A Little Advice Needed

wykikitoon

I basically said he still fnacies her she said he didnt.  I said OK and left it at that.

116133[/snapback]

:D

Sounds like you had her on the ropes for a second there. :mellow:

116136[/snapback]

Aye :huh:

I she said no he doesnt, what would you like me to do?

I said well a bloke who is texting you and arranging beer etc etc is making me uncomfortable thats all. She still said no he doesnt fancy me, thats in the past. Id didnt want to push it and say that the cunt had been texting her asking to meet to chat for a bit as she knows ive been checking her texts.

She and I then were talking about our house we plan on getting and she said this lad was a pain!

:razz:

I love her to bits, but it looks like I may have to leave her as this is getting on my fucking nerves and Ill end up knocking the shite out of him soon.

116144[/snapback]

Whoooooooooaaaaaaaaa Cowboy!

Just talk to her don't f**king leave her because you THINK something might be going on. Tell her you're a bit jealous, i think everyone likes it if they're partners are a bit jealous and see what she says. Maybe moving in together might be a move too soon in my most ignorant and humble of worthless opinions.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know nothing is going on. Its the fact that this little cum drinker wont leave her alone. He texts her asking for favours, can you do this, fancy a pint etc etc.

Im all up for my Gfriend going for a drink with her mates but this guy has a crush on my gfriend and I know his intentions. I know my gfriend would say no if he did make a move on her, its the fact that he wont stop texting and phoning her asking for favours etc so he can have a quick boner and be with her for a bit!

I think you should start doing weights and practising moody stares in the mirror..

116156[/snapback]

Do you understand what I mean tho?

If I had a girl as a friend who I told my current Gfriend was a stalker when I first met her and now we are friends and thats it.

Yeh she texts me about 10 times a week asking for favours,beers, a laugh etc how would she feel?

I know nothing is going on.  Its the fact that this little cum drinker wont leave her alone.  He texts her asking for favours, can you do this, fancy a pint etc etc.

Im all up for my Gfriend going for a drink with her mates but this guy has a crush on my gfriend and I know his intentions.  I know my gfriend would say no if he did make a move on her, its the fact that he wont stop texting and phoning her asking for favours etc so he can have a quick boner and be with her for a bit!

116152[/snapback]

If you trust your girlfriend I don't understand the problem. Him being a pain is her problem, your insecurities are your problem tbh.

I know nothing is going on.  Its the fact that this little cum drinker wont leave her alone.  He texts her asking for favours, can you do this, fancy a pint etc etc.

Im all up for my Gfriend going for a drink with her mates but this guy has a crush on my gfriend and I know his intentions.  I know my gfriend would say no if he did make a move on her, its the fact that he wont stop texting and phoning her asking for favours etc so he can have a quick boner and be with her for a bit!

116152[/snapback]

Aye but you say you love her and if you leave her, you’re upset, she’s upset and who’s going to be there to pick up the pieces and provide a shoulder to cry on, etc? Him.

You’ve got to be smart about this and by that I don’t mean some daft plan to catch him out; rather you’ve got to be totally honest with your lass about how you feel. It might even be worth admitting to looking at her texts from him, so long as you explain that you are very sorry and tell her the reasons why you did it, i.e. that you suspect him of this and that and were concerned. Don’t just give up without a fight (metaphorically), but by resorting to violence, I think you’d playing into his hands too. I realise that’s easier said than done as I’d be tempted to chin him in your position.

I think you should start doing weights and practising moody stares in the mirror..

116156[/snapback]

Do you understand what I mean tho?

If I had a girl as a friend who I told my current Gfriend was a stalker when I first met her and now we are friends and thats it.

Yeh she texts me about 10 times a week asking for favours,beers, a laugh etc how would she feel?

116159[/snapback]

Too many white people in the world anyway, hope you split up tbh

Actually i'm not sure if i'm joking :razz:

Hehe Choc

Aye your right, I am insecure at the moment, I think a good slap round the head a nice meal for my gfriend tonight and an apology for last night should do some help.

FUCK HIM

Like you say guys, he is the one who will loose out, he will end up pissing her off that much he will loose her as a friend.

Hehe Choc

Aye your right, I am insecure at the moment, I think a good slap round the head a nice meal for my gfriend tonight and an apology for last night should do some help.

FUCK HIM

Like you say guys, he is the one who will loose out, he will end up pissing her off that much he will loose her as a friend.

116166[/snapback]

Just make sure she really means it when she apologises. :D

Hehe Choc

FUCK HIM

116166[/snapback]

Just make sure she really means it when she apologises. :D

116168[/snapback]

You know, at times Gemmill, you could pass for a Jamaican with incisive comments like that. Commendable tbh :razz:

Hehe Choc

FUCK HIM

116166[/snapback]

Just make sure she really means it when she apologises. :razz:

116168[/snapback]

You know, at times Gemmill, you could pass for a Jamaican with incisive comments like that. Commendable tbh :mellow:

116172[/snapback]

manc-mag is seething!

Hehe Choc

FUCK HIM

116166[/snapback]

116168[/snapback]

You know, at times Gemmill, you could pass for a Jamaican with incisive comments like that. Commendable tbh :mellow:

116172[/snapback]

manc-mag is seething!

116178[/snapback]

Got a small collection of old reggae 45's has he?

Hehe Choc

FUCK HIM

116166[/snapback]

116168[/snapback]

116172[/snapback]

manc-mag is seething!

116178[/snapback]

116180[/snapback]

White boy with dreads, mate.

Hehe Choc

FUCK HIM

116166[/snapback]

116168[/snapback]

116172[/snapback]

manc-mag is seething!

116178[/snapback]

116180[/snapback]

116185[/snapback]

Does he have a stone in his shoe?

Hehe Choc

FUCK HIM

116166[/snapback]

116168[/snapback]

116172[/snapback]

manc-mag is seething!

116178[/snapback]

116180[/snapback]

116185[/snapback]

116188[/snapback]

I don't get that. :huh:

But he LOVES UB40.

Hehe Choc

FUCK HIM

116166[/snapback]

116168[/snapback]

116172[/snapback]

manc-mag is seething!

116178[/snapback]

116180[/snapback]

116185[/snapback]

116188[/snapback]

Wi no deh a Kingston now Choc Chip!!!

Plenty batty riders in dis thread-Gemmill, im mek a too much nize….rrrrrraaaaahhhsssssss!!!!*kisses teeth*