'Types'

manc-mag

I seem to notice alot of Hispanic and Latino women when they are older tend to age terrible and look like Sultana's

115488[/snapback]

That'll be exposure to "sunshine". :D

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I have a type really, although I like lasses generally who are voluptuous. I like 'English Rose' types, a la Kate Winslet, some Oriental, Black and Asian women, sultry Latin types, redheads, blondes, brunettes. Yes, so long as they have big chebs really :D

115384[/snapback]

Scarily similar to my own 'types'. I quite like Asian lasses and have went out with one before (Indian). I like black lasses for obootyvious reasons. Byonce Knowles... phwoar! (more a fantasy thing though)

I'm not into the 'stunners' though like J-Lo, Jennifer Aniston etc. Do nowt for me, meet better looking lasses doon the Toon. I like the quirky look, the 'different' look. That's what appeals to me these days, done the big titted skinny blonde slapper thing, done the Asian thing, done the brunnette, ginge and all that, a lass for me has to have something about her other than her obvious features these days like.

Has anyone seen Band of Brothers? The French nurse, in one of the episodes? Not particularly stunning, but that type appeals to me, I go for that or the bird in that film Suzy Gold.

I don't like big tits either, areet to shoot your load over every now and again but a big titted lass, I couldn't go out with one for any length of time, again a fantasy type of lass we all want but quickly get bored with (for me anyway).

I am quite fussy like.

Looks are important but not the be all and end all, as I get older I like a lass o have some brains between her ears and someone who is funny is a big turn on.

When you're young you'll stick your nob into anything, much more selective now.

Not sure if I have a type really, although I like lasses generally who are voluptuous. I like 'English Rose' types, a la Kate Winslet, some Oriental, Black and Asian women, sultry Latin types, redheads, blondes, brunettes. Yes, so long as they have big chebs really :D

115384[/snapback]

Scarily similar to my own 'types'. I quite like Asian lasses and have went out with one before (Indian). I like black lasses for obootyvious reasons. Byonce Knowles... phwoar! (more a fantasy thing though)

I'm not into the 'stunners' though like J-Lo, Jennifer Aniston etc. Do nowt for me, meet better looking lasses doon the Toon. I like the quirky look, the 'different' look. That's what appeals to me these days, done the big titted skinny blonde slapper thing, done the Asian thing, done the brunnette, ginge and all that, a lass for me has to have something about her other than her obvious features these days like.

Has anyone seen Band of Brothers? The French nurse, in one of the episodes? Not particularly stunning, but that type appeals to me, I go for that or the bird in that film Suzy Gold.

I don't like big tits either, areet to shoot your load over every now and again but a big titted lass, I couldn't go out with one for any length of time, again a fantasy type of lass we all want but quickly get bored with (for me anyway).

I am quite fussy like.

Looks are important but not the be all and end all, as I get older I like a lass o have some brains between her ears and someone who is funny is a big turn on.

115495[/snapback]

Blatant virgin tbh.

Mr 'above average' J69 has already allegedly 'ruined her' for old mouse features here.  :D

Joooooooke!!!! :huh:

115472[/snapback]

Didn't he 'blow her out' though and she was beside herself? :D

115485[/snapback]

Still in mourning if the truth be told. :razz:

115487[/snapback]

She was gagging for him, but old 'stud' simply wasn't interested.... :mellow:

115384[/snapback]

I am quite fussy like.

115495[/snapback]

Yeah yeah....but we're talking about physical attributes. Thats what I was interested in. Clearly a girls got to have a brain.

As for Alex's types...I think he cited every different type under the sun to demonstrate that he didnt really have a 'type'*. Or at least that was my interpretation.

*Apart from big chebs like, obviously.

Yeah yeah....but we're talking about physical attributes. Thats what I was interested in. Clearly a girls got to have a brain.

As for Alex's types...I think he cited every different type under the sun to demonstrate that he didnt really have a 'type'*. Or at least that was my interpretation.

*Apart from big chebs like, obviously.

115502[/snapback]

Not like HTT to miss the point.....

Aye, as I said, I don't really have a 'type' apart from leaning more towards curvy girls. If we're talking purely about physical attributes that is, obviously certain personality traits are important, but that's a whole different matter.

Aye, as I said, I don't really have a 'type' apart from leaning more towards curvy girls. If we're talking purely about physical attributes that is, obviously certain personality traits are important, but that's a whole different matter.

115517[/snapback]

"loves the cock", check...

115517[/snapback]

"loves the cock", check...

115519[/snapback]

:D

I've heard there are some women out there who don't like giving head. I find this difficult to believe, surely natural selection would have weened them out by now...

It's a strange world.

I've heard there are some women out there who don't like giving head. I find this difficult to believe, surely natural selection would have weened them out by now...

It's a strange world.

115523[/snapback]

You fancy Joe Cole tbh, go on admit it! :D

I've been sitting here trying to figure out what my 'type' is, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a slut and a deviant, but I might draw the line at Down Syndrome.

And saying you like big tits is like a gay saying he likes a bit of penis.

It's a strange world.

115523[/snapback]

:D

Sounds like some form of mental retardity tbh.

I've been sitting here trying to figure out what my 'type' is, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a slut and a deviant, but I might draw the line at Down Syndrome.

115528[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm the anti-gay :D

115528[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm the anti-gay :razz:

115534[/snapback]

Tits and cock? Gemmill caters for all parties tbh. :D

115528[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm the anti-gay :razz:

115534[/snapback]

Tits and cock? Gemmill caters for all parties tbh. :D

115538[/snapback]

:mellow: Him and Colin Montgomerie

Skinny ankles is a must too.

A lass without skinny ankles displays the potential to go rotund tbh.

115475[/snapback]

Is this thread about who you'd marry or who'd do?

Has anyone noticed how Italian lasses tend to be quite fit until they marry, and then metamorphasize into big "mammas", apperently overnight?

115479[/snapback]

That'll be the chemical reaction that occurs when spunk mixes with Olive oil tbh. It's horrific! Greek birds have the same problemo. Spanish too, I bucked a Spaniard on holiday there a few years ago. She came over and said I was a beautiful man, my Shane McGowan look-a-like mate though she was talking about him and got all excited until she came to sit on my knee!

She got a full English portion (including black pudding) that night........and the next night. But I wouldn't settle down with one cos all the old birds in the place we were at were massive, shrivelled up and hairy about the face!!

Even though I anticipated (and even hoped) that this thread would degenerate a bit, I never envisaged a situation where we'd have theories based on spunk being mixed with olive oil. :D

115528[/snapback]

I'd prefer a whole one, mind.

Not convinced I have a type. Bit shorter than me and a bit younger than me, I suppose, the opposite tends to be a little disconcerting (sorry Pud :razz:) Other than that I've never been fussy. :D

They have to be taller than me.

Which isn't difficult  :D

115542[/snapback]

4ft4 plus?

That's everyone bar your double-amputee-bedpan-fella in with a chance tbh.

It's a strange world.

115523[/snapback]

You fancy Joe Cole tbh, go on admit it! :D

115524[/snapback]

I can 'give' to the white male fraternity but i'm not allowed to 'take' under the laws of The Brotherhood.

FACTABLACKISTSOMETINGDIS

115495[/snapback]

Fucking hell - such a charmer :D

"Aye pet, you'll do for now, just let me shoot me load over your tits and then be off with you!"

:razz: