A Little Advice Needed

wykikitoon

Help! I've been out-blacked!!

Gemmill: When Rude Boys walk around with that ludicrous lope/limp the old people used to ask 'Whappum, gyot a stone in yor shooo bwuy?'

Should've been obvious to you of all wanna-be's :lol:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncanny, its like theres a little black man inside mancy..

on Saturday nights anyway  :lol:

116362[/snapback]

Sumody tell mi sey yuh dida talk bout mi? Yuh no dun yet?

Hi Guys

Im after a little advice about an issue I have with my girlfriend.

Right where shall I start?

I started seeing a lass from work 6 months ago.  Everything has gone great and things are awesome apart from one thing.  Another bloke.  Anyway this needs a little explanation so here goes.

My girlfriend is an awesome person, she gets on with the majority of people and is a good laugh, she enjoys going out to the boozer, plays hockey and enjoys the social life there and likes everything that I do, snowboarding, mountainbiking, walking and generally having a laugh.

Anyway when I first starting seeing her she told me about this "stalker" guy she had.  Basically a lad in her local.  Anyway in the first month of seeing her, she took me round her locals and introduced me to her friends.  Jokingly one of her friend mentioned this "stalker" and laughed.  I wasnt too botherd then and laughed it off. 

The day after I asked about this guy and she said its someone she know through her dad.  Its basically her dads friends son and her goes in her local.  Anyway this lad asked my girfriend out a couple of times a few years back and my girlfriend went out with him but decided just friends.  Apparently he didnt take good to this and was gutted.  Anyway for a couple of years when my girlfriend had been in the boozer with another bloke this kid would kick off if he had a skin full and make rumors up etc, saying she was seeing him.  Anyway this lad has supposedly calmed down and doesnt do that anymore.

After about 3 months off seeing my girlfriend I bumped into this lad in her local and we chatted, I thought to myself whats all the fuss, he is a nice lad etc etc and nothing wrong at all.  He started telling me how his family business was failing and that my girlefriend had been a great help to him.  I asked in what way and he said he had been texting and phoning her when he felt down.  I wasnt botherd too much about this as I know they are friends and thats what friends are for.

Anyway one Sunday I was going mountainbiking and my girlfriend wasnt coming along.  So I asked her what she would be doing, she replayed "Fixing the loft with XXX" (XXX Being this lad) I thought nothing of it and went. Then I thought why couldnt my girlfriend ask me to do it.

Anyway this lad in the end didnt help my girlfriend and I did feel better about it.  One day I was asked to get my gfriends mobile from her bedroom and bring it to her, I like a large horses willy looked at her text messages and noticed loads from this kid, basically asking her if she wants a beer to talk about snowboarding etc, something pretty inncocent nothing like "Fancy a shag?" But this hurt me in a way.

A couple of weeks ago he went round to my gfriend to ask for a map and a compass to lend (He is a walking leader, something pretty vital not to have IMO).  Anyway we needed them this weekend to go biking. 

Tonight, I have come to my gfriends bedroom and got her mobile (I know penis) and seen a text from this lad "Why did you need that stuff? Did you go walking? Fancy chucking yourself round a biscuit?"

Now heres where I need some advice.  I have already told my gfriend I am slighlty jelous of this lad, she told me there isnt anything to worry about.  I trust her to say no if he comes onto her but then again why am I looking at her texts?  Nothing ive seen have suggested that!  But its this smell (Him) thats lingering!

What the hell does "Fancy chucking yourself round a biscuit" Mean

Im sorry for the long post.  I love my girlfriend so much I would be devestated to mess anything up for being a prat

Thanks for the advice in advance

TOON TOON  :lol:

115128[/snapback]

F*cking hell, every forum's got one of these then!

• 4 years later...

Can't be arsed to read all the repsonses so not sure if this has been reolved or not, but i've been in a similar situation so here's my advice:

1) Do NOT tell her you have read her texts!!! Also stop reading them as you're just making yourself more paranoid by doing so! Also if she finds out you have then expect a one way ticket to dumpsville, and for him to be all sympathetic and say how he "understands her" unlike you before slipping his dick in her.

2) Do NOT have a word with him!!! You're just playing in to his hands if you do and he'll turn it round to make YOU look like the bad guy!

Like I say I was in a similar situation and all I did was explain to my lass (now wife) that I didn't like this guy creeping around her, that he didn't want to be just friends and that her friendship with him bothered me a lot, and although she might think its innocent that I wouldn't have the same friendship with a lass because I wouldn't want to upset her. Then explained that she should put MY feelings before his and stop replying to his texts and e-mails.

She did this, he got the message and left her alone eventually.

It was a totaly pluetonic thing on her behalf as she had worked with him for a while, but he wanted more and had told her that... I didnt think she'd ever do anything or leave me for him, I just thought he was a creep and didn't want her associating with him.

As her boyfriend you have a right to state how you feel... if she cares about you enough then she'll listen to what you say and put YOUR feelings 1st... if she doesn't then maybe she's not that great after all?

Anyway seeing as i've mentioned feelings in this post several times I feel I need to re-address the masculinity of this post...

Saw this lass walk past yesterday like and she had proper big lovely tits... would love to shag her and her mate she was with like... proper hard like and film it so i could show all me mates down the boozer after i'd knecked 20 pints of Jack Daniels!

Can't be arsed to read all the repsonses so not sure if this has been reolved or not, but i've been in a similar situation so here's my advice:

1) Do NOT tell her you have read her texts!!! Also stop reading them as you're just making yourself more paranoid by doing so! Also if she finds out you have then expect a one way ticket to dumpsville, and for him to be all sympathetic and say how he "understands her" unlike you before slipping his dick in her.

2) Do NOT have a word with him!!! You're just playing in to his hands if you do and he'll turn it round to make YOU look like the bad guy!

Like I say I was in a similar situation and all I did was explain to my lass (now wife) that I didn't like this guy creeping around her, that he didn't want to be just friends and that her friendship with him bothered me a lot, and although she might think its innocent that I wouldn't have the same friendship with a lass because I wouldn't want to upset her. Then explained that she should put MY feelings before his and stop replying to his texts and e-mails.

It was a totaly pluetonic thing on her behalf as she had worked with him for a while, but he wanted more and had told her that... I didnt think she'd ever do anything or leave me for him, I just thought he was a creep and didn't want her associating with him.

As her boyfriend you have a right to state how you feel... if she cares about you enough then she'll listen to what you say and put YOUR feelings 1st... if she doesn't then maybe she's not that great after all?

Anyway seeing as i've mentioned feelings in this post several times I feel I need to re-address the masculinity of this post...

Saw this lass walk past yesterday like and she had proper big lovely tits... would love to shag her and her mate she was with like... proper hard like and film it so i could show all me mates down the boozer after i'd knecked 20 pints of Jack Daniels!

Offft I feel sorry on you for typing that out :D This was 4 years ago.

DILLIGAF kid.

:razz:

Fair enough.

I was extracting the urine somewhat. :D

I know :icon_lol:

Part of me feels bad for dragging this up again... but it's my appendix, so I don't pay much attention to it.

Offft I feel sorry on you for typing that out :razz: This was 4 years ago.

Haha serves me right for not reading the dates at the start of the thread! :D