General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

For those of you having trouble sleeping tonight heres a piccy of some redshank I took with my snazzy new nokia 800...dont think its good enough for the David Bailey/photography page but am sort of pleased with it....taken at Keyhaven in Hampshire with the Isle of Wight in the background...

WP_000012.jpg

Forgot to mention, got a tax rebate of £523 the other day. Wedding present from HMRC.

I also got a Tax Rebate the other day, though it was only £103 :rolleyes: Back pay from 2005-6 tax year to now, allowance for laundering my uniforms.

By the way Bianca, Congratulations!!! xxx

:flowers:

Edited by Toonraider

You know when you get a text off someone and it says [receiving text] and only shows you a bit of the message, it fucks me right off. Well I've just got one off a mate, and one his parents was quite ill, and i only got the last sentence of this message it's quite ambiguous and am fearing the worst give whats in it. Is there anyway you can retrieve the full text?

You know when you get a text off someone and it says [receiving text] and only shows you a bit of the message, it fucks me right off. Well I've just got one off a mate, and one his parents was quite ill, and i only got the last sentence of this message it's quite ambiguous and am fearing the worst give whats in it. Is there anyway you can retrieve the full text?

My phone used to do that and it was always a case of waiting a while for it to come through. Hope it's not as bad as you fear.

My old phone used to do that as it couldnt take a text that was longer than one at a time. I used to have to switch it off and on again and it normally comes through.

5 more days work after today then I'm off till January 9th woooooooooohooooooooo :D longest christmas break like ever.

With so much time off I'd be giving the weigh station a very wide berth during January. :lol:

Phhhooooo ye not kiddin. I normally put weight on in winter though and lose it in spring and summer, the last 12 months I've done it the other way round! Yel probably see the results at the match cos yee naa where I am but I donno where you are.

3 lads have quit in the last 3 months, so we've seen our plans for December evapourate as we've been drafted in to provide cover. Not pissed off with the guys who've gone, they all had valid reasons, but fuck me the management should have replaced the 1st guy by now.

On the plus side I'll have more income and less time to spend it in Dec, and after that I'll most likely be offered a permanent contract on improved terms. so... I'm going to go ahead and take this all as a big stonking positive.

3 lads have quit in the last 3 months, so we've seen our plans for December evapourate as we've been drafted in to provide cover. Not pissed off with the guys who've gone, they all had valid reasons, but fuck me the management should have replaced the 1st guy by now.

On the plus side I'll have more income and less time to spend it in Dec, and after that I'll most likely be offered a permanent contract on improved terms. so... I'm going to go ahead and take this all as a big stonking positive.

Bet you still wish for more fuck ;)

Bet you still wish for more fuck ;)

Who wouldn't? :dunno:

there's a leak, there's a leak in the boiler room, the poor, the lame, the blind, etc.

Someone help, footy 'injury' related.

I wore some shit Total 90 boots last Sunday because I forgot my normal ones. This led to what can only be described as holes in my heels. I want to play this Sunday, how do I remedy this? :(

First couple of days I had plasters on but they just stuck to them and wouldn't let them heal, got some sort of bandage on now but they don't seem to be healing at all.

Still haven't played since! Should be back this week hopefully. :D

Did anyone catch the new Charlie Brooker effort?

About the PM shagging a pig? Aye, wonder how long before it's copycatted, (if such a word even exists) :lol:

I thought it was interesting commentary and had some genuinely funny moments.

Wor lass pretty much despised the whole thing and felt nauseous for half an hour afterwards.

Result.