Ugly Mackems

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gemmill - you are starting to look ridiculous

Why are you so wound up?

We haven't had the class, the players nor the manager this season to do what they have done

Going ape just makes you a laughing stock

Gemmill - you  are starting to look ridiculous

Why are you so wound up?

We haven't had the class, the players nor the manager this season to do what they have done

116828[/snapback]

Errrr, I'm not going ape Rob. I'd just really rather Middlesboro didn't win the UEFA Cup if it's all the same to you. Whether we've had the class, the players or the manager is utterly irrelevant.

Why are you so wound up?

116828[/snapback]

Do you want them to win it like Rob? Can't understand that mentality from a Toon fan in all honesty.

Why are you so wound up?

116828[/snapback]

Errrr, I'm not going ape Rob. I'd just really rather Middlesboro didn't win the UEFA Cup if it's all the same to you. Whether we've had the class, the players or the manager is utterly irrelevant.

116833[/snapback]

Gemmil, shut up man. You're a laughing stock. Get a grip! :lol:

Why are you so wound up?

116828[/snapback]

116833[/snapback]

116836[/snapback]

I feel so ashamed. I've let us all down. :lol:

Why are you so wound up?

116828[/snapback]

116833[/snapback]

116836[/snapback]

I feel so ashamed. I've let us all down. :lol:

116837[/snapback]

*catches his eye and then looks away in disgust*

Can't say I'm that arsed about them going through. They played canny well to get the win last night. The only shaming thing is that we should have notched a pair of these things in the past couple of seasons and now they have a canny chance to get one.

As long as we batter them on Sunday it'll all be irrelevent.

Can't say I'm that arsed about them going through.  They played canny well to get the win last night.  The only shaming thing is that we should have notched a pair of these things in the past couple of seasons and now they have a canny chance to get one. 

116867[/snapback]

It won't be irrelevant if they win it. Whatever the result at the weekend, it will be forgotten. If they win the UEFA however, it will be used as bragging rights for years if not decades to come. :lol:

Can't say I'm that arsed about them going through.  They played canny well to get the win last night.  The only shaming thing is that we should have notched a pair of these things in the past couple of seasons and now they have a canny chance to get one. 

116867[/snapback]

It won't be irrelevant if they win it. Whatever the result at the weekend, it will be forgotten. If they win the UEFA however, it will be used as bragging rights for years if not decades to come. :lol:

116873[/snapback]

And who's fault is that? The capitulation in Lisbon and Marseille the year before were canny chances we had to get this pot and we blew it. Seeing as we fucked it up before the start this time, all we can do is beat them. I don't want them to win it, but we can't do shit all about it, other than bring them back down to earth on Sunday, hopefully with a bump.

If we lose on Sunday however, it'll be bloody unbearable.

116867[/snapback]

116873[/snapback]

And who's fault is that? The capitulation in Lisbon and Marseille the year before were canny chances we had to get this pot and we blew it. Seeing as we fucked it up before the start this time, all we can do is beat them. I don't want them to win it, but we can't do shit all about it, other than bring them back down to earth on Sunday, hopefully with a bump.

116878[/snapback]

True. Oh my God I think I've become a mackem! :lol:

116867[/snapback]

116873[/snapback]

116878[/snapback]

True. Oh my God I think I've become a mackem! :lol:

116883[/snapback]

Go wash yourself now.

It's a canny pitying state of affairs, but the reality is, unlike what some seem, I'm not that jealous. I truly couldn't care less. They will make a massive thing of it, like they make a massive thing about this fixture on sunday, but it's not that big a deal. Rise above it, just rise above it.

The Cool Runnings reference was for Mancy

Lat night I wanted them to get beat. Wife siad I sounded like an Everton fan so I have decided to wish them well

117015[/snapback]

That's low :lol:

its crazy to pour shit over the Smogs just because they are doing well in Yurop FFS

It makes us look juvenile idiots  with a bad attack of jealosy

116773[/snapback]

It doesn't. It just makes you look like fans of your own club. I don't buy this wanting all english teams to do well in europe. I fucking loathe Man U, Everton and Chelsea and hope they get twatted on every ocassion. If Boro are your rivals then why would you want them to do well.It's not as if they'll let you join in the celebrations.

Having said that once boro went 3-0 down i really wanted them to win because it would mean it was a hell of a gam and one of my mates is a boro supporter.

For me

Their players deserved it, because they played well and earned it.

Steve mcLaren deserved it for having the guts to go for it and changing things for the positive

Steve Gibson deserved it for his commitment to the club.

Their "support" didn't deserve it. Half baked attendances complaining like F*** about McLarens negative ways and mostly because any team who needs a pig bag tune after a goals been scored are about as plastic as you can get.

Same here

Football is not a zero sum game - if a british club does well in a competition we're not in (through our own fault TBH) it does us no damage and the game here as a whole benifits - if ENglish clubs win the CL two years in a row and the Yuffa as well then it'll be a hell of a lot easier to attract good players here

Same here

Football is not a zero sum game - if a british club does well in a competition we're not in (through our own fault TBH) it does us no damage and the game here as a whole benifits - if ENglish clubs win the CL two years in a row and the Yuffa as well then it'll be a hell of a lot easier to attract good players here

117226[/snapback]

I'm not quite sure how that works like Rob, I can only see the clubs in question or perhaps ones that are in Europe next year benefiting. It won’t really do us much good as far as I can tell.

For me

Their players deserved it, because they played well and earned it.

Steve mcLaren deserved it for having the guts to go for it and changing things for the positive

Steve Gibson deserved it for his commitment to the club.

Their "support" didn't deserve it.  Half baked attendances complaining like F*** about McLarens negative ways and mostly because any team who needs a pig bag tune after a goals been scored are about as plastic as you can get.

117205[/snapback]

Also as a by product, McLarens stock rises at the FA hopefully meaning we get the pick of managers, and Should England (and its a big if) get in the same situation as last time against a Brazil or likewise McLaren may have the balls to go for it unlike Swen who sat on his hands!!

anyone who knows boro fans certainly wont want them to win it

i've been getting "we're gonna do this and that to the mags on sunday" ; "we're gonna do the double"

most obnoxious set of fans, of course none of the cunts taking the piss actually went last night