Smog Twats!

Ugly Mackems

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck! They'll play Steaua Bucharest in the semi's. Shite.

116697[/snapback]

Steaua are quite handy tbh, it won't be easy

Edited by Sima

tbh id like any english team to do well in europe. cracking comeback, the end reminded me of bellamy against feyenoord, similar goal too!

116728[/snapback]

:lol:

tbh id like any english team to do well in europe. cracking comeback, the end reminded me of bellamy against feyenoord, similar goal too!

116728[/snapback]

:lol:

116732[/snapback]

Don't go there, girlfriend! LOL

dr.evil_one_miliion_dollars.jpg

FFS, they live an hour away. hardly local rivals.

116737[/snapback]

How many premiership sides will be nearer next year?

Besides, that's not the point, they're twats with their pigbag shite etc...

FFS, they live an hour away. hardly local rivals.

116737[/snapback]

An hour? Fucking hell, do you ride a pedal bike?

Also if you've ever heard the Three Legends, that's enough reason right there for you never to want the slightest good to happen to them.

I've only just got on the pooter and seen the score. What the fuck happened? :lol: I've just seen a headline that hails them as "Brilliant Boro!"

its crazy to pour shit over the Smogs just because they are doing well in Yurop FFS

It makes us look juvenile idiots with a bad attack of jealosy

From an NUFC viewpoint the better ALL English clubs do in Yurop os good for us as it improves the qualification process and rankings in the future when we will be in Yurop (cough cough cough)

Any football supporter has to applaud a team that can drag themselves off the floor the way they did - that's why we watch this game FFS and not basketball

its crazy to pour shit over the Smogs just because they are doing well in Yurop FFS

It makes us look juvenile idiots  with a bad attack of jealosy

From an NUFC viewpoint the better ALL English  clubs do in Yurop os good for us as it improves the qualification process and rankings in the future when we will be in Yurop (cough cough cough)

Any football supporter has to applaud a team that can drag themselves off the floor the way they did - that's why we watch this game FFS and not basketball

116773[/snapback]

Bollocks. TO make it worse, I had Mrs SLP saying the bastids would win all night because 'a baby seal crawled out the river tees to the Boro box office, waddled around for a bit, then went back in the river...aaaaah...that's lucky you know.'

Spawny bastids. Who does the draw for Boro in cup competitions that's what I want to know. Is it Steve Gibson?

From an NUFC viewpoint the better ALL English  clubs do in Yurop os good for us as it improves the qualification process and rankings in the future when we will be in Yurop (cough cough cough)

116773[/snapback]

Bollocks.

116777[/snapback]

I echo those sentiments.

116773[/snapback]

Bollocks. TO make it worse, I had Mrs SLP saying the bastids would win all night because 'a baby seal crawled out the river tees to the Boro box office, waddled around for a bit, then went back in the river...aaaaah...that's lucky you know.'

Spawny bastids. Who does the draw for Boro in cup competitions that's what I want to know. Is it Steve Gibson?

116777[/snapback]

To be fair, they did beat Roma. Mind it looked like Basle took a bung last night. I blame Bombadil.

116773[/snapback]

116777[/snapback]

To be fair, they did beat Roma. Mind it looked like Basle took a bung last night. I blame Bombadil.

116793[/snapback]

I think it's only fair that he takes some share of the blame - half Swiss after all. All of the crap fondue/swiss roll/cuckoo puns that I sent a smoggie I know after the first leg are coming home to roost now. :lol:

116773[/snapback]

116777[/snapback]

116793[/snapback]

I think it's only fair that he takes some share of the blame - half Swiss after all. All of the crap fondue/swiss roll/cuckoo puns that I sent a smoggie I know after the first leg are coming home to roost now. :lol:

116812[/snapback]

Must admit, I'm getting worried. If they win this, we will NEVER hear the end of it. :lol:

Fair play to Boro, they were superb on the night, meanwhile Basle imploded and threw it away with their second half display. Gutted like :lol: