General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just read that subo's management promoted her album with the hash tag #Susanalbumparty

:lol:

Somebody just emailed me this. Had to explain to my line manager why I have just voided my coffee on my monitor. Awkward.

In Norway you can get pre-made Taco meat. disgusting,

I have a Norwegian acquaintance who lists "taco" among his favourite foods as if it's a genre in its own right. "I like Italian, Indian, taco, Chinese...". Weirdo.

Its a national dish mate, like fish and chips in england. And coincidentally nowhere near what genuine ethnic taco from mexico looks like :lol:

What it is in Norway is minced meat with taco spices, flour wraps, cold cheese, corn, tomatoes and sourcream + chunky salsa sauce.

Everything wrapped together and shovelled into your mouth.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

What happens when I'm hung over and tired after not getting back to the hotel room until 5am and up at 9am.

Sitting in Kings X waiting for train to depart. I'm on the phone minding my own business when two auld twats opposite who are talking louder than me interrupt me and start shouting and pointing out that I'm actually on the quiet coach.

For a second I was going to explain that they were louder than me and that I'd be finished and that the train hadn't even set off, but all I heard come out of my mouth was "here man fuck off" :lol: that made them shrink back in to their seats some though they did then mention it to one of the staff who asked me not to use my mobile in the carriage by which point I'd finished and I actually took my 5yo's stance and pointed out I wasn't on my phone :lol:

Tell you, being hungover can be fun!

What happens when I'm hung over and tired after not getting back to the hotel room until 5am and up at 9am.

Sitting in Kings X waiting for train to depart. I'm on the phone minding my own business when two auld twats opposite who are talking louder than me interrupt me and start shouting and pointing out that I'm actually on the quiet coach.

For a second I was going to explain that they were louder than me and that I'd be finished and that the train hadn't even set off, but all I heard come out of my mouth was "here man fuck off" :lol: that made them shrink back in to their seats some though they did then mention it to one of the staff who asked me not to use my mobile in the carriage by which point I'd finished and I actually took my 5yo's stance and pointed out I wasn't on my phone :lol:

:lol:

:D

I was on the quiet coach going up to Edinburgh on the train once and I was sat next to this right dick. When I got on I was putting my earphones away but upon seeing them he tapped me on the shoulder and didn't actually say anything, he just pointed to the sign saying it was the quiet coach. I pointed out I was putting them away in any case. Also, whenever anyone's phone rang he would stand up and stare at them. This was irrespective of whether they were getting up to move to the vestibule or if they were having a quiet conversation. He was actually getting himself really riled by it. He also looked at the cover of the book I was reading and sort of sneered (it was a Chuck Palahniuk book). It's funny as I read about 100 pages on it on the journey whilst I think he must have read about two pages of the Thomas Hardy book he had with him (which I've also read, I might add). He was quite a young lad as well, American I think. The stuff people get themselves annoyed about. What's the point?

Fenwicks had a 20% off everything night the other day. They already had £40 off one of the dyson roller ball things so it came down to £180....still couldn't bring myself to spend that on a hoover....and she didn't want it for her christmas box.