General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Here's a scenario for you. You're out in town, it's daytime and you notice someone posting on here on their phone....and as you move in to get a closer look, you see that they're signed in as mythical forum legend Gemmill.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how starstruck are you?

Too shy, shy.......

Posted this in the other games thread, but in case anyone on GC is interested:

Reet, I've got a horses tip for yous. I'll Be Good in the 4:20 at Newmarket, each way. It's 25/1. Between me and my lass and some free bets I've now got £20 e/w on it.

Of things that have been revealed since the new mods were appointed, I can't believe Jimbo left over me like. Just shows there must've been a secret forum, for Chez to have known that. I was wondering why he had me blocked on twitter. What a Texas based fanny. He might be a canny bloke in person to say he's from Ipswich, and I accept people have their principles, but that is beyond pathetic. Maybe he felt his authority undermined, but even so, he should've consulted other mods before getting all Hitler about things. I'd say "a sad loss to this forum", but I wouldn't mean it.

Of things that have been revealed since the new mods were appointed, I can't believe Jimbo left over me like. Just shows there must've been a secret forum, for Chez to have known that.

It's not a "secret" forum, it's an admin/mod forum for admins and mods. It's somewhere to discuss the issues that are thrown up on here. There's just as many differing opinions and bickering in there as there is in here, but it's not a secret :lol:

It's not a "secret" forum, it's an admin/mod forum for admins and mods. It's somewhere to discuss the issues that are thrown up on here. There's just as many differing opinions and bickering in there as there is in here, but it's not a secret :lol:

You might be able to remember when we were kids, the boats from the Falklands sailed up the Tyne, and the biggest one HMS summik, docked at Walker Naval yard, and they made it open to the public for two days, and hundreds of thousands of people from the NE, had the chance to have a look around, was very exciting at 4 and 5 year old. Well I think that's what yous should do with the secret forum for a few days.

You might be able to remember when we were kids, the boats from the Falklands sailed up the Tyne, and the biggest one HMS summik, docked at Walker Naval yard, and they made it open to the public for two days, and hundreds of thousands of people from the NE, had the chance to have a look around, was very exciting at 4 and 5 year old. Well I think that's what yous should do with the secret forum for a few days.

:lol:

I never got to see that ship. A bit like you're not going to see the admin forum. ;)

Shit tip, robot man

Make up for it by betting on Belgium to qualify for the Eurovision final. 15/8 at Paddy Power, Betfred and others. Absolutely nailed on, free money.