New Rule Changes

wykikitoon

I heard on the radio, the new rule changes include a straight dismissal for descent towards a ref or a linesman.

Is this rule going to apply all teams in PL or will it be the normal, every bar, Liverpool, Man Ure, Chelsea and Aresnal?

If not then Rooney will be suspended for 90 % of the games this season!

I believe (I might be wrong) that swearing has always been a sending off offence but that doesn't seem to be enforced very often so I don't see this one lasting too long either.

I heard on the radio, the new rule changes include a straight dismissal for descent towards a ref or a linesman.

Is this rule going to apply all teams in PL or will it be the normal, every bar, Liverpool, Man Ure, Chelsea and Aresnal?

If not then Rooney will be suspended for 90 % of the games this season!

8851[/snapback]

I never seen a player go down on a ref. :o

What's the punishment for dissent?

I suppose it's in the context it's said. If you are caught offside and turn to the linesman and say 'I was never fucking offside' then that's not a sending off. If you turn to him and say 'you blind fucking bastid, go fuck your mother' then you should go.

As said above the rule has always been there for Refs to book and send off players for swearing, abusive/aggressive language they just never have the brains and balls to use it.

The refs in this country could cut the problem out within a month by regularly carding and dismissing players for abusive language and managers would soon stop their players doing it. So most of the stick refs get is their own stupid fault for not using the powers they already had and letting little chavs like Rooney dictate their games for them.

As SLP said it will start off with a few cards being dished out, most liekly to teams playing against manu/arse etc. rather than goign after the worst offenders. And then it'll calm down and refs will miss a chance to rid the game of this shit.

What pisses me off is referees chasing after players who are ignoring the whistle and walking away when they want to card them - stay where you are and make the little twat come to you, if he doesn't give him another card.

Also, referees doing a backwards 100m sprint when players confront them. Stand your ground you big fanny, they're not allowed to lamp you one, you look a right berk doing a reverse benny hill run right around the pitch.

I gave up the little hope I had of up and coming refs being decent last week, when I disovered Barry 'I'm the best living example of a shite referee' Knight was training them up.

8910[/snapback]

It was Neale Barry actually. ;)

Yer still right though. :o

you know at the time i woundered why Man U were panic buying a new keeper...

9093[/snapback]

Thats a serious thought...will he be subject to the same rules?

9162[/snapback]

You can honestly see Fergie running onto the pictch up to the ref and going

"Leave him alone you bastid! Doon you noo he got fuckin terrretz!"

Edited by sammynb