought of my grandparents watching while I knock one off.

My biggest problem with the idea of there being people watching over me is the thought of my grandparents watching while I knock one off.

168337[/snapback]

All the nice things to do in heaven, I can't imagine them queuing up for that particular spectacle. :lol:

168337[/snapback]

I was reading through this thread thinking the exact same thing about my Grandad. You weren't raised Catholic were you? :lol:

168337[/snapback]

I was reading through this thread thinking the exact same thing about my Grandad. You weren't raised Catholic were you? :lol:

168344[/snapback]

No, just naturally guilt-ridden I guess ;)

That reminds me of one day last week where I woke up at around 7:00. I had a huge spider in my bed which I was trying grab a hold of and my mam who wasn't well got up to go to the bathroom and said "I wont be going in to work today. I thought how did she know I was awake...! ;):lol:

;)

That reminds me of one day last week where I woke up at around 7:00. I had a huge spider in my bed which I was trying grab a hold of and my mam who wasn't well got up to go to the bathroom and said "I wont be going in to work today. I thought how did she know I was awake...!  :blush:  :lol:

;)

168359[/snapback]

A huge spider. What a load of shit! ;)

168301[/snapback]

:lol: crikes!

and Cath, interesting stuff, keep us informed.

and Cath, interesting stuff, keep us informed.

168515[/snapback]

"Keep us informed"? You sound like Derek Acorah replying to fan mail. :lol:

168519[/snapback]

;)

shurrup you, ive just woken up ;)