General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Word of advice from a mental health nurse. Stop ruminating on hypothetical circumstances in your head. Its not healthy

Indeed, i do wonder why we do it. You've got to confront your fears i guess? Its not rumination really, its more like a short spell of imagining the worse happening to you.

All you can hope now is that they find the body. I'm assuming he has disposed of her in water, hence the problems locating her.

Minging business.

Apparently 2 witnesses have alleged they saw him walking near the river with a black binliner on Tuesday. The police have also brought in sonar location equipment to search the river again today.

Apparently 2 witnesses have alleged they saw him walking near the river with a black binliner on Tuesday. The police have also brought in sonar location equipment to search the river again today.

:( FFS

Indeed, i do wonder why we do it. You've got to confront your fears i guess? Its not rumination really, its more like a short spell of imagining the worse happening to you.

I always put it down to having a creative mind. Some people are more suited to methodical work etc because their minds work in a set way etc .

What's she say? I can't watch the video...

Goes up to two volunteers who haven't heard the news and tells them they don't expect to find her alive. Then goes: 'I'm sorry to tell you in circumstances like this, would you like to say anything?'

I'd have thought 'fuck off you emotionless succubus' would've been an appropriate answer.

She's always been a cold, detestable "journalist" She's never shown a shred of emotion or compassion throughout this, or any of the other stories she covers. She asks ridiculous questions and doesn't actually listen to the replies, preferring to look at her notes or concentrate on her next link.

A black binliner man. Someone's fucking kid.

Hope he gets torn to bits in prison.

I thought the Police had asked volunteers to stop?

They have as they want the professional services to take over. I don't imagine they want a member of the public finding the body of a child after 4 days :(

They have as they want the professional services to take over. I don't imagine they want a member of the public finding the body of a child after 4 days :(

Thats what I thought when they asked them to stop. They basically know the odds :(