Milk

WubbleUC

Milk's alright.

Once experimented by pouring chocolate milk onto shredded wheat. Wasn't particularly pleasant.

9092[/snapback]

you should try coco pops, they turn normal milk into chocolate milk! Its like an added bonus.

9094[/snapback]

But I don't eat breakfast anymore, and cereal bores me if I have to eat it everyday :o

9095[/snapback]

have you ever tried toast as an alternative to cereal at breakfast. It could break up the monotony of having cereal everyday....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milk's alright.

Once experimented by pouring chocolate milk onto shredded wheat. Wasn't particularly pleasant.

9092[/snapback]

you should try coco pops, they turn normal milk into chocolate milk! Its like an added bonus.

9094[/snapback]

But I don't eat breakfast anymore, and cereal bores me if I have to eat it everyday :o

9095[/snapback]

have you ever tried toast as an alternative to cereal at breakfast. It could break up the monotony of having cereal everyday....

9096[/snapback]

Always makes me feel stuffed though especially after having just woken up ;)

But if he made the toast.. and didn't eat the toast... then it'd be a waste of toast.

That's as bad as a waste of paint, surely? The whole exercise would have been as pointless as toast!!!

...ahh yes.. suddenly it feels like the olden days on here! :o

But if he made the toast.. and didn't eat the toast... then it'd be a waste of toast.

That's as bad as a waste of paint, surely?  The whole exercise would have been as pointless as toast!!!

...ahh yes.. suddenly it feels like the olden days on here! ;)

9103[/snapback]

It would also be a waste of butter/marmite/preserves :(

How could I live with myself if I wasted them? :o

That's as bad as a waste of paint, surely?  The whole exercise would have been as pointless as toast!!!

...ahh yes.. suddenly it feels like the olden days on here! ;)

9103[/snapback]

It would also be a waste of butter/marmite/preserves :(

How could I live with myself if I wasted them? :o

9107[/snapback]

Its impossible to waste that stuff. But lous right, the toast is the key thing to be preserved.

I'm scaring my self with the amount of fruit i'm eating nowadays.

it just can't be healthy. it's certainly not natural! i'm still a teenager for god's sake!

But.. dammit... fruit's just NICE.

Fresh fruit- easy, great choice, light weight and good for you.

9122[/snapback]

Any other suggestions? :o:(;)

9127[/snapback]

Yes. Eat your vegetables, wash behind your ears, and don't pick your nose in public.

Fresh fruit- easy, great choice, light weight and good for you.

9122[/snapback]

Any other suggestions? ;):(:(

9127[/snapback]

Yes. Eat your vegetables, wash behind your ears, and don't pick your nose in public.

9136[/snapback]

Ew, eh? and I don't! :o

The odd fy up is great but fattening so don't have it regularly. Although in an ideal world I would. :(

I once ran out of milk.  Tried to use water on my cornflakes instead. Not a solution I'd advise.

Christ, I can't believe I'm so bored I wrote that!  Bed-time.

9140[/snapback]

I once knew a bloke who was such a skanky student that he'd put tap water on museli in a morning. He was a complete weirdo like....

Edited by catmag

Im scared of milk,

absolutely love the stuff if its freezing cold straight out of the fridge but if I put the bottle down on the bench for more than 5 mins then I couldnt touch it, not even if it went back in the fridge for a few hours.

Ahhh, Milk my favourite beverage. Have about 2 pints a day of semi-skimmed, probably not good for you but I'm addicted. You can't wack an ice cold glass of milk and a Snickers. Even when i go to Mcdonalds or Burger King fuck the fizzy shite it's milk all the way.

The only down side for me is it doesn't get you pissed :P

By the way I'm not fat as fuck either and I've been drinking it in them quantities for the past ten years, bones like fucking iron as well :drinks:

Ahhh, Milk my favourite beverage. Have about 2 pints a day of semi-skimmed, probably not good for you but I'm addicted. You can't wack an ice cold glass of milk and a Snickers. Even when i go to Mcdonalds or Burger King fuck the fizzy shite it's milk all the way.

The only down side for me is it doesn't get you pissed :P

By the way I'm not fat as fuck either and I've been drinking it in them quantities for the past ten years, bones like fucking iron as well :drinks:

9425[/snapback]

Someone tried selling alcoholic milk in Australia (unsuprisingly) about ten years ago. Don't know if it ever took off.

The only down side for me is it doesn't get you pissed :(

By the way I'm not fat as fuck either and I've been drinking it in them quantities for the past ten years, bones like fucking iron as well :P

9425[/snapback]

Someone tried selling alcoholic milk in Australia (unsuprisingly) about ten years ago. Don't know if it ever took off.

9484[/snapback]

It would be like Alien Nation :drinks: